Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Candiace only learned that with her perpetual victimhood she can get people removed from the show.

She is always in the wrong, but Monique was extremely stupid taking it physical. She played herself; her husband even told her correctly the whole shyt was embarrassing to their family

yep, but the candice hive got her thinking she can do no wrong

Ashley is a dummy. You can't tell me she couldn't have found a different person with money to knock her up

She lives a debauchery filled life with michael

That was easy money, plus she probably let him do whatever, and she was a party girl back in the G

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
yep, but the candice hive got her thinking she can do no wrong

That was easy money, plus she probably let him do whatever, and she was a party girl back in the G

Easy money? This dude getting charges and accusations thrown at him and is always Causing problems on the show

Ashley is a good looking chick man, she could have got any dude with money to knock her up. She chose this weirdo

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Easy money? This dude getting charges and accusations thrown at him and is always Causing problems on the show

Ashley is a good looking chick man, she could have got any dude with money to knock her up. She chose this weirdo

I think that nikka found her in a club or at a restaurant, but again she saw easy money, and it’s not like she has a personality or something, broad just a body and face and the opportunity struck, and she probably fukked something

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I think that nikka found her in a club or at a restaurant, but again she saw easy money, and it’s not like she has a personality or something, broad just a body and face and the opportunity struck, and she probably fukked something

Yeah everyday story I guess. These young chicks feel they can finesse an old man instead of getting pumped and dumped by rich dudes in their age bracket :russ:

To his credit he been making her earn every dollar putting her through the ringer :deadmanny:

She is a whole degenerate though. Telling her mother verbatim "just bc I'm pregnant I have other holes" :huhldup:

Her and Michael no doubt be at orgies and all type of demonic activity

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
the way folks defend her, you’d think she was they sister
She probably reminds them of themselves, people who pop off-unprovoked, for no reason and/or go below the belt-and think there shouldn’t be consequences :mjgrin:

I’m watching Karen and Ray’s renewal, this is nice damn I love that dress

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Mia is lying about her age for sure or that club life took its toll or a botched surgery that’s not 36

wth Candiace talking about someone else’s marriage and who’s good enough for whom, oblivious to her own partner I guessss :smile:

Gizelle needs a storyline, or to be demoted to friend

I miss Monique but understand about getting physical

Michael needs to shut the fukk up I can’t stand his ass and how he talks to people, you’re not anyones father besides your actual kids and Ashley you DL homosexual

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I love this pink theme :wub:

let’s go I’m excited

Candiace is not an adult. And she’ll continue to “orate” :mjlit: and get dealt with as the other women see fit.

Not much to say this part one was mainly about her. She can go I don’t care much for her storyline/existence, only one tissue grab/dab I guess

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Mia is lying about her age for sure or that club life took its toll or a botched surgery that’s not 36

wth Candiace talking about someone else’s marriage and who’s good enough for whom, oblivious to her own partner I guessss :smile:

Gizelle needs a storyline, or to be demoted to friend

I miss Monique but understand about getting physical

Michael needs to shut the fukk up I can’t stand his ass and how he talks to people, you’re not anyones father besides your actual kids and Ashley you DL homosexual

:russ:

mia lived a rough life, probably hence the hella surgeries