Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Karen slept through the whole 1st hour :dead: . Gizelle aka Federale the way she was asking those leading questions to Mia :what: . bytch crazy as hell talking like that

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Robyn is a pos for being Gizelle’s heel and hiding Juan’s shady shyt-he paid for a hotel for a woman lmao at her speaking up in that moment, really girl?!

Mia has soup for brains.

Candiace was right to call Gizelle out but she went too far with the dwindling ovaries comment. Overall she handled herself a lot more maturely this season I will say. Nowhere near as many tears.

Ashley is another one who needs to stfu, Michael got her ass broke with two kids after she stopped doing threesomes talk about fumbling the bag.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I watched while on the treadmill. First things first, these dresses are atrocious. The only dress I like is handsome Squidward’s. Gizzard looks a mess per the usual. Her Girls definitely created that cheap mess in home ec class a few years ago

Bicoastal on the same coast is wild

Your dwindling uterus

:picard:

Andy ain’t sh!t for saying “she has a bedazzled box”

:russ:

Sniper

All Star
Daps
About that ironclad prenup Michael
giphy.gif

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I watched while on the treadmill. First things first, these dresses are atrocious. The only dress I like is handsome Squidward’s. Gizzard looks a mess per the usual. Her Girls definitely created that cheap mess in home ec class a few years ago

Bicoastal on the same coast is wild

Your dwindling uterus

:picard:

Andy ain’t sh!t for saying “she has a bedazzled box”

:russ:

Yeah them dresses was terrible, neck look like white diamonds bottle, shyt trash

Candice went for the jugular

Mia was lying her ass off
About that ironclad prenup Michael
giphy.gif
Smart man

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Robyn is a pos for being Gizelle’s heel and hiding Juan’s shady shyt-he paid for a hotel for a woman lmao at her speaking up in that moment, really girl?!

Mia has soup for brains.

Candiace was right to call Gizelle out but she went too far with the dwindling ovaries comment. Overall she handled herself a lot more maturely this season I will say. Nowhere near as many tears.

Ashley is another one who needs to stfu, Michael got her ass broke with two kids after she stopped doing threesomes talk about fumbling the bag.
Candice did take it too far, but she was on they neck

Robyn gon fukk around and fukk herself running her mouth

Mia is what happens when you got no idea wtf you doing, and you frontin like you do

Ashley wanted it to be one way, but she knew what she signed up for, she thought she was two kids up and was good, nope you forgot prenup

Coco Loco

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah them dresses was terrible, neck look like white diamonds bottle, shyt trash

Candice went for the jugular

Mia was lying her ass off

Smart man

Mia and Ashley are straight up embarrassing. One lies like she changes her panties. The other had all of that mouth about her marriage to Gollum, his gay philandering rumors etc only to end up getting a pack of gum and a tube of Bengay in the end. UH82CIT, but I love to see it

:mjgrin: :laff:

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Mia and Ashley are straight up embarrassing. One lies like she changes her panties. The other had all of that mouth about her marriage to Gollum, his gay philandering rumors etc only to end up get a pack of gum and a tube of Bengay in the end. UH82CIT, but I love to see it

:mjgrin: :laff:
She tried to go flip mode, and stop doing three somes and didn’t want it open, but mike smart, he knew better

Coco Loco

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I had to bring this back because it was epic. Gizzard the neck finally had nothing to say

Robert, chiming in getting ignored kills me every time

The mouthy Chihuahua kept trying to get Monique to shut up but she refused. Capping for Gizzard only to be cussing her out 2 years later

Is Jamal coming :mjlol: