Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Kenya got fake sick :snoop:

Marlo leading prayer all i can think of is vampire in Brooklyn “evil is good”:lolbron:

Birmingham trip was all disaster, tf Kenya had them in some Jack leg party, and i feel like it was only going to get worse so she faked sick

Why is Marlo so ghat damn extra

Sanya think Marlo her friend, she gon flip on her like a pancake

@RennisDeynolds @Coco Loco @Yinny @OliviaTwist

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Lmao the hbcu booted them out bc they were "stealing the spotlight" :dead:

As sad as it sounds I can actually believe some high up admin said that shyt :mjlol:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Marlo ain't shyt. She never should have got a peach :hubie:K

Kandi has had this talk with her mama at least 3 times before on the show. Nothing will change bit for a minute Joyce had backed off and was praising todd

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Lmao the hbcu booted them out bc they were "stealing the spotlight" :dead:

As sad as it sounds I can actually believe some high up admin said that shyt :mjlol:

That thing looked so bootleg, i don’t believe it was probably even a major showcase, cuz that shyt was small, and magic city is big, with lots of events, they probably booted them because they was in there doing too much asking for too much
Marlo ain't shyt. She never should have got a peach :hubie:K

Kandi has had this talk with her mama at least 3 times before on the show. Nothing will change bit for a minute Joyce had backed off and was praising todd
Marlo gon forever be her, a try hard for a moment, she just happens to get some of hers, Joyce keeps it up cuz kandi don’t dig in her ass enough so she don’t feel comfortable saying that shyt

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
These last episodes been ass @RennisDeynolds @Coco Loco

Hahahahaha I gave up after episode 3. They'll accumulate on my dvr. If something interesting happens I'll check it out, if not, delete

The last thing I watched on Bravo was the Vanderpump Rules reunion. I've never watched that show but I had to tune in for the Scandoval cheating thing

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Marlo is TRASH. fake ass bytch spiraling and reaching for a storyline. nobody ever rode harder for her on this show than Kandi and now she is tryna act up?? :camby:

Sanya flip flopping ass cant get right. she's isolating herself and i dont think she will make another season

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Marlo is TRASH. fake ass bytch spiraling and reaching for a storyline. nobody ever rode harder for her on this show than Kandi and now she is tryna act up?? :camby:

Sanya flip flopping ass cant get right. she's isolating herself and i dont think she will make another season

Them constantly trying to paint Marlo as a victim is annoying and exhausting. The bytch is unhinged and a terrible person. Nobody has forgotten how she threw out her nephews last year.

And a life coach? Where is the psychiatrist?

OAN: Marlo can get that act-right. It would straighten her tf up.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Hahahahaha I gave up after episode 3. They'll accumulate on my dvr. If something interesting happens I'll check it out, if not, delete

The last thing I watched on Bravo was the Vanderpump Rules reunion. I've never watched that show but I had to tune in for the Scandoval cheating thing

I might do that too

Marlo is trash af, she fighting hard to keep a storyline but she terrible

Sanya just as bad I’m tired of her
Them constantly trying to paint Marlo as a victim is annoying and exhausting. The bytch is unhinged and a terrible person. Nobody has forgotten how she threw out her nephews last year.

And a life coach? Where is the psychiatrist?

OAN: Marlo can get that act-right. It would straighten her tf up.
Marlo i think believes she’s a victim, but i don’t understand how you trying to loop kandi into your shyt show and blame her

Yes she can get it cuz i believe she got some skills but i couldn’t stand her long enough to actually fukk her

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I might do that too

Marlo is trash af, she fighting hard to keep a storyline but she terrible

Sanya just as bad I’m tired of her

Marlo i think believes she’s a victim, but i don’t understand how you trying to loop kandi into your shyt show and blame her

Yes she can get it cuz i believe she got some skills but i couldn’t stand her long enough to actually fukk her

OMG it was so good and messy. Tom and Raquel are the worst kind of people. Arianna deserves one shot to punch both of them in the mouth

Imagine your best friend smashing your significant other of 10 years, then giving you advice on how to bring the intimacy back into your relationship

LonelyGentleCrossbill-size_restricted.gif

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I used to watch VPR back in the day took a few years off and started up this season again bc of all the hype of Scandoval.

1st off fukk James and Lala. The whole reunion was a complete waste of time bc these two were screaming and showing out. They forgot they were also :trash: And used this opportunity to squirm away from accountability yet again

James an abusive alcoholic who is being hailed as some kind of hero :what: . This euro piece of shyt will be back on scumbag time in a few weeks smh

Lala knew what kind of man she got with - a married scumbag :mjpls: . She is fukking lucky this cheating Scandal broke or her ass would have been destroyed this season