Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
If you're gonna talk and pop shyt, then this

realhousewives-throw.gif

comes with the territory.

Muthafukka's actually no like cops and lawyers talking about "This is an assault"!

Wendy needed to lick her face and drink up!

AbsoluteKindheartedGallinule-size_restricted.gif

Monique was throwing hands, Mia's throwing drinks.

That's why Gizelle was scared of Monique, because she was letting them hands fly! :russ:

Yeah they figured out quick Monique wasn’t just cute, she bout that action boss

Wendy scary ass ain’t bout to fight
The woman appears to have a shirt on that Juan coaches at and she's probably a part of the staff.

Yeah Juan could be smashing but I don't think he's that foolish to have it advertised like that.
Yes… yes he is very stupid

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
What's apparent about the colorism because I don't see it?
I’m gon lean on @Coco Loco because to me, it strikes me as favoritism of fans vs women picking and choosing who they like on some cool table mean girls shyt

Mf hate that aggressive term because they think it’s angry black girl shyt, but amongst black folks, and no one is beating the table to move past Monique getting into it with a woman that was actively writing checks she didn’t plan on covering and saying she wasn’t aggressive and just defending herself, also they will absolve candy getting physically restrained by her husband after kicking ash out, with Mia and at the dinner later 3 fukkin times her husband had to restrain her, tf is that ???

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
They try to bully Wendy bc they know she has the most to lose with that professor gig :mjpls: . They don't like her bc she has the family they no longer have :mjpls:

These bytches ain't slick

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Its over for Mia bum ass :mjlol:

Just a truly unhinged character who continues to do and say whatever for tv time and it never works :russ:

Jacqueline whole family exposing her bs online. Peter just threw her under the bus. Gizelle used her as a crash dummy this season and then tried to get federal on her at the reunion :dead:

Sniper

All Star
Daps
There’s a clear difference in how folks react to Candice Wendy and Monique when they do the exact same things the light brights do

Other than recently on here, I don't discuss the show or see what people say on social media media about them so that might be the issue.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m gon lean on @Coco Loco because to me, it strikes me as favoritism of fans vs women picking and choosing who they like on some cool table mean girls shyt

Mf hate that aggressive term because they think it’s angry black girl shyt, but amongst black folks, and no one is beating the table to move past Monique getting into it with a woman that was actively writing checks she didn’t plan on covering and saying she wasn’t aggressive and just defending herself, also they will absolve candy getting physically restrained by her husband after kicking ash out, with Mia and at the dinner later 3 fukkin times her husband had to restrain her, tf is that ???

I agree that it's more so stan wars. The head mean girls- Gizelle and Ashley are always looking for and finding drama. Robyn is a mean girl jr to Gizelle's sr. Any time Robyn kicks up dust it leaves her looking stupid rather than her target. If people are fans of the mean girls they generally don't care for Candiace and Wendy and vice versa. That's a clear divide right there

That leaves Karen who only gets messy when it comes to sr and jr. Karen will also call out bs and be neutral when the two fractions are going at it. Charrisse is a non factor and has been that way since day 1. Besides Karen's blue eyed man comments she's brings nothing to the table

I will say the most out of touch and unhinged group are Candiace stans. That girl could take a dump on someone's lawn and her clit fleas will say well she had to go to the bathroom so

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
I agree that it's more so stan wars. The head mean girls- Gizelle and Ashley are always looking for and finding drama. Robyn is a mean girl jr to Gizelle's sr. Any time Robyn kicks up dust it leaves her looking stupid rather than her target. If people are fans of the mean girls they generally don't care for Candiace and Wendy and vice versa. That's a clear divide right there

That leaves Karen who only gets messy when it comes to sr and jr. Karen will also call out bs and be neutral when the two fractions are going at it. Charrisse is a non factor and has been that way since day 1. Besides Karen's blue eyed man comments she's brings nothing to the table

I will say the most out of touch and unhinged group are Candiace stans. That girl could take a dump on someone's lawn and her clit fleas will say well she had to go to the bathroom so
All this, the gymnastics the go through to absolve her is legendary

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

What were not going to do is sit here and say that Karen Huger,GRANDE DAME of Surry County Virginia (and the outskirts of potomac) brings nothing to the table :usure:

She's the real star of the show here. And thats on Periodt.

she does say alot of incoherent shyt to deflect when the heat is on :mjlol:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What were not going to do is sit here and say that Karen Huger,GRANDE DAME of Surry County Virginia (and the outskirts of potomac) brings nothing to the table :usure:

She's the real star of the show here. And thats on Periodt.

she does say alot of incoherent shyt to deflect when the heat is on :mjlol:

LMAOOO that was for Charrisse not Karen. Outskirts of Potomac is sending me. I been said this should be the RHODMV+++. The+++ is for Wendy her ass basically lives in Delaware

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
LMAOOO that was for Charrisse not Karen. Outskirts of Potomac is sending me. I been said this should be the RHODMV+++. The+++ is for Wendy her ass basically lives in Delaware
Karen…. I mean Ray paying all that money to rent that house, was just as bad as Mia and then dropping 100k on rent