Ok, This Redpill Crap is Actually Being Spread on Facebook?!

Tair

Superstar
Daps
@Tair

I’m getting good at this

i-salute-you-congrats.gif

2 plats in a week? :patrice:

you may be getting too good:mjpls:

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Men are struggling in the dating world because they keep following the same dumb advice from other failed men. Its the blind leading the blind.

Honestly if more men followed red pill advice they wouldn’t have the issues many have. It’s not the red pill advice and people who are red pill it’s the others. Of course if you keep placing women on a pedestal you will realize that hey maybe I need to wake up unless you want to be a lifelong sucker.

Keep it 100 a lot of you are red pill you just don’t like the name or like the fact that white folks also believe in it some of you are just contrarian ass dudes. Ya grand daddy was probably red pill your pops and uncles also.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
There's a lot to unpack in that statement. I'll just say that vetting someone for casual sex Is not the same as vetting someone for a relationship where there's more at stake.

Dude is probably frustrated because women can get casual sex easier than men can
. But I get it, according to these recent studies a third of men under 30 have not had sex and 60% of men in their 20s are single lol.

Women are getting more choosy Time to legalize prostitution or you're going to have a lot of sexually frustrated angry men around and that is not good
This.
He’s correct women break rules for the men they want and make rules for the men they don’t.
And men do the same. No one is owed anything from a person they aren’t committed to.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This.

And men do the same. No one is owed anything from a person they aren’t committed to.
Nah dead that shyt right now I’m not going to allow that tick for tack corny stuff. Men are obvious and direct we will hit it when we can. We don’t create different rules for different women. If we are going we are going.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
The sooner women realize that many men see women as their property/ maid/ cook/ sex doll the easier it will be.

That's how many men think.

You would know, since you sold your body to those guys :mjlol:

Former prostitute with a shytty BBL giving LIFE ADVICE :russ: you couldn't cut it as a whore , a dancer, a sexdoll, etc

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Don't really get the complaint in OP. If someones getting it faster then you, step your game and wallet up, get sexier
Brehs would be telling women to get on out there and compete. :mjgrin:
Nah dead that shyt right now I’m not going to allow that tick for tack corny stuff. Men are obvious and direct we will hit it when we can. We don’t create different rules for different women. If we are going we are going.
So in early stages of meeting a young lady… you’ve never took one woman to a nicer restaurant than another based on initial attraction? Or invested more in one woman vs another if you’re dating several?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would say most but I can’t prove that so I will say many.

Are you implying that makes you a bad man to see your woman in that fashion? Or that women need to understand that so they can move accordingly?Some women want to be claimed,some women want to be maids,and satisfy their mans desires.

I do agree with women understanding that,so they can move accordingly. If you dont want to be claimed,dont want to clean,dont want to fulfill our fantasies and bear children consistently. Please ladies,stop wasting our time as men:respect:

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
So this crap was posted by some random white guy in a FB group (and I pride myself on not being in any weirdo FB groups so now I need to check that)

“If you sleep with a 9/10 chad on the first night, and then make your actual boyfriend wait for sex, it means you value your boyfriend less and see him as a lesser being. You let the chad have your body for free, while making the man you supposedly "love" wait for it. You disrespected him and his value as a man.

You had genuine sexual desire for the Chad, none for your partner.”

Whaaaaaaat TF is going on in the world that people think it’s normal to post this shyt lmao
The Internet turned everybody and their uncle into arm-chair psychologists :mjlol:

From my understanding, a lot of dudes follow the red pill because they were taught wrong about female nature. They were misled on what women are actually attracted too. What women say and do is totally different.

Most men were programmed to think being a nice guy/ simp is what women will respond too. That could not be further from the truth. Physical ATTRACTION is PRIMAL and RAW. Being nice doesn’t get the panties wet. That’s why some of the nicest guys transform into the biggest players because they realized what works vs what doesn’t work.

2pac, yes, 2pac was red pilled himself.

PAC got hit with “you’re too nice” early. He realized most women respond to aggression.

The red pill ideology is based on seeing things as it is versus using an idealistic state of mind. Both sexes are guilty of this. That’s why there’s a lot of entitlement in the modern dating world today.

The Disney programming = blue pill.

The truth is, attractive people want to mate with attractive people period. If people want an attractive partner, they need to work on being the most attractive version of themselves.

We can also point out how modern hookup culture consists of trauma bonds but that’s another topic

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What he said was right.

Some of you women be giving the best pu$$y out to guys that would never commit to you let alone spit on to save you from fire but give medicore pu$$y to your boyfriend/husband who is commited to you and has invested time, energy and love into you

Majority of times a girl that makes you wait just isn't feeling you that much and is assessing her options and reasons as to why she should be with you

While this can be true,I dont think your giving men enough credit,or any at all. Yall like to talk like the panties pull themselves down:respect:.

No,a man had to talk,seduce or beg a woman out of that p*ssy more than likely. So essentially incels are upset at other men for being more sexual,more aggressive and having more mouthpiece. Which makes these incels the biggest bunch of haters on the internet. They dont just hate women,they hate other men by proxy. Then get upset when they get called out by other men,as they dirty mack on other men lowkey lol.

Some men have spent alot of time focused on how to get women,how to seduce women. These men may not be succesful at anything else in life,but they know women like the back of their hand.

Then you have these pencil necked animae watchers,who havent put in the work,who resent women and men,because p*ssy isnt just falling into their lap. It really takes audacity when you think about it:respect: