Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I can’t look at Mia too long. The combination of bad skin and cake up make up is not a good look imo.

I didn’t like Porsha on ATL but I did like Kenya, NeNe and Sheree for their antics.

I like Heavenly. She just acting for TV but I can guarantee you she feminine as hell which is why her dude keeps her around.

Yo funny enough, I like her husband and Heavenly husbands on the show. They both seem solid even though they are married to crazy women.

Nah you got it right. Cecil is a loafer. He is like the male version of Toya.

Facts. I never Liked Eugene though. He always seemed mad effeminate. Quad called him eugina I was dead! It’s over for those two though. I don’t know how as a man your wife on TV saying you have a small meat, beating your meat, being accused of fukking the neighborhood, wanting to fukk her friend’s husban, calling sex with you lame, and saying she is a freak and you’re like she’s cap….I’m like she ain’t a freak with you nikka she out here! And this big titty fool just chilling “working”. If he don’t get her the fukk out of here!

I feel sympathy for Eugene, it’s not easy being married to that, I’d lose my shyt if my wife embarrassed me on national tv multiple times

Heavenly know she can act bout it cuz them heauxs scary except Toya, so she mind her p’s and q’s round her, but she know she got a good one cuz ain’t nobody want to deal with her ass, that’s why she trapped her dude

Mia seems fun that’s it, she def hard to look at lately, broad face melting on national tv
Damn why my dawg Cecil in here catching strays :mjlol: . Coca Cola fukked him out of a job and now he cooling with his real estate ventures :win:

He gotta be mellow dealing with Simone turnt up ass :dead: . I love Dr. Simone but she knows how to escalate the volume like no other

Cecil cool, but it take a special nikka to deal with simone period, and it has to be something serious to want to deal with that all the time, add to the fact this show got her thinking she bigger and better than what she is
Scott was a fukking nut acting up on fine ass Contessa :camby:

She does too much for tv though. And acts delusional like she forgot she put her problems on front street for the world to judge

Don't ever compare anybody to Toya except Anila. Those are two peas in a pod
Contessa is just as much her own worst enemy, she stay telling her business to broads that don’t like her, then get mad when they talk on it, she’s passive aggressive, and rather than sit down and explain why you upset you want to play this whoa is me shyt

Scott passive aggressive too, and that’s why they beef, but Tessa wants to be a victim for sympathy, neither one wants to be an adult and be bigger than they issues, and Tessa needs to figure out what you want to be, first it was public health then it was body building… tf you want to do

Sniper

All Star
Daps

CLICK ON THE PIC PLEASE :dead:

Was that filmed in 2063 because what does Mia looked so fukked up?

giphy.gif

She alway looks horrible with her messed up face but damn!

Sniper

All Star
Daps
I don't even know why I watch the show but I do :russ:

I admire Karen's confidence because she's literally the worst looking woman on the show.

She looks like a witch but has the confidence of the worlds most beautiful woman and it's not because of her age. She looked horrible when she was young.

Was Ray blind back then?

Robin's dumb to marry Jain especially after cheating, dude has that history and that's their future.

Gizelle's bad and you can tell she was even finer back in the day. With that said, I know she can't fukk to save her life :francis:

Most likely she's wack in bed and not a fun person to be around for extended periods of time

I'm glad that Chris is standing up for himself because I doubt he'd approach any of those women inappropriately.

Candiace reminds me of a hamster. She's not interesting and only on the show to promote her singing career.

Charisse is only on the show because she's an OG and brought back to talk shyt about Karen

Ashley's irritating and stayed married long enough to get Michael's money in the divorce.

Mia'a just busted but she makes things interesting.

Wendy got peer pressured into changing her looks for the show by what I'm guessing is criticism. Not sure what her role is on the show because she really doesn't serve a purpose.

It's good to see a strong Black woman who's educated and successful instead of being like the other women.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
I don't even know why I watch the show but I do :russ:

I admire Karen's confidence because she's literally the worst looking woman on the show.

She looks like a witch but has the confidence of the worlds most beautiful woman and it's not because of her age. She looked horrible when she was young.

Was Ray blind back then?

Robin's dumb to marry Jain especially after cheating, dude has that history and that's their future.

Gizelle's bad and you can tell she was even finer back in the day. With that said, I know she can't fukk to save her life :francis:

Most likely she's wack in bed and not a fun person to be around for extended periods of time

I'm glad that Chris is standing up for himself because I doubt he'd approach any of those women inappropriately.

Candiace reminds me of a hamster. She's not interesting and only on the show to promote her singing career.

Charisse is only on the show because she's an OG and brought back to talk shyt about Karen

Ashley's irritating and stayed married long enough to get Michael's money in the divorce.

Mia'a just busted but she makes things interesting.

Wendy got peer pressured into changing her looks for the show by what I'm guessing is criticism. Not sure what her role is on the show because she really doesn't serve a purpose.

It's good to see a strong Black woman who's educated and successful instead of being like the other women.

I think Giz is with the shyts, but i think her personality keeps her at arms length with these nikkas

I’m glad for Chris too, I’m not a fan of candidate, but i applaud her for standing behind her man

Charisse is trash, just big washed and boring

Allegedly that prenup got her getting less, good for mike

Wendy ain’t get peer pressure, she did it, because she’s insecure, and felt a need to keep up, she’s educated but won’t shut up about her 4 degrees, that’s why she doing everything because she doesn’t know what she wants to do

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Gizelle a miserable bytch as usual

Robyn speaking on married men and hotel rooms :russ: . What a delusional bytch when Juan is out here on receipts :dead:

Candiace showed out tonight. Wendy had some slick jabs in there.

The reunion made the waste of a season worth it

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Mia's business explanation:

Yeah i was like tf was that

Gizelle a miserable bytch as usual

Robyn speaking on married men and hotel rooms :russ: . What a delusional bytch when Juan is out here on receipts :dead:

Candiace showed out tonight. Wendy had some slick jabs in there.

The reunion made the waste of a season worth it
Robyn look like someone’s mommas chair in the 70’s Wendy fit trash too, and Giz

But yes, candice on they neck, and I’m glad because Giz was wild’n this season and she needed to get checked, how you lying on that man and others

She also got Ashley together and I’m no fan of mike, but that nikka knew she was here for a good time not a long time, that prenup was bullet proof, good for him, she gon get her child support and live off that til they 18 or she find another sucka