Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
And in a nut shell that’s why i feel this colorism conversation is a moot point, nikkas looking for some deep arch, when it comes down to liking a person vs not, when the shyt went down with mo she did not like her, so they sided with candice, then they ain’t like her, and acted accordingly, folks want to insert colorism where folks are just mean

It's deeper than rap but they won't admit it. Go back to season 1 and they're playing stupid about race

Ashley the weirdo chiming in, when Michael is a Somali war profiteer :scust: . Just no dignity

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And in a nut shell that’s why i feel this colorism conversation is a moot point, nikkas looking for some deep arch, when it comes down to liking a person vs not, when the shyt went down with mo she did not like her, so they sided with candice, then they ain’t like her, and acted accordingly, folks want to insert colorism where folks are just mean

Yeah I don't think Gizelle is a colorist, she's just ignorant, immature and run of the mill mean girl. Her ignorance is on a basic high school level; for her it's about status. IMO she doesn't have any, therefore she doesn't want to associate with people who also doesn't have it. She wants to feel important, hanging with people on her same level emphasizes her low status in the world. When people with status make her feel important it boosts her. This is why I think she keeps her real life so private. Can't have her real friends mixing with her fake friends. As far as Robert, she's Gizzard's flunkie so it works lol

This is why I think she got with Jamal in the first place. Jamal thought she was his perfect barbie first lady wife. The light skin, the eyes etc. He gave her exactly what she craves, attention and praise based on her looks. What she didn't expect was his constant philandering. My husband's family and Jamal's family are intertwined. Early into this show I asked him if Gizzard was always a bytch, he said yes. That told me everything I needed to know

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Yeah I don't think Gizelle is a colorist, she's just ignorant, immature and run of the mill mean girl. Her ignorance is on a basic high school level; for her it's about status. IMO she doesn't have any, therefore she doesn't want to associate with people who also doesn't have it. She wants to feel important, hanging with people on her same level emphasizes her low status in the world. When people with status make her feel important it boosts her

This is why I think she got with Jamal in the first place. Jamal thought she was his perfect barbie first lady wife. The light skin, the eyes etc. He gave her exactly what she craves, attention and praise based on her looks. What she didn't expect was his constant philandering. My husband's family and Jamal's family are intertwined. Early into this show I asked him if Gizzard was always a bytch, he said yes. That told me everything I needed to know

Gizelle gets with ugly men thinking they'll put her on a pedestal. They still treat her like shyt, pump and dump style :dead:

She needs to stop trying to sell us this story of her and this man from Winter House. Every picture of them looks like a mother visiting her son in college :mjlol:

She definitely will never acknowledge her lightskin privilege, bc I think she feels it's exclusively pretty privilege that gets her certain treatment from the world. She gets both

She needs to smarten up bc her daughters are out in this world and they are not lightskinned like her. But they are pretty so they will receive some benefit from that. So shell still never acknowledge it. Once again we've hit a brick wall here with Gizelle :snoop:

I think subconsciously these things do give her a superiority complex when it comes to other women. But she is also shytty on her own too

Coco Loco

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gizelle gets with ugly men thinking they'll put her on a pedestal. They still treat her like shyt, pump and dump style :dead:

She needs to stop trying to sell us this story of her and this man from Winter House. Every picture of them looks like a mother visiting her son in college :mjlol:

She definitely will never acknowledge her lightskin privilege, bc I think she feels it's exclusively pretty privilege that gets her certain treatment from the world. She gets both

She needs to smarten up bc her daughters are out in this world and they are not lightskinned like her. But they are pretty so they will receive some benefit from that. So shell still never acknowledge it. Once again we've hit a brick wall here with Gizelle :snoop:

I think subconsciously these things do give her a superiority complex when it comes to other women. But she is also shytty on her own too

Oh it does. This was confirmed for me on a reunion a few season back when her lack of fashion sense was discussed. Karen said Gizzard I'm glad you're pretty, Gizzard started flipping her hair and said yes, yes I am. Karen continued with because you can't dress for shyt.

The only thing Gizzard acknowledge was the pretty part. That wasn't a compliment, it's was pure shade but she didn't catch it because it lead with her name and pretty. She is so slow

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
It's deeper than rap but they won't admit it. Go back to season 1 and they're playing stupid about race

Ashley the weirdo chiming in, when Michael is a Somali war profiteer :scust: . Just no dignity

I feel like it’s not that deep with neck, Ashley don’t count, she has identity issues because of her mom and dad, she strikes me as black when it’s convenient, and she skirted a lot of issues being very cute/pretty
Yeah I don't think Gizelle is a colorist, she's just ignorant, immature and run of the mill mean girl. Her ignorance is on a basic high school level; for her it's about status. IMO she doesn't have any, therefore she doesn't want to associate with people who also doesn't have it. She wants to feel important, hanging with people on her same level emphasizes her low status in the world. When people with status make her feel important it boosts her. This is why I think she keeps her real life so private. Can't have her real friends mixing with her fake friends. As far as Robert, she's Gizzard's flunkie so it works lol

This… all this, she’s an opportunist, and one presented itself, her face got her in a lot of positions (literally and figuratively) where she didn’t have to go the regular route, she got with Jamal and thought she was going to be a trophy wife, i just know she’s a pain to talk to because she’s never had to be accountable for her actions, then the fact that she was the First Lady, and yes the cheating probably was only a problem when he got sloppy, because that pulls from her status, but she has no friends (her kids are her friends) so of course she doesn’t get that she’s playing favorites and she has/had pretty privilege

She likes the dynamic of being someone’s object of affection, but it never lasts because she’s deplorable and always on the hunt for a bigger come up

She always teaching her daughters independence because she know she only came up through her face/body, and that’s not an easy play, but they lucky they dad got this money hood so they will be straight, but you can also see how she poisoned them against their dad, and men in general even though they called her out when she said she bounced on the nikka that blew his knee out and ain’t make it to the league

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I feel like it’s not that deep with neck, Ashley don’t count, she has identity issues because of her mom and dad, she strikes me as black when it’s convenient, and she skirted a lot of issues being very cute/pretty

This… all this, she’s an opportunist, and one presented itself, her face got her in a lot of positions (literally and figuratively) where she didn’t have to go the regular route, she got with Jamal and thought she was going to be a trophy wife, i just know she’s a pain to talk to because she’s never had to be accountable for her actions, then the fact that she was the First Lady, and yes the cheating probably was only a problem when he got sloppy, because that pulls from her status, but she has no friends (her kids are her friends) so of course she doesn’t get that she’s playing favorites and she has/had pretty privilege

She likes the dynamic of being someone’s object of affection, but it never lasts because she’s deplorable and always on the hunt for a bigger come up

She always teaching her daughters independence because she know she only came up through her face/body, and that’s not an easy play, but they lucky they dad got this money hood so they will be straight, but you can also see how she poisoned them against their dad, and men in general even though they called her out when she said she bounced on the nikka that blew his knee out and ain’t make it to the league

Jamal is on scumbag time With his fukking the congregation that he can't put a stop to. I don't think she turned the kids against him he did it to himself, especially when he came back around when they were older. They were hesitant and then he cheated on their mother again so it was over.

They seem pretty cognizant to draw their own conclusions. I feel they see through their parents bs and accept them for who they are generally (as most kids do). If anything gizelle was trying to warm them up to him completely

Gizelle definitely is that church lady who looks down on everybody like you said :mjlol: . Potomac is her new congregation and Andy Cohen is the pastor :russ:

Coco Loco

Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Exactly. Once people realize Gizzard peaked in high school and it lingered a little in college, they’ll understand why she’s so childish

Her personality worked in high school and college when pretty much no one takes anyone serious. Once she got into the real world she realized without her face she brings nothing to the table. Her modus operandi is to find men who are obsessed with her more than she is with them. If a man isn’t he’s automatically “left on read” lol

I agree with @RennisDeynolds once you really get into who Jamal is as a a person you’ll realize those girls see him for who he is. He also gave them a bunch of half siblings so they’re not oblivious to his bs

Jamal leads with his dikk. He is not that smart and or charming. Those girls have two cheddar bobs as parents

Coco Loco

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Y’all Chris Bassett is currently on the fox5 DC mid day show cooking. I’m getting a pedicure and looked up like is that Chris lol

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Exactly. Once people realize Gizzard peaked in high school and it lingered a little in college, they’ll understand why she’s so childish

Her personality worked in high school and college when pretty much no one takes anyone serious. Once she got into the real world she realized without her face she brings nothing to the table. Her modus operandi is to find men who are obsessed with her more than she is with them. If a man isn’t he’s automatically “left on read” lol

I agree with @RennisDeynolds once you really get into who Jamal is as a a person you’ll realize those girls see him for who he is. He also gave them a bunch of half siblings so they’re not oblivious to his bs

Jamal leads with his dikk. He is not that smart and or charming. Those girls have two cheddar bobs as parents
True and Ayyoooo

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Jamal is on scumbag time With his fukking the congregation that he can't put a stop to. I don't think she turned the kids against him he did it to himself, especially when he came back around when they were older. They were hesitant and then he cheated on their mother again so it was over.

They seem pretty cognizant to draw their own conclusions. I feel they see through their parents bs and accept them for who they are generally (as most kids do). If anything gizelle was trying to warm them up to him completely

Gizelle definitely is that church lady who looks down on everybody like you said :mjlol: . Potomac is her new congregation and Andy Cohen is the pastor :russ:

She presented adult situations to the kids, the only thing she needed to say was your mom and dad aren’t together but we love you, they kept hearing it, and talked about from their mom, what you think they gon think ? I’m sure they are observant of their dad, but again with your mom boo hooin how do you think they will approach their relationship

I didn’t figure out my dad was a heaux til i got much older, my beef with him growing up, was him not being around that was on him, moms never talked bad about him ever to me

Jamal is a nikka after a nut, no judgment, he just don’t know how to keep it clean and out the news, nikka too sloppy

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
She presented adult situations to the kids, the only thing she needed to say was your mom and dad aren’t together but we love you, they kept hearing it, and talked about from their mom, what you think they gon think ? I’m sure they are observant of their dad, but again with your mom boo hooin how do you think they will approach their relationship

I didn’t figure out my dad was a heaux til i got much older, my beef with him growing up, was him not being around that was on him, moms never talked bad about him ever to me

Jamal is a nikka after a nut, no judgment, he just don’t know how to keep it clean and out the news, nikka too sloppy

That's the same thing with Jamal though. His ass isn't around those girls or any of his other children bc he'd out making more with parishioners :dead:

Again I don't see gizelle as one who ever bad mouthed him around the girls. She is still stuck idolizing the position he gave her (and maybe dikkmatized as well :dame: )

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
That's the same thing with Jamal though. His ass isn't around those girls or any of his other children bc he'd out making more with parishioners :dead:

Again I don't see gizelle as one who ever bad mouthed him around the girls. She is still stuck idolizing the position he gave her (and maybe dikkmatized as well :dame: )
I don’t ever remember it being a time with the girls issue, like ever, and i remember episodes she literally talked about their issues with the girls

He def outchea doing things

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I’m glad they talked about colorism because it’s pretty apparent. Robyn and Giselle gaslight like crazy lol

Sniper

All Star
Daps

If this show had more sisterhood nikkas would not watch

Wendy was talking shyt and got a drink thrown in her face.

If I didn't rock with someone I wouldn't care either. :russ:

It wasn't as deep as they tried to make it. She didn't get assaulted by a stranger.

They were talking shyt to each other and Wendy's face was the recipient of a drink.

Is it right to throw a drink in someone's face? Well it depends on the situation.

Did Wendy deserve it at that time? I don't know and don't care but her face received it! :laugh: