Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Ashley and Michael are so goddamn boring, only reason people like A is when she’s in another woman’s business :stopitslime:

she don’t have a storyline outside of her babies and being messy, but… I’d knock that thang back a couple times, I’m thinking she gotta have some A-1 because she’s a boring personality probably outside of getting drunk

His lil homo crush is cute, I’d smash too Michael

:russ:

I love Gizelle and Karens beef you know they know damn near all the dirt on each other :lolbron:

They are like sisters

I feel like Robyn knows a lot, if they ever need, it be a lot of secrets out there

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Wendy is going out sad- I am pro happiness if some things aren’t validating you but like, the Baddie with new Boobies and reading do not fit her. I hope that mofo ain’t cheating, I still have to catch up and will def tune in for the Reunion.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Wendy is going out sad- I am pro happiness if some things aren’t validating you but like, the Baddie with new Boobies and reading do not fit her. I hope that mofo ain’t cheating, I still have to catch up and will def tune in for the Reunion.

nah i don’t think he’d do that, what i do note is, she’s insecure, and she’s having identity crisis because she doesn’t know herself what she wants or who she is, she knows that her husband is a commodity and it’s younger models coming out so she thinks she needs to reinvent herself to compete

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
:mjlol: I was thinking the same shyt. The nikka wants to hve another baby but he barely act like he fukk wit Robyn, like she a burden to him in every scene they in.

Right. When Robyn tried to remind him to be more involved if they do have another one and he got upset and ran off:snoop:

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
And candiace constantly making jokes about Ashley and Michaels IR marriage like she isn’t in one herself is next level. #FreeChris. I hope he divorces her and the courts force her to pay him alimony :skip:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Juan looks like he barely tolerates Robyn tbh. Like he was just there since she was holding him down and now wouldn’t be a good look to leave :francis:

:mjlol: I was thinking the same shyt. The nikka wants to hve another baby but he barely act like he fukk wit Robyn, like she a burden to him in every scene they in.

Same, it seems like he did his thing and is reluctantly coming back to that old thing, because it’s safe, plus she got his kids so he don’t have to pay support

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Right. When Robyn tried to remind him to be more involved if they do have another one and he got upset and ran off:snoop:

Ok so for me i didn’t mind, because, i doubt he did nothing, and it seemed they spoke on this before, but on national tv it’s a lot to hash that conversation out imo, but in the same breath stop asking for the baby in public, especially if you ain’t married the damn woman

And candiace constantly making jokes about Ashley and Michaels IR marriage like she isn’t in one herself is next level. #FreeChris. I hope he divorces her and the courts force her to pay him alimony :skip:

Tone deaf af and you should see the linguistic gymnastics the candice hive is going through to defend her ass

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
Ok so for me i didn’t mind, because, i doubt he did nothing, and it seemed they spoke on this before, but on national tv it’s a lot to hash that conversation out imo, but in the same breath stop asking for the baby in public, especially if you ain’t married the damn woman

Tone deaf af and you should see the linguistic gymnastics the candice hive is going through to defend her ass

I think they were probably not “together” plus someone on Twitter said he was actually living with another woman overseas when they were little :huhldup:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My girl watch this shyt I'm surprised she ain't commented under my fukking profile yet:mjlol:

Yes she has done it a couple of times:snoop:

Anyway from what Iv'e seen these people are crazy my favorite one is OG Karen she putting nikkas in they place.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
My girl watch this shyt I'm surprised she ain't commented under my fukking profile yet:mjlol:

Yes she has done it a couple of times:snoop:

Anyway from what Iv'e seen these people are crazy my favorite one is OG Karen she putting nikkas in they place.

200.gif

I’m fukkin with you