Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Michael can go, the way he condescends to them is very uh Australian cac-like. Ashley's boring life and alt-messiness won't be missed.

Gizelle yeah, only real plot is her and Karen feuding, she needs to do something or become a "friend."

Candiace's mom reminds me of Mariah Huq's, def too too much and the clear source of some of her issues. Keeps C under her thumb, somewhat empathetic to that. Don't like C regardless it's almost like she reserves the energy for the women that she wants to give her mom.

Bring Katie's fun-loving but super disastrous self back :mjgrin: that trainwreck was amazeballs hope she got her kids back

I'm not agist but Karen needs a peer or film her with her peers, the matron hen bit has been going on for a while but I do appreciate that she has hella endeavors. Like her on the show but again would prefer to see her with some peers as well.

Robyn and Juan's invisible wedding but new baby, meh.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Michael can go, the way he condescends to them is very uh Australian cac-like. Ashley's boring life and alt-messiness won't be missed.

Gizelle yeah, only real plot is her and Karen feuding, she needs to do something or become a "friend."

Candiace's mom reminds me of Mariah Huq's, def too too much and the clear source of some of her issues. Keeps C under her thumb, somewhat empathetic to that. Don't like C regardless it's almost like she reserves the energy for the women that she wants to give her mom.

Bring Katie's fun-loving but super disastrous self back :mjgrin: that trainwreck was amazeballs hope she got her kids back

I'm not agist but Karen needs a peer or film her with her peers, the matron hen bit has been going on for a while but I do appreciate that she has hella endeavors. Like her on the show but again would prefer to see her with some peers as well.

Robyn and Juan's invisible wedding but new baby, meh.

Giz gathers info then spreads it to get the show popping, but she’s trash as a person

Candice mom is her own worst enemy, she spoiled her but talks to her daughter crazy and takes out her issues with her father on her

Robyn is Giselle puppet

And Katie was/is a train wreck

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Giz gathers info then spreads it to get the show popping, but she’s trash as a person

Candice mom is her own worst enemy, she spoiled her but talks to her daughter crazy and takes out her issues with her father on her

Robyn is Giselle puppet

And Katie was/is a train wreck

As Gizelle is the head queen of being embarrassed by a man I laugh every time she talks about someone’s relationship like huh. At this point she’s just there, no plot of her own but happy to be in someone else’s business :smile:

I don’t care for any of the moms (of the women) on the Black Bravo franchises they are pretty damn awful.

Candiace is correct that Mia trotted out her mom’s life for sympathy, it’s not my cup of tea to be airing out *someone else’s* drug and deep issues like that but you put it out there it can get used against you.

I love train wreck gotta get married and do crazy shyt Katie frfr

Charisse should come back but she was too classy and levelheaded/stayed out the way for the show.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
She lowkey owes Mia an apology considering her mom was the one spilling info. Plus the other women admitted to asking too

she does, but that would require accountability and you know candice lacks that :usure:

Candice on stage like i just respond, i don’t start…. All the women were like

:scust::gucci::what::martin::comeon:
As Gizelle is the head queen of being embarrassed by a man I laugh every time she talks about someone’s relationship like huh. At this point she’s just there, no plot of her own but happy to be in someone else’s business :smile:

I don’t care for any of the moms (of the women) on the Black Bravo franchises they are pretty damn awful.

Candiace is correct that Mia trotted out her mom’s life for sympathy, it’s not my cup of tea to be airing out *someone else’s* drug and deep issues like that but you put it out there it can get used against you.

I love train wreck gotta get married and do crazy shyt Katie frfr

Charisse should come back but she was too classy and levelheaded/stayed out the way for the show.

Giselle an opportunist which is why the shyt don’t really phase her,

They all use their parents as a crutch, but it also illustrates we got a lot of fukked up parents

Katie is a train wreck but her coke antics are funny and tragic