Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
So what's the meme going around of Wendy and people posting which artist they are a fan of? Can anyone explain the origins?

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Missed the back half of the season and the first 3 parts of the reunion. Only watched the Nicki part 4 of the reunion

Nicki tried to play the hell out of candiace on the music tip but it didn't work. That was kinda fukked up. I did enjoy her shutting candiace down several times for talking too much though

Wendy lying ass trying to laugh off her insecurity at Eddie following IG thots :russ:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
I went to Gizelle & Robin’s Reasonably Shady podcast live taping tonight in Silver Spring. It was actually a lot fun. Karen & Ray, Ashley, Mia, Juan & the kids, Gizelle’s kids & Dad, and Charisse (season 1 OG) were there. Bravo was taping so it’ll maybe show up next season. Somebody in the audience pointed out Candice & Wendy weren’t there…Giselle said she couldn’t say why bc it seems to be a major plot point next season.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Missed the back half of the season and the first 3 parts of the reunion. Only watched the Nicki part 4 of the reunion

Nicki tried to play the hell out of candiace on the music tip but it didn't work. That was kinda fukked up. I did enjoy her shutting candiace down several times for talking too much though

Wendy lying ass trying to laugh off her insecurity at Eddie following IG thots :russ:
Nah she had her sewed up, candy couldn’t say shyt, because you can bs with them broads you can’t with real ones
I went to Gizelle & Robin’s Reasonably Shady podcast live taping tonight in Silver Spring. It was actually a lot fun. Karen & Ray, Ashley, Mia, Juan & the kids, Gizelle’s kids & Dad, and Charisse (season 1 OG) were there. Bravo was taping so it’ll maybe show up next season. Somebody in the audience pointed out Candice & Wendy weren’t there…Giselle said she couldn’t say why bc it seems to be a major plot point next season.
I feel like in reality they all get along for the most part, but for the shows sake they try to play shyt up, kind of like wrestling