Ok, This Redpill Crap is Actually Being Spread on Facebook?!

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Brehs would be telling women to get on out there and compete. :mjgrin:

So in early stages of meeting a young lady… you’ve never took one woman to a nicer restaurant than another based on initial attraction? Or invested more in one woman vs another if you’re dating several?
NO.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Brehs would be telling women to get on out there and compete. :mjgrin:

So in early stages of meeting a young lady… you’ve never took one woman to a nicer restaurant than another based on initial attraction? Or invested more in one woman vs another if you’re dating several?

Lets say this is the case. I take a girl I don't see a future with out to a lesser restaurant and I take one I do see a future with out to a better restaurant.

The difference is both females are getting something out of the deal right away. Being taken out and sex. The man is paying to take both of them out, the man has to initiate everything with both females.

Now flip it.

The female who see's a future with a guy is making him spend more of his time, more of his money etc. to get to know her. He's still doing everything, while

the girl who isn't being taken as serious is not losing anything because she's not spending any of her $$.

To tell you the truth. This scenario doesn't even really apply to females. Because she knows right away if the guy is taking her seriously or not, so anything

beyond that is on her. Meanwhile the guy is supposed to believe that her making him wait longer and take her out more mean that she likes him more than

the other guys.

Men & Women are not the same. So stop trying to apply rules that don't fit.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Or maybe she’s careful and isn’t trying to get STDs or knocked up? Or develop a reputation? Gotdamn

Judged for being wh0res and judged for not being wh0res. Cannot win.

Exactly,but more than likely one man knew how to get what he wanted faster than the other. Incels dont believe getting a woman,and getting a woman to sleep with you is a skill from what I gather. If the Chad was aggressive and sexual. And the boyfriend didnt press the issue for sex. Whos fault is that?

Alot of women sleep with men fast because they feel they need to,to keep the ball rolling and keep the guys attention. Even though they might prefer to wait. If you gave all the attention and wasnt getting any p*ssy in return. Congratulations ,you made her feel comfortable and safe that you werent going anywhere:respect:

And yes,that can make you more valuable to some and less valuable to others.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a BM, you can't speak about your frustrations with dating

Can't become a member of #passportbros (some of these nikkas be corny though, I gotta admit)

Can't date younger women

Can't date non-black women

Can't choose to not date overweight women or single moms or smuts or else you're insecure and mad

You're supposed to sit down, shut the fukk up and accept what scraps you're given :ufdup: and you better love it :usure:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Some men have spent alot of time focused on how to get women,how to seduce women. These men may not be succesful at anything else in life,but they know women like the back of their hand.

Then you have these pencil necked animae watchers,who havent put in the work,who resent women and men,because p*ssy isnt just falling into their lap.
Then you have people who like to keep guns on their nightstands to force women to give it up. You know a lot about that topic, don't you...:unimpressed:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
As a BM, you can't speak about your frustrations with dating

Can't become a member of #passportbros (some of these nikkas be corny though, I gotta admit)

Can't date younger women

Can't date non-black women

Can't choose to not date overweight women or single moms or smuts or else you're insecure and mad

You're supposed to sit down, shut the fukk up and accept what scraps you're given :ufdup: and you better love it :usure:
nikkas is waking up :ahh:

That shift feels like it’s coming

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Correct.

Let’s say you’re a woman and you walk into a designer store.

The SA charges you $10K, while someone else gets the bag or free. How would you feel?
You mean like we all do vs celebs?

Yea. Some people will live a better life than you based on what they did to obtain it. If you didn’t do those things, why are you comparing? If you ain’t in the gym and taking care of yourself, why you mad the other guy got on with his body and you have to use your personality?

I’m not Michael B Jordan, so yea, I’m going to have to use my sense of humor and stunning personality to get women. And guess what? I get them. Because that’s a talent and skill just like good looks is a skill. You got to work on both.

Comparison is the thief of joy. Get yours and don’t worry bout the next man

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then you have people who like to keep guns on their nightstands to force women to give it up. You know a lot about that topic, don't you...:unimpressed:

:russell:

In 2024,please give us a function where when you put people on ignore,they cant see your post. Putting them on ignore,nothing is lost on my end. But they are still privvy to my depth of knowledge. On the other hand the bible said "Though seeing,they do not see". So they will stay retarded regardless. Request canceled:respect:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
:russell:

In 2024,please give us a function where when you put people on ignore,they cant see your post. Putting them on ignore,nothing is lost on my end. But they are still privvy to my depth of knowledge. On the other hand the bible said "Though seeing,they do not see". So they will stay retarded regardless. Request canceled:respect:
Have no self-control brehs. Maybe that's why you were out here raping women.
14-1617a7d494b0.jpg

If the ignore function is not good enough for you, you should use that gun of yours on yourself then.
14-1617a7d494b0.jpg

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Well I guess these guys manly white guys fabricated scenarios and bad tragic Shakespearean plays in there head because they actually don't interact with anyone outside social media and their eco chamber.

I knew all this red pill shyt was White supremacy during the Gamer gate days when the movement didn't even have a name for it was obvious where it was going to lead

so I didn't even fck with it at all (left or right side of it)

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Or maybe she’s careful and isn’t trying to get STDs or knocked up? Or develop a reputation? Gotdamn

Judged for being wh0res and judged for not being wh0res. Cannot win.

This is post is exactly why the redpill has blown up.

You sat there and actually typed this bulljive. Women like YOU create redpilled men because instead of being honest with them you would rather spew some BS like this because you think those men are stupid :mjlol:

You the type to string men along on some “sorry I replied to your text 12 hours later my phone died/I’ve been soo busy”

“I’m just going out to see my platonic guy friend 1 on 1 at evening hours”
and then when the men find out the truth you wanna get upset :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
So this crap was posted by some random white guy in a FB group (and I pride myself on not being in any weirdo FB groups so now I need to check that)

“If you sleep with a 9/10 chad on the first night, and then make your actual boyfriend wait for sex, it means you value your boyfriend less and see him as a lesser being. You let the chad have your body for free, while making the man you supposedly "love" wait for it. You disrespected him and his value as a man.

You had genuine sexual desire for the Chad, none for your partner.”

Whaaaaaaat TF is going on in the world that people think it’s normal to post this shyt lmao
It's normal because it happens more times than most women are willing to admit.
This has also been explained a thousand times.