Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
She shouldn’t have thrown a glass at her though, but Candace shoulda been kicked off too…but the show likes instigators.

This whole thing could have been talked through, but candy wanted to be ms get bad, she thought they would just talk smack and it never escalate, but mf get tired of you playing in they face
He has adult kids from his previous marriage. But everything else you said was spot on. Ashley is a cautionary sugar baby tale. She was talking so much big shyt in Seasons 1-3 about what she would get from Michael if they divorced. But Michael is a seasoned vet in the game and made sure his money was untouchable. Those children were a gift and curse... a gift because Ashley at least gets a nice check for 18 years. But it was the final nail in the coffin of their marriage. She is now single with two young children and not getting anywhere close to the money she was expecting.
Mike knew what it was, and she figured fukk the prenup she still good, nope mike was like fukk that

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He has adult kids from his previous marriage. But everything else you said was spot on. Ashley is a cautionary sugar baby tale. She was talking so much big shyt in Seasons 1-3 about what she would get from Michael if they divorced. But Michael is a seasoned vet in the game and made sure his money was untouchable. Those children were a gift and curse... a gift because Ashley at least gets a nice check for 18 years. But it was the final nail in the coffin of their marriage. She is now single with two young children and not getting anywhere close to the money she was expecting.
That makes even more sense then.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin

@Coco Loco @RennisDeynolds @Yinny @JLova

@colicolicoli @OliviaTwist

So they finally talked about colorism

My thing is perspective, from the audience and cast, (to me) i feel like candy and Wend/they fans use it to absolve things or make a point when it isn’t, i think people have their favorites so they will over look or justify actions, i think also these women have who they like so it controls their actions. These folks can’t control how much camera time, these folks can’t stop people from getting a loan, etc you get my drift

I also think the conversation could be longer

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Gizelle was on complete bullshyt and came off ignorant as fukk during the colorism conversation tonight. Robyn bum ass too. They played dumb about the race conversation during season 1 too.

Karen did a great job during this segment and Candiace did too all things considered.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Gizelle was on complete bullshyt and came off ignorant as fukk during the colorism conversation tonight. Robyn bum ass too. They played dumb about the race conversation during season 1 too.

Karen did a great job during this segment and Candiace did too all things considered.
Giz is always ignant, it took Karen to really put things in perspective, but like i said, fans are never going to get what they want, because they want to make it about color, on sm, they want to make it where candys actions are only getting talked about because she’s darkskin

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

If this show had more sisterhood nikkas would not watch

When Gizzard said this it confirmed exactly what I thought. Her and Robert do not like Wendy. Robert fake made up with her then turned around and didn't invite her to her bachelorette party. They think they're so smart but they are Dumb and Dumber

I don't trust a damn thing they say. In the famous words of Judge Judy, when their mouths are moving they're lying

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
When Gizzard said this it confirmed exactly what I thought. Her and Robert do not like Wendy. Robert fake made up with her then turned around and didn't invite her to her bachelorette party. They think they're so smart but they are Dumb and Dumber

I don't trust a damn thing they say. In the famous words of Judge Judy, when their mouths are moving they're lying
And in a nut shell that’s why i feel this colorism conversation is a moot point, nikkas looking for some deep arch, when it comes down to liking a person vs not, when the shyt went down with mo she did not like her, so they sided with candice, then they ain’t like her, and acted accordingly, folks want to insert colorism where folks are just mean