Ok, This Redpill Crap is Actually Being Spread on Facebook?!

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
The sooner women realize that many men see women as their property/ maid/ cook/ sex doll the easier it will be.

That's how many men think.
And many women see men as wallets with dikks.

If you vet the person you're dating properly you'll quickly see what kind of person they are.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
The difference is most men don't sit around thinking about crap like this. If stuff like that really sits on your brain like that then just check out now and sit online complaining. Because the dating world is probably the most unfair thing ever. Just check out now...sit online posting anonymously so you can hold these hoes(who you'll never meet) accountable.

Find you a good girl. If you're convinced none exist then go find a good man. :dame: Since it's all so hopeless.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I don't really sit around and discuss this shyt at the roudtable, but red pill tenants aren't exactly false. Remove the messengers (incels, angry cacs, chronically online, etc.) and most men would agree with at least 75% of popular talking points.

The messages have the same foundation whether they come from Jordan Peterson, Kevin Samuels, Patrice O'Neal or a random TikTok or a TV show.

Discussion is moot but validating reality can give a man a head start in self-reflection.
Peterson and Samuels presented it much better 🤷🏾‍♀️

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I mean this is what you get when you ask for men to be open about their feelings. There's a lot of pain and hurt out there from men who thought that being a simp would get them the validation and attention they're told would complete them. They learn the hard way that there are no guarantees in life especially in dating.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Outside of the use of "Chad" is this really red pill?

Smashing someone you know probably isn't good for you, but making your "soulmate" jump through hoops?

At least let both smash in the same time frame. Comes off like you making the "soulmate" wait until or in case you find someone better.

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps
What he said was right.

Some of you women be giving the best pu$$y out to guys that would never commit to you let alone spit on to save you from fire but give medicore pu$$y to your boyfriend/husband who is commited to you and has invested time, energy and love into you

Majority of times a girl that makes you wait just isn't feeling you that much and is assessing her options and reasons as to why she should be with you

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
So this crap was posted by some random white guy in a FB group (and I pride myself on not being in any weirdo FB groups so now I need to check that)

“If you sleep with a 9/10 chad on the first night, and then make your actual boyfriend wait for sex, it means you value your boyfriend less and see him as a lesser being. You let the chad have your body for free, while making the man you supposedly "love" wait for it. You disrespected him and his value as a man.

You had genuine sexual desire for the Chad, none for your partner.”
It's true
:manny: it's weird for someone to post it on Facebook though. Only incels do that.

Anyway, you need to start checking your social media circles. I'm heavy on Facebook with 5,000 followers and I've never seen anyone posting redpill stuff

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
lyo8rnf.gif