Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Waymin

96e1012c712b9b46d1ccce7b8132c8d2.jpg

@Coco Loco @RennisDeynolds @Yinny @colicolicoli@OliviaTwist @Marlow Stanfield @JLova
@OliviaTwist

@V Skyye

@desjardins

Sniper

All Star
Daps
Monique was always fugazi to me. Moved from Jersey to DC for her music career......why the fukk wouldn't you move to NY if you were trying to break as an artist :dahell:

I did like how she bothered Gizelle miserable ass from the jump though

Monique moved and found a meal ticket. Now she’s tired of looking at his face after realizing she can have the money without him.

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps

From TMZ:

"An absolutely insane fight went down between friends of "The Real Housewives of Potomac" cast members ... with fists flying and women getting yanked down by their hair in this crazy video.

This exclusive video, obtained by TMZ, shows the cast breaking up a fight between friend of the show Keiana Stewart and another woman, Deborah Williams while at Zebbie's Garden in D.C. Thursday night for Ashley Darby's fashion line launch.

According to the police report obtained by TMZ, Candiace Dillard Bassett told police someone threw a drink at her ... and Keiana says she was hit in the forehead with a glass before getting pulled down in the physical altercation.

Sources connected to the show tell us production had already wrapped when the fight went down, so the crew's cameras didn't capture the fight."

You all my remember Deborah "Sesame Street puppet" Williams from this last season. Don't know who the other woman is.