Ok Cupid study: Women find 80% of men unattractive

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
:wow:And these women have the audacity to paint all men as jerks just because the men at the top of the food chain have a policy of pumping and dumping and they got burnt because these men know they dont need to play by the rules. Then they say where are all the good men:troll:
More like why can't those guys be good to me!?!? :sadcam:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can pretty much say that about both men and women with online dating. People basically are looking for their fantasy and not reality. Online dating applies people to be too picky

Women ain't that picky breh. They don't have that much men out there to be picky with.
i never said they were picky, i said they rated looks differently then men. men don't compete based on looks so when they look at woman, they aren't as critical as a woman would be. woman on the other hand are taught that their main value is based on their looks. they will have you :wtf: telling you some stupid shyt like they hate the way their earlobes look or that they have weirdly shaped ankles that they don't want anybody to see. that is because they have a standard of perfect beauty in their heads which everybody is measured against and that includes themselves. so if they are asked to rate looks it's this perfect standard of beauty they base their ratings on.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i never said they were picky, i said they rated looks differently then men. men don't compete based on looks so when they look at woman, they aren't as critical as a woman would be. woman on the other hand are taught that their main value is based on their looks. they will have you :wtf: telling you some stupid shyt like they hate the way their earlobes look or that they have weirdly shaped ankles that they don't want anybody to see. that is because they have a standard of perfect beauty in their heads which everybody is measured against and that includes themselves. so if they are asked to rate looks it's this perfect standard of beauty they base their ratings on.

Here's the thing. Men tend to be more visual than women. Women tend to want a provider and protector. They aren't as superficial as men are.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Here's the thing. Men tend to be more visual than women. Women tend to want a provider and protector. They aren't as superficial as men are.
Yeah because if a dude is rich you see them with woman that they normally wouldn't get. You don't see that with a guy. Like I know I'm not marrying a 300 lb woman just because she is rich. Most American women would marry a man that weight if he was rich.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah because if a dude is rich you see them with woman that they normally wouldn't get. You don't see that with a guy. Like I know I'm not marrying a 300 lb woman just because she is rich. Most American women would marry a man that weight if he was rich.

You'll always see women running to fukk Hugh hufner for that dough but you'll never see dudes doing that shyt with oprah bevade they dont think she's hot. They don't care if she a billionaire or not.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm not sure i would agree to that. i for example am a man and have never been interested in a woman simply because of her looks :manny: i also know plenty of woman who dated or married bums that would never fit the description of a provider. but we are talking two competely different things here. you are talking about the importance of looks in a womans choice of a mate, i'm talking about how they would rate a persons looks if asked to do so.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
You'll always see women running to fukk Hugh hufner for that dough but you'll never see dudes doing that shyt with oprah bevade they dont think she's hot. They don't care if she a billionaire or not.

:whoa: Wait hold on a minute now. Oprah can get a back/foot rub while you bullshyttin :usure:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is definitely true. The cosmetic industry has transformed significantly since its inception. Now you have companies within the industry actively recruiting engineers, scientists etc. in a similar manner to companies like Exxon, which definitely wasn't the case years ago. The lengths people will go to fit beauty standards. :wow:
quite sad to be honest. :stopitslime:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Ugly people revealing the get compliments because if their skin complexion.

Face wise I'd probably still look attractive light or dark. Most chicks compliment on facial features "your dimples", "you have a nice nose" you have nice lips" or "your teeth are perfect" "your eyelashes or eye brows"

I've never been complimented on my skin color

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
quite sad to be honest. :stopitslime:
Only if you aren't involved in the production aspect. Cosmetic products are produced in extremely large quantities and not because it's a necessity either. Companies condition a lot of women to "product hop" so excess quantities are required i.e more money for producers. I don't remember the specific figure, but only a small percentage of women actually use a particular product in its entirety i.e in a manner that's similar to the way in which milk or orange juice is consumed. Imagine if people only took a sip of a gallon of milk/orange juice and then threw it away? We'd need a higher volume to account for that. The really sad part is that companies prey upon the insecurities of many women and bombard them with advertisements about the next great product whether it be acne, make-up, etc.