Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
MIA the least credible person ever on reality TV once again came through with a crock of bullshyt.

Then gizelle scrambled with another extreme sexual rumor. Sick of her repressed ass always escalating everything.

Those strippers were looking good :ehh: . Gizelle in that purple dress was something else :whew:

Season turned out to be a dud tbh. Ready for Karen vs Everybody at the reunion

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Robyn is a fukking bum. her and gizelle need to rename the podcast to 2Bumbytches

I read that one of Juan side pieces (the blonde) ended shyt after he was trying to pass her around and share her with his friends :huhldup:

Juan is also caught up in a s3xu@l a$$@ult case with his job and I heard that's why they did this wedding :sas2:

I realized they not it, when that fan con shyt was a dub, Juan doing him as always
MIA the least credible person ever on reality TV once again came through with a crock of bullshyt.

Then gizelle scrambled with another extreme sexual rumor. Sick of her repressed ass always escalating everything.

Those strippers were looking good :ehh: . Gizelle in that purple dress was something else :whew:

Season turned out to be a dud tbh. Ready for Karen vs Everybody at the reunion

Oh I’d still take gizzy down through there, she remind me of an old school freak, like she got a panther or cat paw tats, i think despite Robyn being frumpy and terrible, that cat gotta be A1 for Juan to stick around

Mia and ash are wifed rats so you see how they came up
And her dumb ass still married him?

:what:

Robyn is such a bird. She acts like she can’t live her life without Juan. Like wtf man, go be free
They together for, “this all i know” and to save face she a bird he a thot and they don’t care

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
And her dumb ass still married him?

:what:

Robyn is such a bird. She acts like she can’t live her life without Juan. Like wtf man, go be free
she cant'

what she gon do, sell her little hats on 14th street :russ:?

she a bum

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
she cant'

what she gon do, sell her little hats on 14th street :russ:?

she a bum

Are we watching the same show? She's a b word but it ain't a bum, it's a bird. Robyn is currently the breadwinner in the Dixon household. I wouldn't be surprised if that's been the case since like season 3 of the show. Robyn could absolutely survive without Juan financially. I'm sure she's staying for the kids but she has to do better with saving face or admit she's only in it for the kids. Her low self esteem has her accepting anything from him

Juan continuously feeds her sh!t and Robyn gladly eats it. Neither seems happy, that's THE saddest part about it. Juan is never going to stop dipping in other women. I cannot stand Gizzard, but I'm glad she chose not to stay with a man who constantly disrespected her. Yes she "went back" but that fabricated storyline failed miserably. She knew she wanted better for her and her daughters. Ugly house and all, I got more respect for Gizzard than Robyn I'm just here so I don't get fined Dixon