Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Mia just will say and do anything. One of the most insecure people I've seen on reality TV in a while

The producers caught her in a lie TWICE in one episode.

Caught wendy lying ass on tape too

They play favorites with gizele way too much. Sassy ass producer telling candiace "um what you want me to do about it 😏? Why are you bringing me into it?"

He know good and damn well what's going on. Candiace was right they give all kinda people passes but now they want to turn up on Chris

And I never liked candiace before this shyt...I still dont :dead:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Mia just will say and do anything. One of the most insecure people I've seen on reality TV in a while

The producers caught her in a lie TWICE in one episode.

Caught wendy lying ass on tape too

They play favorites with gizele way too much. Sassy ass producer telling candiace "um what you want me to do about it 😏? Why are you bringing me into it?"

He know good and damn well what's going on. Candiace was right they give all kinda people passes but now they want to turn up on Chris

And I never liked candiace before this shyt...I still dont :dead:
This, all this, this shyt making me support candice

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Gizelle is so miserable, she brings nothing to the show except being in everyone's business and starting drama

Man gizelle is a bitter ass bytch if there ever was one. She always wants to throw other people's business out and act like she's doing them a favor.

But somehow how her life is off limits. fukk that!

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Mia is a fukking weirdo. Lying about getting cancer and Chris staring at her.

Ashley needs to stop playing in our faces. We know she ain’t leaving that man.
Exactly Ashley know where the real bread is
S
Geriatric bytch said he was a "sneaky link" :russ: Classic old people move using slang they don't understand completely wrong :mjlol:

I know her kids watch the show like :francis:
Ayyyo they probably stay embarrassed by her
Karen was throwing all that unspoiled meat straight in the trash :what: She couldn't donate that
Yeah i was like wtf girl you trippin
Gizelle is so miserable, she brings nothing to the show except being in everyone's business and starting drama
She the kind of woman KS warned folks about, beware of your single friends