Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Man… just say you don’t like her and keep it moving, she out here being fake outraged

I don’t think the beef is fake, but man this Chris bs really got me defending candice of all people
I think they actually don’t like each other but that fight at the table was much ado about nothing. Karen likes to inflate her status and not that it’s Charisse’s business but I think her presence gets under Karen’s skin.

Gizelle needs a storyline stat.

Ashley’s friends were NOT cute and I was laughing my butt off that they were trying to turn Chris or Eddie “flirting” into a storyline.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I think they actually don’t like each other but that fight at the table was much ado about nothing. Karen likes to inflate her status and not that it’s Charisse’s business but I think her presence gets under Karen’s skin.

Gizelle needs a storyline stat.

Ashley’s friends were NOT cute and I was laughing my butt off that they were trying to turn Chris or Eddie “flirting” into a storyline.
I think they don’t either, but sometimes chicks be beef’n just because, i never liked charrisse because she strikes me as an opportunist, and fake

Karen does have an inflated ego…. But what if she standoffish cuz she caught her doing dirt :ohhh:

Gizelle needs to teach a masters class in how to get nikkas dirt while never revealing yours

Ashley’s friends are funny looking af, and this narrative is bananas

I’m tired of folks acting like Wendy walka on water last week it was she had no substance because she’s just degrees now they love her

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Coco Loco you all caught up girl

marge-ashamed.gif

Now I'm 2 behind instead of 3. I'm off today and tomorrow. I'm gonna make sure my dvr is cleared up, I promise

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I think they don’t either, but sometimes chicks be beef’n just because, i never liked charrisse because she strikes me as an opportunist, and fake

Karen does have an inflated ego…. But what if she standoffish cuz she caught her doing dirt :ohhh:

Gizelle needs to teach a masters class in how to get nikkas dirt while never revealing yours

Ashley’s friends are funny looking af, and this narrative is bananas

I’m tired of folks acting like Wendy walka on water last week it was she had no substance because she’s just degrees now they love her

Nah they don't like Wendy bc she knows how to cut them to the core with her big ass tongue :mjlol:

I never cared about Wendy bc she was a tryhard lame but this season she getting these bytches together like it's nothing while they tried to ice her out. No rehearsals just off the dome type shyt

Got fizelle and robum fuming. Sent dumbass Mia into a kamikaze spiral against the girl who rescued her from a life on the streets :russ:

She needs to keep being herself, 4 degrees and thinks she's better than the group bc she went the academic route. Not being a fake Nicki Minaj fan and practicing lines in front of the mirror ("tick-tock Mia")

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
@RennisDeynolds

You see Ashley’s ass, also i didn’t know candice was holding like that :ehh:

That ass was looking right. She made the right move getting that butt job a few years ago bc that plus the pregnancy weight gain made her have a nice bubble

I didn't really see candiace. I did see Gizelle looking :flabbynsick: with her dead fish bedroom techniques. Her fine ass need to tighten up