Ok, This Redpill Crap is Actually Being Spread on Facebook?!

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
:patrice:maybe i'm missing something but whats described is the same shyt we do with hoes. I wanted to move fast with hoes and women i knew i'd never take seriously. and if they didnt move as fast as i had in mind, it was bushes status. but with women i saw potential with, i was cool taking it slower bc i wanted to get to know her same as she needed to do with me. you nikkas out here wifing whatever though, so maybe you don't understand.

but yeah the game is the game, both sides do it. i think as soon as some of you nikkas get past this mistake of seeing women with so much mystique and just see them as humans that like to fukk too this shyt won't fukk your heart up like it does.

on the other hand, these new broads seriously struggle with the art of shutting the fukk up. of course you give p*ssy quick to dudes that you know you only plan on being physical with, you think we don't know that? but why the fukk are you shouting that shyt from the rooftops and letting men know? :dahell: of course we will feel disrespected by that shyt. learn to shut the fukk up sometimes and keep peace in your relationships.
Men talk themselves out of p*ssy by saying too much

Women talk themselves out of dikk by doing too much

It’s a reason why some of these broads on the Internet be complaining they’re lonely, single and horny. They’re unconscious of their behavior.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
nah its the same. you nikkas just want it to be different to spare your feelings.

It’s not the same brotha

If a man sees a woman as a serious prospect and she decides she wants to sleep with him after 3 or 4 dates, he’s not gonna deny her.

If a man takes a woman serious, he will give her the same things (and more) than he gave the woman that he just wanted for sex

This has nothing to do with mystique

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Men talk themselves out of p*ssy by saying too much

Women talk themselves out of dikk by doing too much

It’s a reason why some of these broads on the Internet be complaining they’re lonely, single and horny. They’re unconscious of their behavior.

women don't talk themselves out of dikk, they talk themselves out of commitment.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:patrice:maybe i'm missing something but whats described is the same shyt we do with hoes. I wanted to move fast with hoes and women i knew i'd never take seriously. and if they didnt move as fast as i had in mind, it was bushes status. but with women i saw potential with, i was cool taking it slower bc i wanted to get to know her same as she needed to do with me. you nikkas out here wifing whatever though, so maybe you don't understand.

but yeah the game is the game, both sides do it. i think as soon as some of you nikkas get past this mistake of seeing women with so much mystique and just see them as humans that like to fukk too this shyt won't fukk your heart up like it does.

on the other hand, these new broads seriously struggle with the art of shutting the fukk up. of course you give p*ssy quick to dudes that you know you only plan on being physical with, you think we don't know that? but why the fukk are you shouting that shyt from the rooftops and letting men know? :dahell: of course we will feel disrespected by that shyt. learn to shut the fukk up sometimes and keep peace in your relationships.
how are things with your wife? still going strong my dude?

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
As a BM, you can't speak about your frustrations with dating

Can't become a member of #passportbros (some of these nikkas be corny though, I gotta admit)

Can't date younger women

Can't date non-black women

Can't choose to not date overweight women or single moms or smuts or else you're insecure and mad

You're supposed to sit down, shut the fukk up and accept what scraps you're given :ufdup: and you better love it :usure:

nikkas is waking up :ahh:

That shift feels like it’s coming

folks seen what happened to their fathers/uncles/friends lol

its a new fukking day

It's called the gynocracy for a reason and if you brothers haven't done so already. Check Brother Dr. T. Hassan Johnson's page.

And of course I can't forget the Master Teacher

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
folks seen what happened to their fathers/uncles/friends lol

its a new fukking day

Yup. Men are exchanging notes and coming to a grand realization:

Women today believe so much in “manifesting” well there’s power in using words over and over again such as “patriarchy”

& I wouldn’t be surprised if there was an uprising.

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not the same brotha

If a man sees a woman as a serious prospect and she decides she wants to sleep with him after 3 or 4 dates, he’s not gonna deny her.

If a man takes a woman serious, he will give her the same things (and more) than he gave the woman that he just wanted for sex

This has nothing to do with mystique
i feel what you're saying breh, but if you look at it from both sides its the same. when you're serious about someone you take your time, when you aren't you don't care too. its actually that simple.

how are things with your wife? still going strong my dude?
strong as ever breh.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yup. Men are exchanging notes and coming to a grand realization:

Women today believe so much in “manifesting” well there’s power in using words over and over again such as “patriarchy”

& I wouldn’t be surprised if there was an uprising.

yeah I think Covid in particular caused a wide spread comparison of notes. Prior on the internet you had little circles + barber shops , etc but the scale during covid was wild especially since people couldn't do the normal things that kept them distracted.

Daps
I don't care what women talk about, im not a woman.
You've heard feminists use that same phrase about young Gen z women no longer dealing with the same thing their mothers, grandmothers, and aunties dealt with. Come on :dead: