Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Waymin

96e1012c712b9b46d1ccce7b8132c8d2.jpg

@Coco Loco @RennisDeynolds @Yinny @colicolicoli@OliviaTwist @Marlow Stanfield @JLova
@OliviaTwist

@V Skyye

@desjardins

This the first thing that came to mind :russ:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Who was fighting?

They got the exact members in a couple post down
Ashley friend Sesame Street vs Wendy friend
lady mushed sesame street
sesame street threw that glass at the lady face, i know you heard that "thunk" before it bounced off and hit the ground :mjpls:

this shyt turned into love and hip hop, except on love and hip hop theyre better actors :sas1:

:dead:
Monique moved and found a meal ticket. Now she’s tired of looking at his face after realizing she can have the money without him.
Yeah sad for her ex

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin

From TMZ:

"An absolutely insane fight went down between friends of "The Real Housewives of Potomac" cast members ... with fists flying and women getting yanked down by their hair in this crazy video.

This exclusive video, obtained by TMZ, shows the cast breaking up a fight between friend of the show Keiana Stewart and another woman, Deborah Williams while at Zebbie's Garden in D.C. Thursday night for Ashley Darby's fashion line launch.

According to the police report obtained by TMZ, Candiace Dillard Bassett told police someone threw a drink at her ... and Keiana says she was hit in the forehead with a glass before getting pulled down in the physical altercation.

Sources connected to the show tell us production had already wrapped when the fight went down, so the crew's cameras didn't capture the fight."

You all my remember Deborah "Sesame Street puppet" Williams from this last season. Don't know who the other woman is.

Well damn
The other woman is Wendy’s friend apparently..a new friend of the show.

You see Candice pick up that bottle?:mjlol:

She caught a flash back to when she fukked up
Hahaha her little almost fell over putting it back down. :mjlol:
:lolbron:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Candiace wanna be a ghetto girl so bad :comeon: . fukk she was gonna do with that bottle :mjlol:

She couldn’t buss a grape at a wine factory
@Coco Loco @DropTopDoc

We glancing over an important fact - the event was for the launch of gizelle clothing line :dead:

Woman look like she been getting dressed in the dark her whole life but she got a clothing line :mjlol:
I thought it was Ashley’s clothing line, which who’s buying that… but swea to gawd if it’s gizzy I’ll do a backflip

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Coco Loco @DropTopDoc

We glancing over an important fact - the event was for the launch of gizelle clothing line :dead:

Woman look like she been getting dressed in the dark her whole life but she got a clothing line :mjlol:

Listen, I saw it and un-saw it. :pachaha:

Who is taking them, more importantly Gizzy, serious when it comes to dressing?

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Candace always acts like she’s bout dat action but when Monique snatched her ass up she immediately ran to the cops and wanted to press charges. :stopitslime:

She alternates between calling the othe ladies all kinda racially charged shyt like "bedwench" and trying to be "down"

Typical suburban as they say on here :skip:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Listen, I saw it and un-saw it. :pachaha:

Who is taking them, more importantly Gizzy, serious when it comes to dressing?

Bout as serious as i take candice
apparently its a collaboration between the two of them :dead:
Lawd it’s gon be beyond trash
She alternates between calling the othe ladies all kinda racially charged shyt like "bedwench" and trying to be "down"

Typical suburban as they say on here :skip:
She wants to be down and above it all

The tone deaf of her calling some one else a bedwench

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Bout as serious as i take candice

Lawd it’s gon be beyond trash

She wants to be down and above it all

The tone deaf of her calling some one else a bedwench

To her credit Ashley is pretty much a bedwench. Michael apparently owns some land in Africa he leases out to warlords for battle training or something to the effect

:francis: