Ok, This Redpill Crap is Actually Being Spread on Facebook?!

africngiant

All Star
Daps
But ain't she already giving up the pu$$y to "Chad" who by reputation is more likely to have STDs, get a girl/girls knocked up and is someone who is known to be a womaniser??

It's not about women being wh0res.

The point the guy is making and which i didn't eloquently express was that women should be consistent. If you're letting chad have it first night then why withhold the cat from the guy you see a future with?

It's like you dating a guy who's feeling you and wants to commit but he keeps taking you out to takeway resturants and want to "netflix and chill" all the time. You then find out that girls prior to you who he had no interest in or wanted to commit to he would take them out to 5 star restaurants and actual dates.

You gonna end up thinking and questioning why he puts so much little effort into you but made a bigger effort for other women he didn't see a future with.
they already not making sense smh. and why she using chad instead of tyrone
:mjgrin::francis:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Crazy, said this to this lady two nights ago and it seemed as if I had said something so profound.

Asked her to state her favorite car, and asked her how she would feel if her sister got the favorite car for 10k from the dealership and the same dealership is making you pay 100k for the car? You'll be happy about it?

She went silence. Same reason why I don't take chicks out on more than 2 dates and it's back to the crib or your place or we dutching it up the next date and you're asking, I already know dirty Tyrone don't even go on dates, let alone paying 200-300$ for dinner dates. I'll hold court and keep this thing on the phone lines and text messages:francis:

No reasonable man wants to pay more for the cow when the next man didn't pay anything.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
But ain't she already giving up the pu$$y to "Chad" who by reputation is more likely to have STDs, get a girl/girls knocked up and is someone who is known to be a womaniser??

It's not about women being wh0res.

The point the guy is making and which i didn't eloquently express was that women should be consistent. If you're letting chad have it first night then why withhold the cat from the guy you see a future with?

It's like you dating a guy who's feeling you and wants to commit but he keeps taking you out to takeway resturants and want to "netflix and chill" all the time. You then find out that girls prior to you who he had no interest in or wanted to commit to he would take them out to 5 star restaurants and actual dates.

You gonna end up thinking and questioning why he puts so much little effort into you but made a bigger effort for other women he didn't see a future with.

Shhhhh you’re making too much sense

:dead:

Cause they don’t like the boyfriends that they make wait. They’re only for last resort / placeholders

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
sounds like something you've done before

I personally would not be ok with that, and would bush the brawd after finding that out
Why does it sound like something I’ve done before lmao
Projecting

That’s akin to a woman posting “If he doesn’t pay for dates, open your door, actually show interest in you, he doesn’t really like you”.

The shyt is common sense.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I’ll be honest I’m human I have flaws and no one is perfect. I lm not good at handling rejection because it rarely happens so when it does it takes a major blow to my ego and I struggle to prop myself up despite many women wanting me or just telling me how can a guy like me be single I hear it too often.

I’m going on a tangent here but I say that to say as a guy when this happens to us it can be detrimental to just life in general so many people have given up on romance because of a single heartbreak or divorce. Still not over this girl from almost a year ago because I actually gave a fukk about her and I knew it probably wouldn’t work because she had too many contradictions like saying she was mad sexually active and likes guys that have my skin tone the numerous one night stand stories to then saying she’s not easy like that.

Since then I’ve been w damn there ten girls and they were all obsessed w me and they were good confidence boosters but I didn’t care about them and even now I compare these girls to that one and it’s not fair and I don’t know how to asses this problem because at the end of the day I’m a hopeless romantic, empty sex doesn’t really do it for me. But then I have to remind myself how much value as a person I have. I got motion, my own place and apparently I be giving women the best sex of their lives from all different ethnicities and age ranges from early 20s to late 40s I just don’t have the desire to pursue anymore w passion because of women like that. This has happened to me a few times in my life so I can only imagine how some dudes feel if it’s happened consistently I’d go crazy too.

Dating world fukked up everything ass backwards hoes a rather share a rich man over marrying and settling down w a decent man making a decent six figure living. Beautiful broads are insecure and full of self doubt and the mid to ugly ones have inflated egos. ATP I think I should just sell the pipe to lonely birds because this shyt for the birds.