Ok Cupid study: Women find 80% of men unattractive

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
true...true..

but lets be real If a woman was good looking would she really need to go online to find a dude? ...... I dunno

Of course she would,...
Being single is about what locale you are in and what suitors and potential virtue and commitment based matesw.
you have actually had a personal building dialogue/ interaction and contact with.

You could be anywhere and be single without a committed mate.
Including one, or several or a large number of overly attractive females.

Females, are actually homebodies and we socially prudes in general.
So, most attractive females even if they go out.
Do not have consistent adult experience being
Most of us will smash a hoe but we won't wife one and it has to do with us not truly trusting then to be faithful.

Men, value virtue and women who have not and will not sell their virtue.
Females, who are hoes/prostitutes/do extras/shake dance/get eic&cs as a business minded mentality have no virtue.
As, they sold it to the highest bidder.

Art Barr

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
Women are far more superficial than we are. Hell you have women that don't even want dude they find ugly to talk to them

Again. We need to stop with this "women aren't visual" nonsense.

They're actually MORE visual than we are because they'll make judgments about you based on your looks in other areas life outside the dating arena.

Oh, and FACE is literally everything. :ufdup:

thekidvoodoo

8-bit
Daps
Uhhh you forget there was Hinata though...
:ohhh:

Naruto went to college, started caring about fitness and found his confidence... Got the modest beautiful woman with the banging body and family wealth... :patrice:

Sasuke lost an arm to the game and then finally gave that thot, Sakura, some play, but left her to raise a child alone. And still be meeting up with his side chick...

:heh:
That shyt is deep.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Most nikkas find 99.9% of women unattractive and fat.:russ:nikkas will fukk anything. It used to be easier to fukk an ugly chick than a find one until Millenials and social media came along.

Big booty bytches who are just really fat overweight hoes in spandex started getting shine.

I rarely see hoes I'm truly attracted too only fukkable hoes. The nerve of these bytches.:stopitslime:
Just think about how many women you walk pass a day. Then think how many times you actually look and say "damn she fine". It's not the majority. Not close.

can men not spot full face caked makeup? if youre wary that she's hiding something avoid her
No. No we can't :mjcry:

Maybe if it's outrageous and light outside, but we still can't tell what's under it

And don't let it be 2 am in the club. With some drinks

I wonder what percentage of black women black men find attractive given colorism and sexism.

I bet black men find 30% of black women attractive while black women find 50% of black men attractive. Since black men are sexually promiscuous they will have sex with women for different reasons.

Wasn't there a study saying a light skinned black woman were more likely to be married than a dark one?
Who hurt you girl? :dame:

nikkas who are attractive dont really need a dating site :manny: im just on a dating site just cause i dont really like approaching bytches on the street
but doing it online i can see if a chick is dtf without having to take her on a date:yeshrug:i dont want a gf right now aint no point in taking u out on a date and paying money if im just tryna hit and yall dont wanna pay for your own meal without feeling a way or telling your friends a nikka is broke, Im not broke but that chilvary shyt is dead to me too many of yall use nikkas for meals

I aint logged on in like 2 weeks and now i can just go through and pick the ones i want

pMVO8av.jpg

Also if you just tryna fukk say you have a job better than u really have :sas1: i be telling girls i make 90k a year when i dont make half that :pachaha:

but i dress and carry myself in a way that they dont even doubt it :banderas: imma keep it a buck women get wet when they think u have money :heh:they be ready to hop on the dikk instantly thats a fact yall can say im lying if i want
problem is also ugly nikkas be thinking they cute and dont have any game girls stay showing me the messages they get from nikkas u dont reply in 10 mins they start calling them bytches and hoes :scust:

If you respect women and treat them well you can win every girl aint gon be into you once u realize that u can prosper
Damn breh you a fukking savage.

I'm all for a little bullshyt. Sweet nothings to get the panties off. You out here straight up perpetrating. Living a lie :whoo:

Reminds me of my cousin. nikka was like 28. Bought a book bag and some books. And would walk around campus acting like he was in med school. nikka never even went to college :snoop:

You'll always see women running to fukk Hugh hufner for that dough but you'll never see dudes doing that shyt with oprah bevade they dont think she's hot. They don't care if she a billionaire or not.
I'm calling bullshyt on that one

If Oprah was like hugh, and offering up 3 page articles on nikkas mixtapes in O magazine. I bet they'd be lined up like the hoes fukking for a playboy spread.

If Oprah was offering nikkas fresh yeezys, like rappers offering up red bottoms.......

If Oprah was flying nikkas to la, paying them 2500 a night, and having them in the billionaire penthouse for the night...........

nikkas would be eating that p*ssy like it was the fountain of youth

tan900

Banned
Daps
"As you can see from the gray line, women rate an incredible 80% of guys as worse-looking than medium.
Keep thinking women dont care about looks brehs.
Keep thinking you have reasonable standards brehettes.

:sas1:

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

and i thought it was just ME. Good to see I'm not alone.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
P.S. Face is literally everything.

Your looks, especially your face, determines not only how women will treat you in the dating world, but as a whole.

Glad I figured this shyt out while I'm still relatively young.

Wow. Riveting tale old chap. Please do tell again.

Who the fukk didn't know looks matter to women and is the most important thing to them.

Looks HUGELY matter in life. Being a black man in America should have made you understood this at 5 literally.

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
Wow. Riveting tale old chap. Please do tell again.

Who the fukk didn't know looks matter to women and is the most important thing to them.

Looks HUGELY matter in life. Being a black man in America should have made you understood this at 5 literally.

Explain why so many nikkas are still spreading this myth then....

brah.:sas2:

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Explain why so many nikkas are still spreading this myth then....

brah.:sas2:

Bro,

Somethings in life are so obvious that they aren’t spoken about. No one tell you to breathe, eat and live. Same applies to attraction and women. Looks underpin attraction, we are all visual creatures. So when a guy tells another guy that it is all about confidence and personality, he is assuming the other guy isn’t a social retard and is doing everything possible to make himself look attractive to women such grooming, gyming, low body fat and dress sense. How is this NOT common sense? Only when I jump online I see guys yapping about looks, 80/20, beta/alpha and all the redpill talk. Duh, looks matters fukbois. Why are black people treated poorly in America solely because of being black,

If you hit puberty and haven’t realize looks is the most important thing to women, you are probably a fatherless fakkit or a social retard

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: jeh

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Worried about what deadbeat loser hoes think. Lol. Then lying to hoes to impress them for their worthless pussies. Worthless as the 4 dudes who seeds they carried.

Last edited:
  • Dap

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
Bro,

Somethings in life are so obvious that they aren’t spoken about. No one tell you to breathe, eat and live. Same applies to attraction and women. Looks underpin attraction, we are all visual creatures. So when a guy tells another guy that it is all about confidence and personality, he is assuming the other guy isn’t a social retard and is doing everything possible to make himself look attractive to women such grooming, gyming, low body fat and dress sense. How is this NOT common sense? Only when I jump online I see guys yapping about looks, 80/20, beta/alpha and all the redpill talk. Duh, looks matters fukbois. Why are black people treated poorly in America solely because of being black,

If you hit puberty and haven’t realize looks is the most important thing to women, you are probably a fatherless fakkit or a social retard

You're preaching to the choir. Sometimes it's hard to tune these motherfukkers out, so I speak my piece. :manny:

• Dap