Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I was 3 behind...

:huhldup:

I'm watching now. I have 3 episodes to clear and I'm gonna do it running and walking on my treadmill because I've been a fat ass and gained 5 lbs

:damn:

I just started episode 12. Mia really ruined her face. I usually FF her scenes because she's fake and corny but I didn't. She is very hard to look at. She really does look like handsome Squidward

:what:

Yeah i think i said in here, her face must be melting, because she been looking down bad, and she a terrible friend
Speaking of unfortunates, Ashley’s friend

:picard:
That muppet looking broad, then she tried to grab a muppet to try and be cute, she need rh training cuz that was trash

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah i think i said in here, her face must be melting, because she been looking down bad, and she a terrible friend

That muppet looking broad, then she tried to grab a muppet to try and be cute, she need rh training cuz that was trash

This is by far THEEE best franchise. These messy heffas stay going for each other’s jugular’s

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Ashley friend looks like a Klingon
Kind of crazy the way Mia and Wendy switched this season, use to think Mia was a sympathetic figure on the show who was kind of getting bullied while Wendy was unlikable. Now Mia is at the table laughing while her best friend is crying, starting fights, throwing her business in people's faces every chance she gets

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Ashley friend looks like a Klingon
Kind of crazy the way Mia and Wendy switched this season, use to think Mia was a sympathetic figure on the show who was kind of getting bullied while Wendy was unlikable. Now Mia is at the table laughing while her best friend is crying, starting fights, throwing her business in people's faces every chance she gets
Yoooooooo :dead:

Wendy and Mia did switch, Mia will do whatever it takes to stay on the show, btw they moving out their rental… which didn’t make sense anyway, why are you paying 10 racks a month on a house ?

I still don’t like Wendy because she pretends shes not that girl that you knew at school that was trying too hard to pretend they got it together, and kissed the teachers ass, but in reality they were struggling like all of us, she also needs therapy she lived her life for her mom not her, which is why she’s 40 trying to figure out what she wants to do

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
, btw they moving out their rental… which didn’t make sense anyway, why are you paying 10 racks a month on a house ?

I still don’t like Wendy because she pretends shes not that girl that you knew at school that was trying too hard to pretend they got it together, and kissed the teachers ass, but in reality they were struggling like all of us, she also needs therapy she lived her life for her mom not her, which is why she’s 40 trying to figure out what she wants to do
Didn't know that was a rental, seems like Mia and G have the most money on the show right now. Giving your sister wife a down payment for a porsche but can't pay the rent :sas2:

Yea Wendy seems like she's just throwing shyt at the wall at this point trying find her passion. Her husband face be like :gucci: every time she come with a new business idea
I found out Wendy was at my college same time I was, don't think I ever saw her though. I was hanging with a lot of nigerians too, I'ma ask around to see if anyone knows her.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Didn't know that was a rental, seems like Mia and G have the most money on the show right now. Giving your sister wife a down payment for a porsche but can't pay the rent :sas2:

Yea Wendy seems like she's just throwing shyt at the wall at this point trying find her passion. Her husband face be like :gucci: every time she come with a new business idea
I found out Wendy was at my college same time I was, don't think I ever saw her though. I was hanging with a lot of nigerians too, I'ma ask around to see if anyone knows her.
I used to kick it with a girl that knew Mia she a true ho though

A lot of them are renting on real housewives, because they want to keep an appearance up it’s no reason you move from a condo (probably paying the same) to a house as you house search at 10k a month

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So word on curb is Robyn and Juan got married again and it'll be on the S7 finale. I didn't think it would happen but congrats to them