Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think mike cheated like she’s trying to make him out to be, from what I’m gathering, they had an open relationship, and had three somes, and she didn’t want that, well you can’t switch up, what was a major part of your allure because you want to pretend to be a something you are not and you want a different narrative. But mike wasn’t no dummy, which is why she kept wanting to change the shyt, well you over played your hand and now you got about a 20 year window to get bread out of mike and I’m sure he’s drafted his will do them boys get it all not her

Candice just got accomplished, she been living off mommy and just recently got the training wheels removed she just started singing her platform does help, but it’s a fledgling career she was as of last season in business school, she doesn’t have money her mom does, neither does her husband, they comfortable because the show but neither one is pulling down millions
Yea, Ashley didn't realize that she was a flex that just seemed to stick around because she was pretty but also into threesomes and kinky shyt. That's why dude took so long and made mad excuses when the subject of kids came up. He never wanted a life like that. Ladies, if an old dude is single and has money and no kids, he likely does not want kids and won't want to adjust his lifestyle. My brother in law same way. Not as old but was a globetrotter. House paid off, good job, traveled all over the world. A kid changed a lot of that. She's foolish.

Why I say Ashley is less accomplished....what has she done? She's not educated, her net worth is tied to her husband. She's pretty, that's it.

Candace is at least somewhat accomplished in her education. Ashley is down and out. WTF is she going to do? She has no career. Candace has many more options. And it sure helps that her mama has money.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She is, she’s gotten more mature, but this season i had to give her, her props (til she told neck her uterus is shriveling, sheesh especially with you trying to have kids)

Can't stand her. So petty and childish. She's very good at luring people into the mud and then running off crying woe is me when she gets clapped.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yea, Ashley didn't realize that she was a flex that just seemed to stick around because she was pretty but also into threesomes and kinky shyt. That's why dude took so long and made mad excuses when the subject of kids came up. He never wanted a life like that. Ladies, if an old dude is single and has money and no kids, he likely does not want kids and won't want to adjust his lifestyle. My brother in law same way. Not as old but was a globetrotter. House paid off, good job, traveled all over the world. A kid changed a lot of that. She's foolish.

Why I say Ashley is less accomplished....what has she done? She's not educated, her net worth is tied to her husband. She's pretty, that's it.

Candace is at least somewhat accomplished in her education. Ashley is down and out. WTF is she going to do? She has no career. Candace has many more options. And it sure helps that her mama has money.
I think candice can parlay her education into a job, but would she be caught grinding, if this shyt don’t work ( rhop) because i can’t imagine her in a cubicle til she build herself into a ceo or something

Yes Ashley had fewer options, I’m thinking she thought even with the prenup she’d still be straight…. (Charlie Murphy voice) “wrong” now she down and out just getting child support and a crib

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
My sister and aunt ran into Ashley at a restaurant and took a picture. Ashley can get all this dikk for real

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think candice can parlay her education into a job, but would she be caught grinding, if this shyt don’t work ( rhop) because i can’t imagine her in a cubicle til she build herself into a ceo or something

Yes Ashley had fewer options, I’m thinking she thought even with the prenup she’d still be straight…. (Charlie Murphy voice) “wrong” now she down and out just getting child support and a crib

Ashley is a fool. At least now she's messing with younger guys now.

Sniper

All Star
Daps
Can't stand her. So petty and childish. She's very good at luring people into the mud and then running off crying woe is me when she gets clapped.

Yep, daring Monique to drag and put hands on you and then cry and get mad when she did!

AbsoluteKindheartedGallinule-size_restricted.gif

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep, daring Monique to drag and put hands on you and then cry and get mad when she did!

AbsoluteKindheartedGallinule-size_restricted.gif

Monique might have gone too far at the farm, but I'll give her props for shutting that shyt all the way down. None of that talking in circles shyt. She'll straight cut a bytch

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
She is, she’s gotten more mature, but this season i had to give her, her props (til she told neck her uterus is shriveling, sheesh especially with you trying to have kids)
The uterus comment was low. Especially since, had Giselle came back with Candy's pregnancy woes, the cryangles and self victimization would've came out in full force.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps

He has adult kids from his previous marriage. But everything else you said was spot on. Ashley is a cautionary sugar baby tale. She was talking so much big shyt in Seasons 1-3 about what she would get from Michael if they divorced. But Michael is a seasoned vet in the game and made sure his money was untouchable. Those children were a gift and curse... a gift because Ashley at least gets a nice check for 18 years. But it was the final nail in the coffin of their marriage. She is now single with two young children and not getting anywhere close to the money she was expecting.