Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
@DropTopDoc the way Andy is grilling Candidate pleases me :mjgrin:

giphy.gif

they already in them comments forming up like voltron to protect they child like queen

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin

Rhyse

Pro
Daps
nah i don’t think he’d do that, what i do note is, she’s insecure, and she’s having identity crisis because she doesn’t know herself what she wants or who she is, she knows that her husband is a commodity and it’s younger models coming out so she thinks she needs to reinvent herself to compete
Him following all those IG had her out here trying to compete. Plus the fans dogged her looks last year.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:russ: All true

:lolbron: Mia can get it, Wendy is insecure and annoying

I like Messy Mia but ever since someone on the bird app called her handsome Squidward I haven't been the same since :mjlol:

51fyG9o+1lL._AC_SX425_.jpg

She has gotten to be a little too much. I think more so out of embarrassment from getting snatched up last year.

Yes. The ladies icing out Monique and rallying around Candidate put a battery in her back. She came back this season thinking she was untouchable and her bird bath fans didn't help. The GEB only like each other so everyone else can be in their crosshairs at any given time. Candidate thought she had protection :mjlol:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
I like Messy Mia but ever since someone on the bird app called her handsome Squidward I haven't been the same since :mjlol:

51fyG9o+1lL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Yes. The ladies icing out Monique and rallying around Candidate put a battery in her back. She came back this season thinking she was untouchable and her bird bath fans didn't help. The GEB only like each other so everyone else can be in their crosshairs at any given time. Candidate thought she had protection :mjlol:

ayyy yooo on the squidward

But you right on with Wendy thinking it was one way, them fools switched up on her, now you got nikkas trying to float colorism :mjlol:

Any of these women got a sextape, only way I can get into the show. :mjlit::unimpressed:

Not to my knowledge

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
:francis: My G I’ll respectfully disagree, she got busy with her so Candice learned a lesson, everyone ain’t for that lip wrasslin, Candice loves to talk shyt and get in peoples face and she will talk real greasy, as you see what she doing with Mia it’s not about the ability to take words, it’s about don’t act like you mrs get bad, she felt safe that she couldn’t be touched, because i know her ass wasn’t at Howard talking slick to them around the way DMV chicks

Candiace only learned that with her perpetual victimhood she can get people removed from the show.

She is always in the wrong, but Monique was extremely stupid taking it physical. She played herself; her husband even told her correctly the whole shyt was embarrassing to their family

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Ashley is a dummy. You can't tell me she couldn't have found a different person with money to knock her up

She lives a debauchery filled life with michael