Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island

Apparently this whole season was a bunch of lies. I hope the stuff about Karen is real though , the "grand dom" sucking dikk in the bathroom is crazy :russ:

Low key Chris need to shut up, Candance barely had a story line this season. If she not arguing with her mom or getting beat up she boring as hell.
Any fukkery we get from the husbands is welcome, G barely got any screen time this season. the rumors about Chris and Juan pretty much all there was

SN: watched the first episode of Love and Marriage DC, seems like Monique and Chris Samuels done already got kicked off that show :dead:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Apparently this whole season was a bunch of lies. I hope the stuff about Karen is real though , the "grand dom" sucking dikk in the bathroom is crazy :russ:

Low key Chris need to shut up, Candance barely had a story line this season. If she not arguing with her mom or getting beat up she boring as hell.
Any fukkery we get from the husbands is welcome, G barely got any screen time this season. the rumors about Chris and Juan pretty much all there was

SN: watched the first episode of Love and Marriage DC, seems like Monique and Chris Samuels done already got kicked off that show :dead:
I can understand not wanting to be “that guy” bc that’s my name and reputation on the line, don’t do that

I’m mad this season has me actually defending candice because normally I’m like she’s a spoiled brat that wants to act bad but can’t stand up to her mom, and the minute shyt gets hot she want to get shy, but the way they playing on her husbands reputation and name, nah (i despise the people that defend her on Twitter because they not even objective, just blindly doing it)

At the bold part :mjlol: :lolbron::dead:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Are we watching the same show? She's a b word but it ain't a bum, it's a bird. Robyn is currently the breadwinner in the Dixon household. I wouldn't be surprised if that's been the case since like season 3 of the show. Robyn could absolutely survive without Juan financially. I'm sure she's staying for the kids but she has to do better with saving face or admit she's only in it for the kids. Her low self esteem has her accepting anything from him

Juan continuously feeds her sh!t and Robyn gladly eats it. Neither seems happy, that's THE saddest part about it. Juan is never going to stop dipping in other women. I cannot stand Gizzard, but I'm glad she chose not to stay with a man who constantly disrespected her. Yes she "went back" but that fabricated storyline failed miserably. She knew she wanted better for her and her daughters. Ugly house and all, I got more respect for Gizzard than Robyn I'm just here so I don't get fined Dixon
She still a bum to me :hubie:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Are we watching the same show? She's a b word but it ain't a bum, it's a bird. Robyn is currently the breadwinner in the Dixon household. I wouldn't be surprised if that's been the case since like season 3 of the show. Robyn could absolutely survive without Juan financially. I'm sure she's staying for the kids but she has to do better with saving face or admit she's only in it for the kids. Her low self esteem has her accepting anything from him

Juan continuously feeds her sh!t and Robyn gladly eats it. Neither seems happy, that's THE saddest part about it. Juan is never going to stop dipping in other women. I cannot stand Gizzard, but I'm glad she chose not to stay with a man who constantly disrespected her. Yes she "went back" but that fabricated storyline failed miserably. She knew she wanted better for her and her daughters. Ugly house and all, I got more respect for Gizzard than Robyn I'm just here so I don't get fined Dixon

I think they neck and neck in the finances ( Juan basketball money probably on par with her show checks)

But they both need to be honest about what they want

Gizzy moved on i feel due to embarrassment, it’s one thing to do your thing, it’s another it keeps coming out, he moved sloppy, because i believe she does her own thang too, (i know an opportunistic thot when i see one)

CLICK ON THE PIC PLEASE :dead:

Yooooooooooo

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
I used to watch RHOP with the wife but shyt got dry when they added Mia and Wendy. I prefer the Atlanta series over this, especially when Nene and Kenya were on there together. We just finished binging M2M. Quad missed her calling as an actress on all my brothers children, Toya definitely has Randy Crawford and The Crusaders on repeat in the house and contrary to popular beliefs, I actually think Heavenly is the most feminine of all cast members which is why Damon be in the cut chilling.

My guy Cecil always high as fukk, never selling no houses and not for nothing, they need to bring back Lisa Nicole scamming ass. She had them shook! The new African couple are corny and the husband looks simpy. Eugene definitely getting the same treatment doctor G did. Better make sure he can hold on the the sleep number.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
What yall think of the reveal and fallout?

Bum ass Robyn too dumb to pull this off :mjlol:

I cannot wait for Candiace and Chris to go the fukk in on Gizelle and Ashley. fukk Eddie might have to say something too

Eddie should come in with a blindfold on and a mask. That way he doesn't look at or smile at anyone :russ: .

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
I used to watch RHOP with the wife but shyt got dry when they added Mia and Wendy. I prefer the Atlanta series over this, especially when Nene and Kenya were on there together. We just finished binging M2M. Quad missed her calling as an actress on all my brothers children, Toya definitely has Randy Crawford and The Crusaders on repeat in the house and contrary to popular beliefs, I actually think Heavenly is the most feminine of all cast members which is why Damon be in the cut chilling.

My guy Cecil always high as fukk, never selling no houses and not for nothing, they need to bring back Lisa Nicole scamming ass. She had them shook! The new African couple are corny and the husband looks simpy. Eugene definitely getting the same treatment doctor G did. Better make sure he can hold on the the sleep number.

Mia cool for what it is, but she a clout chaser, and will embarrass whoever for more, and Wendy is just her degreees and insecurity,

Atl is dry af, i just watch it out of habit, porcha is a narcissist, nene delusional, and was past her prime, she was too old to be acting the way she does, and she did some little show where they talked about back in the day, i see she didn’t reveal she met Greg in the strip club

Kenya delusional and a big ass kid, and she like to pretend she ain’t came up off her back either

M2m i have a love hate, as a doctor it’s shameful to see doctors acting an ass on tv

Heavenly ain’t feminine, she just know that shyt don’t fly with her man, that i can respect above anyone else on the show

Anila brain gotta be empty, dude either a simp, or she got the best mouf and p*ssy he ever had (probably a combo of both) she can’t cook or clean she has a cute face that’s it, and she dumb as a rock

Quad is an opportunist, (I’ll let your mind take that wherever)

Simone must also have a platinum mouf/vagina, or take care of everything because ain’t no way I’m married to a Dry ass broad like her, who probably view fukkin as a chore, always loud always what she ain’t gon do

Jackie…. Bless her heart, and Curtis must be well kept

Toya the definition of a come up, she found a sucka and put that p*ssy on him and he been hooked since, i think he’s finally got some fight back, so that’s why she probably more upset with him, but this nikka was working like a dog to pay for that crib dolo so she could have that extravagant ass crib and she ain’t working, she also a label whore who thinks just because it’s a logo it’s fire

Contessa passive aggressive i know she a pain in the ass to be married to, but man she got body, and the sex game must be tight

That new couple… the chick trying to hard to stay on, it’s got her jumping out the window acting out

What yall think of the reveal and fallout?

Bum ass Robyn too dumb to pull this off :mjlol:

I cannot wait for Candiace and Chris to go the fukk in on Gizelle and Ashley. fukk Eddie might have to say something too

Eddie should come in with a blindfold on and a mask. That way he doesn't look at or smile at anyone :russ: .

Man ain’t nothing going to happen, Twitter was fake mad, but them broads and queens will be ok

Yes I’m ready for them to straighten all them out

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Mia cool for what it is, but she a clout chaser, and will embarrass whoever for more, and Wendy is just her degreees and insecurity,

I can’t look at Mia too long. The combination of bad skin and cake up make up is not a good look imo.
Atl is dry af, i just watch it out of habit, porcha is a narcissist, nene delusional, and was past her prime, she was too old to be acting the way she does, and she did some little show where they talked about back in the day, i see she didn’t reveal she met Greg in the strip club

Kenya delusional and a big ass kid, and she like to pretend she ain’t came up off her back either

I didn’t like Porsha on ATL but I did like Kenya, NeNe and Sheree for their antics.
M2m i have a love hate, as a doctor it’s shameful to see doctors acting an ass on tv

Heavenly ain’t feminine, she just know that shyt don’t fly with her man, that i can respect above anyone else on the show
I like Heavenly. She just acting for TV but I can guarantee you she feminine as hell which is why her dude keeps her around.
Anila brain gotta be empty, dude either a simp, or she got the best mouf and p*ssy he ever had (probably a combo of both) she can’t cook or clean she has a cute face that’s it, and she dumb as a rock
Yo funny enough, I like her husband and Heavenly husbands on the show. They both seem solid even though they are married to crazy women.
Quad is an opportunist, (I’ll let your mind take that wherever)

Simone must also have a platinum mouf/vagina, or take care of everything because ain’t no way I’m married to a Dry ass broad like her, who probably view fukkin as a chore, always loud always what she ain’t gon do
Nah you got it right. Cecil is a loafer. He is like the male version of Toya.
Jackie…. Bless her heart, and Curtis must be well kept

Toya the definition of a come up, she found a sucka and put that p*ssy on him and he been hooked since, i think he’s finally got some fight back, so that’s why she probably more upset with him, but this nikka was working like a dog to pay for that crib dolo so she could have that extravagant ass crib and she ain’t working, she also a label whore who thinks just because it’s a logo it’s fire
Facts. I never Liked Eugene though. He always seemed mad effeminate. Quad called him eugina I was dead! It’s over for those two though. I don’t know how as a man your wife on TV saying you have a small meat, beating your meat, being accused of fukking the neighborhood, wanting to fukk her friend’s husban, calling sex with you lame, and saying she is a freak and you’re like she’s cap….I’m like she ain’t a freak with you nikka she out here! And this big titty fool just chilling “working”. If he don’t get her the fukk out of here!
Contessa passive aggressive i know she a pain in the ass to be married to, but man she got body, and the sex game must be tight

That new couple… the chick trying to hard to stay on, it’s got her jumping out the window acting out

Man ain’t nothing going to happen, Twitter was fake mad, but them broads and queens will be ok

Yes I’m ready for them to straighten all them out

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Damn why my dawg Cecil in here catching strays :mjlol: . Coca Cola fukked him out of a job and now he cooling with his real estate ventures :win:

He gotta be mellow dealing with Simone turnt up ass :dead: . I love Dr. Simone but she knows how to escalate the volume like no other

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Scott was a fukking nut acting up on fine ass Contessa :camby:

She does too much for tv though. And acts delusional like she forgot she put her problems on front street for the world to judge

Don't ever compare anybody to Toya except Anila. Those are two peas in a pod