Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wendy was talking shyt and got a drink thrown in her face.

If I didn't rock with someone I wouldn't care either. :russ:

It wasn't as deep as they tried to make it. She didn't get assaulted by a stranger.

They were talking shyt to each other and Wendy's face was the recipient of a drink.

Is it right to throw a drink in someone's face? Well it depends on the situation.

Did Wendy deserve it at that time? I don't know and don't care but her face received it! :laugh:

Here's the thing, when the Monique and Candiace situation popped off, Gizelle never wavered that violence wasn't the answer. She kept reiterating how words should not equal physical contact. She made it clear she didn't feel safe around Monique because she was violent and aggressive, Gizelle even had a body guard at one of their gatherings

FF, to Mia and Wendy, now it's okay to be violent over words with someone she doesn't like? Mia is the Monique of this situation, got mad at Wendy's words and assaulted Wendy, twice. Is it Oochie Wally or is it One Mic :hula:Gizelle is delusional as hell and I'm glad people are calling her out on her hypocrisy. Her disdain for Monique was glaring in that situation. Now she's flip flopping her stance on violence because of her disdain for Wendy. It's comical at this point

For the record, I've always been don't talk no sh!t won't be no shyt and said Candiace deserved to get popped for running her mouth. What I'll never do is change my position based on if I like the person or not

Sniper

All Star
Daps
Here's the thing, when the Monique and Candiace situation popped off, Gizelle never wavered that violence wasn't the answer. She kept reiterating how words should not equal physical contact. She made it clear she didn't feel safe around Monique because she was violent and aggressive, Gizelle even had a body guard at one of their gatherings

FF, to Mia and Wendy, now it's okay to be violent over words with someone she doesn't like? Mia is the Monique of this situation, got mad at Wendy's words and assaulted Wendy, twice. Is it Oochie Wally or is it One Mic :hula:Gizelle is delusional as hell and I'm glad people are calling her out on her hypocrisy. Her disdain for Monique was glaring in that situation. Now she's flip flopping her stance on violence because of her disdain for Wendy. It's comical at this point

For the record, I've always been don't talk no sh!t won't be no shyt and said Candiace deserved to get popped for running her mouth. What I'll never do is change my position based on if I like the person or not

Yes Gizelle is delusional but...

Those were two totally different situations. Monique actually put hands on Candiace and it wasn't just a drink like the Mia situation.

We all know that people should keep their hands to themselves, but sometimes that doesn't happen and that's life.

Candiace deserved them hands but I'm not sure if Wendy deserved the drink.

Again, we can't compare Giselle's reaction to Monique actually trying to rip Candiace's brain out through her wig to throwing a drink on Wendy.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Wendy was talking shyt and got a drink thrown in her face.

If I didn't rock with someone I wouldn't care either. :russ:

It wasn't as deep as they tried to make it. She didn't get assaulted by a stranger.

They were talking shyt to each other and Wendy's face was the recipient of a drink.

Is it right to throw a drink in someone's face? Well it depends on the situation.

Did Wendy deserve it at that time? I don't know and don't care but her face received it! :laugh:

Mia was wild’n and doing too much, she will do whatever for an audience, that includes throwing her friends under the bus

Wendy wasn’t in the wrong how you gon try to check me behind some a nikka you not married to

That boy just don’t care

I kind of alluded to all this on twitter, it’s all good long as you like a person

Giz had hate for Mo, so hence the im scared bs and you didn’t learn anything because mo was like apologize for what( i still didn’t think she owed her an apology, you talk shyt, know that some people test your level of gangsta to back it up)

Then they wasn’t too cool with her, so now it’s acknowledging yes candice you can’t be on stage crying then all up in Mia face acting like you want to fight to the point her husband had to pull her to the side to say relax

Now they not team Wendy especially after the house arrangements so of course they gon support Mia (side note, Wendy why you sellin wolf tickets like you was gon beat someone ass, you wouldn’t do shyt, now you on stage crying to get attention and more cache, she’s a moment hunter)

This ultimately boils down to fans wanting to make this more than it is, because they team candice and Wendy, because if it was really bout color they’d be pounding the table for Monique, but what it really is, is anything to excuse candice and big up Wendy

Those were two totally different situations. Monique actually put hands on Candiace and it wasn't just a drink like the Mia situation.

We all know that people should keep their hands to themselves, but sometimes that doesn't happen and that's life.

Again, we can't compare Giselle's reaction to Monique actually trying to rip Candiace's brain out through her wig to throwing a drink on Wendy.

What mo did was the result of folks acting like they a stay ready all star and someone who actually is one testing your theory, Wendy didn’t deserve a drink, but Mia is going to do whatever for camera time, and to get cache)

But again they don’t care because they don’t like Wendy, and if folks did actually like robyn or Giz then they wouldn’t care either

Coco Loco

Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Yes, two totally different situations that resulted in assault. Mia threw a drink in Wendy's face and hit her with her purse, both of those actions fall under assault. Semantics can be argued in regards to the details but what can't be argued are the facts. Monique and Mia assaulted Candiace and Wendy for the words that came out of their mouths

ab49b85d0d8fae6b6f06582801d4a0f1.jpg

Mia was wild’n and doing too much, she will do whatever for an audience, that includes throwing her friends under the bus

Wendy wasn’t in the wrong how you gon try to check me behind some a nikka you not married to

That boy just don’t care

I kind of alluded to all this on twitter, it’s all good long as you like a person

Giz had hate for Mo, so hence the im scared bs and you didn’t learn anything because mo was like apologize for what( i still didn’t think she owed her an apology, you talk shyt, know that some people test your level of gangsta to back it up)

Then they wasn’t too cool with her, so now it’s acknowledging yes candice you can’t be on stage crying then all up in Mia face acting like you want to fight to the point her husband had to pull her to the side to say relax

Now they not team Wendy especially after the house arrangements so of course they gon support Mia (side note, Wendy why you sellin wolf tickets like you was gon beat someone ass, you wouldn’t do shyt, now you on stage crying to get attention and more cache, she’s a moment hunter)

This ultimately boils down to fans wanting to make this more than it is, because they team candice and Wendy, because if it was really bout color they’d be pounding the table for Monique, but what it really is, is anything to excuse candice and big up Wendy

What mo did was the result of folks acting like they a stay ready all star and someone who actually is one testing your theory, Wendy didn’t deserve a drink, but Mia is going to do whatever for camera time, and to get cache)

But again they don’t care because they don’t like Wendy, and if folks did actually like robyn or Giz then they wouldn’t care either

All of this. ALL OF IT!!!! This is the one franchise were after a few seasons, none of them were my faves. I just loved the collective mess. Not caring for any of the ladies involved in both situations lets me see all of them for exactly who they are

Candiace is that annoying Chihuahua you look at and occasionally say will you stfu but you also sometimes agree with her

Monique wanted to be accepted but realized the mean girls would never accept her. Idk if it was based on them really not liking her in general or the fact that she had the life they wanted (money, a loving husband etc)

Mia is fake and a liar who needs a storyline; anyone even her bestie can get it

Wendy also wanted acceptance from the mean girls and thought her professional status would impress them but their elevators don't leave the lobby so they couldn't relate to her

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Yes, two totally different situations that resulted in assault. Mia threw a drink in Wendy's face and hit her with her purse, both of those actions fall under assault. Semantics can be argued in regards to the details but what can't be argued are the facts. Monique and Mia assaulted Candiace and Wendy for the words that came out of their mouths

All of this. ALL OF IT!!!! This is the one franchise were after a few seasons, none of them were my faves. I just loved the collective mess. Not caring for any of the ladies involved in both situations lets me see all of them for exactly who they are

Candiace is that annoying Chihuahua you look at and occasionally say will you stfu but you also sometimes agree with her

Monique wanted to be accepted but realized the mean girls would never accept her. Idk if it was based on them really not liking her in general or the fact that she had the life they wanted (money, a loving husband etc)

Mia is fake and a liar who needs a storyline; anyone even her bestie can get it

Wendy also wanted acceptance from the mean girls and thought her professional status would impress them but their elevators don't leave the lobby so they couldn't relate to her
Wendy and Giz are one in the same, they both want to be accepted, and popularity, if i was a betting man, i bet she got in aka because her gpa and just being involved in so much student shyt, not cuz the yard loved her,

Wendy don’t impress them because she oozes desperation, and they can smell it and them 4 degrees define her, and cover lack of personality, so the minute she did something they ain’t like, they was ready to turn on her and here we are

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
So can anyone say what AKA thinks of two sorors publicly beefing like this (Wendy and Gizelle)?

Or is this just par for the course 🤔

Coco Loco

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Robyn is and continues to be the ditziest bytch at every table :mjlol: . It's open season these bytches trying her publicly now :russ:

Ol girl kinda favors the grande dame in the face :sas2:

She's so embarrassing. If their youngest child tuns 18 and Juan goes out to get milk and doesn't come back, no one should be shocked, including Robyn. The man keeps showing her exactly who he is and she keeps excusing it

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
She's so embarrassing. If their youngest child tuns 18 and Juan goes out to get milk and doesn't come back, no one should be shocked, including Robyn. The man keeps showing her exactly who he is and she keeps excusing it

Look Juan would never do that ok? He needs free room and board while he flies hoes in to fukk :mjlol:

Also his ass ain't going nowhere while that case is pending/ongoing :sas1:

Coco Loco

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wendy and Giz are one in the same, they both want to be accepted, and popularity, if i was a betting man, i bet she got in aka because her gpa and just being involved in so much student shyt, not cuz the yard loved her,

Wendy don’t impress them because she oozes desperation, and they can smell it and them 4 degrees define her, and cover lack of personality, so the minute she did something they ain’t like, they was ready to turn on her and here we are

Nah I meant accepted in the this particular group. Robyn and Gizelle have been at the top of the RHOP food chain. These girls know if they come into the group those two are going to be gunning for them as soon as they walk in the door. The newbies try to throw things out there to see what sticks but what they fail to realize is the GEB's don't care unless they have mess that can be talked about

The only constant thing between them is their ability to stir the pot then once it starts to boil, they run out the back door and come in the front asking what's boiling? Like BFFR 🤣

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Nah I meant accepted in the this particular group. Robyn and Gizelle have been at the top of the RHOP food chain. These girls know if they come into the group those two are going to be gunning for them as soon as they walk in the door. The newbies try to throw things out there to see what sticks but what they fail to realize is the GEB's don't care unless they have mess that can be talked about

The only constant thing between them is their ability to stir the pot then once it starts to boil, they run out the back door and come in the front asking what's boiling? Like BFFR 🤣
True true

Sniper

All Star
Daps

If you're gonna talk and pop shyt, then this

realhousewives-throw.gif

comes with the territory.

Muthafukka's actually no like cops and lawyers talking about "This is an assault"!

Wendy needed to lick her face and drink up!

AbsoluteKindheartedGallinule-size_restricted.gif

Monique was throwing hands, Mia's throwing drinks.

That's why Gizelle was scared of Monique, because she was letting them hands fly! :russ: