Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Nah they don't like Wendy bc she knows how to cut them to the core with her big ass tongue :mjlol:

I never cared about Wendy bc she was a tryhard lame but this season she getting these bytches together like it's nothing while they tried to ice her out. No rehearsals just off the dome type shyt

Got fizelle and robum fuming. Sent dumbass Mia into a kamikaze spiral against the girl who rescued her from a life on the streets :russ:

She needs to keep being herself, 4 degrees and thinks she's better than the group bc she went the academic route. Not being a fake Nicki Minaj fan and practicing lines in front of the mirror ("tick-tock Mia")
Karen literally styled on wendy and within a year Wendy threw them degrees in the
2021-garbage.gif

Now she hustling backwards getting disenfranchised from the very institution she was getting paid from:mjlol:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
That ass was looking right. She made the right move getting that butt job a few years ago bc that plus the pregnancy weight gain made her have a nice bubble

I didn't really see candiace. I did see Gizelle looking :flabbynsick: with her dead fish bedroom techniques. Her fine ass need to tighten up
Yeah she’s let herself go, but I’m like you got no job, if i just chilled and collected child support and rhop checks I’d be jacked…. Still would fukk her through the mattress

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
I liked her the first season she appeared on but she definitely insufferable
Exactly, she def do what it takes to stay on
Plus her face real oily and uneven

Until she joined i had Potomac set as the best looking group
Her face lookin real bad now, I’m like at what point was she so fine that G was like damn that’s what’s up, I’m thinking she had to blow his socks at the club and had that nikka hooked since then

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Karen literally styled on wendy and within a year Wendy threw them degrees in the
2021-garbage.gif

Now she hustling backwards getting disenfranchised from the very institution she was getting paid from:mjlol:
Exactly Wendy been lame but twitter love her because she’s darkskin (don’t get it twisted i love her skin tone, just not her) and stay letting us know about her 4 degrees, she’s a try hard, who has identity issues because she’s lived her whole life trying to please her mom, and not figure what she wanted

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
marge-ashamed.gif

Now I'm 2 behind instead of 3. I'm off today and tomorrow. I'm gonna make sure my dvr is cleared up, I promise
:russ: I understand, yes, we need ya back in the fold
Nah they don't like Wendy bc she knows how to cut them to the core with her big ass tongue :mjlol:

I never cared about Wendy bc she was a tryhard lame but this season she getting these bytches together like it's nothing while they tried to ice her out. No rehearsals just off the dome type shyt

Got fizelle and robum fuming. Sent dumbass Mia into a kamikaze spiral against the girl who rescued her from a life on the streets :russ:

She needs to keep being herself, 4 degrees and thinks she's better than the group bc she went the academic route. Not being a fake Nicki Minaj fan and practicing lines in front of the mirror ("tick-tock Mia")
Wendy is a woman lost, i don’t necessarily think she getting anyone together, it’s like when she blew up the text and brought it to the reunion, she try to hard, she need to relax, the best i seen her was when she was in charge of the getaway and it was at the crib and she was chill and just vibing

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Exactly, she def do what it takes to stay on

Her face lookin real bad now, I’m like at what point was she so fine that G was like damn that’s what’s up, I’m thinking she had to blow his socks at the club and had that nikka hooked since then

Mia said she was fukking him all over Miami while he was married to someone else. Also she seems willing to engage in group sex and swinging

It's clear G liked that Wild side but now he's :flabbynsick: Embracing his dad life

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Mia said she was fukking him all over Miami while he was married to someone else. Also she seems willing to engage in group sex and swinging

It's clear G liked that Wild side but now he's :flabbynsick: Embracing his dad life
Oh fo sho, she was young and fun, now she’s portraying an image, same thing happened with Ashley and mike they had that open situation

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

Wendy is a woman lost, i don’t necessarily think she getting anyone together, it’s like when she blew up the text and brought it to the reunion, she try to hard, she need to relax, the best i seen her was when she was in charge of the getaway and it was at the crib and she was chill and just vibing

Like I said I never liked her before but I gotta rock with her based on this season

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I was 3 behind...

:huhldup:

I'm watching now. I have 3 episodes to clear and I'm gonna do it running and walking on my treadmill because I've been a fat ass and gained 5 lbs

:damn:

I just started episode 12. Mia really ruined her face. I usually FF her scenes because she's fake and corny but I didn't. She is very hard to look at. She really does look like handsome Squidward

:what:

Last edited: