Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
:what: how much these chicks make a season? Being around folks and being fake is totally not on my itinerary at my age.

Robyn, Gizelle and Mia are mad annoying. Robyn be tryna run down on chicks bc she big. Gizelle is a shyt starter with no real story. Mia is a liar. The whole cast is hard to like.

The messiest group is living up to their name this season lol

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
damn this thread fell off :picard:

what yall think of the whole Mia Wendy debacle? If you have any sense at all you know Mia was in the wrong her ass was WAY outta line

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Karen the only tolerable one this season. Candiace and Wendy im rocking with this year as well, despite me never being a fan previously. The other bytches moving dirty af

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
damn this thread fell off :picard:

what yall think of the whole Mia Wendy debacle? If you have any sense at all you know Mia was in the wrong her ass was WAY outta line
Mia is playing the perfect villain, nothing about her is likeable ... She's in the same category as Giselle and Robin. Nothing redeemable about any 3 of them.

Sometimes I like Ashley and sometimes I don't. :yeshrug:

I like Karen, Candiace and Wendy.

Chireese (sp?) is one of the most dull housewives of all time. I don't know why she's here's besides to pick drama with Karen.

Jacqueline is a terrible friend to the show just like Chereesse (sp?). She is Mia's lapdog, but I heard this will change by the end of the season, we'll see if so...

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Mia is playing the perfect villain, nothing about her is likeable ... She's in the same category as Giselle and Robin. Nothing redeemable about any 3 of them.

Sometimes I like Ashley and sometimes I don't. :yeshrug:

I like Karen, Candiace and Wendy.

Chireese (sp?) is one of the most dull housewives of all time. I don't know why she's here's besides to pick drama with Karen.

Jacqueline is a terrible friend to the show just like Chereesse (sp?). She is Mia's lapdog, but I heard this will change by the end of the season, we'll see if so...

Nothing about Mia is perfect. Most insecure person on this show and possibly tv. She'll say and do anything for a "moment" and it's never worked :mjlol:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Gizelle a low Down grimy bytch for this stunt she's trying to pull on Chris. So is Ashley and her ugly ass friend

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Anytime they show Robyn hanging around her house she looks highly fukkable :shaq: .

It was a scene a few weeks ago she was in the kitchen leaned over the island and all I could think about was plowing from behind :whew:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
This Karen and charisse beef is dumb as hell.
Man… just say you don’t like her and keep it moving, she out here being fake outraged
The show is getting boring with these manufactured beefs

Mia is a bad friend and a hypocrite
I don’t think the beef is fake, but man this Chris bs really got me defending candice of all people