Ok Cupid study: Women find 80% of men unattractive

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
To me, this ain't even an issue. Think that the people who are most threatened by this bullshyt article or 80/20 whatever aren't feeling too content with the way they look or probably having problems finding a date. I'm not saying that I have folks calling me attractive and whatever. I'm saying that this shyt really doesn't matter if you believe that someone out there will give you the time of day because you know to yourself that you got it. I get rejected but I get accepted as well. As long as you're alive and around people, there will always be someone that finds you or doesn't find you attractive. How you go about dealing with that shyt is on you.

Some folks are ready to go like because I got rejected by 2 women, all women hate me. Yet if they're ready to ignore the woman that they don't find attractive that is giving them the time of day. That's another thing too. We all reject somebody at some point for whatever reason so can't really act like we don't do the same shyt.

To be fair though the chicks I reject got like 4 kids or weigh 400 pounds. They living unrealistic as fukk if they think an in shape black man making 100k wants to fukk with them. That's how I know women on dating sites unrealistic.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
woman compete primarily on looks, that's why they have a much harsher standard than men for who is good looking and who isn't. not only for men, but also for themselves. i'm pretty sure that if you let woman rate other woman, the curve would look similar.

Let's keep it real. How many women you know that are still virgins by the time they're 20? How many of them you know have never had a boyfriend or two? There are more women to men in the United states. Put it together.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes will holla regardless, it's not indicative of attractiveness. Every woman should know that lol.
I see not many any here knows what the word attractiveness means

adjective
providing pleasure or delight, especially in appearance ormanner; pleasing; charming; alluring:
an attractive personality.
arousing interest or engaging one's thought, consideration,etc.:
an attractive idea; an attractive price.
having the quality of attracting.

There's some not so cute dudes running around steadily ATTRACTING chicks due to the way they dress or carry themselves. pure facial features and body features are not the end all to be all when it comes to attracting people to you. dudes can be attracted by not so cute chicks with bangin bodies, or so so chicks with a sexy walk, or a big girl with big ole bitties and cute eyes.

the full package doesnt have to be all there. all you need is something to attract the person with. it doesnt matter what that thing is. it could be your car(money), it could be you intelligence(some cute chicks find nerds attractive due to their mind), it could be the fact you work with your hands(some ladies love a good handy man even if you look like a duck they will still get at you on the strength that you can change their oil, mow their lawn, and throw up some plaster if need be.) some ladies are attracted to men that they see are popular, no matter what these dudes look like. if everyone wants to be around these dudes. ladies flock. and at the end of the day just manning up and how you approach her can turn her own to you.

in my own humble opinion i dont think i'm UNattractive. most ladies have said i'm hot, all the way to he's aight(like barely making the average grade). i dont recall anyone saying naw oh boy is ugly status. but i use to make a point to get at the ladies who told someone i knew that "he's aight, he aint all dat" . i made it a point to prove them wrong in my single days. and i dont think there has ever been a time when i tried to prove them wrong, that i didnt. every single time. i had the chicks getting all emotional over me and i would laugh and give them that :rudy: didnt you say i wasnt attractive before we met? .... I thought so...

a lot of times these ladies be having their own super high expectations of what they THINK they like in a guy. then when someone comes along and breaks those rules. they dont want to admit it (this usually happens when your dealing with younger chicks under 24 yrs of age.)

They only find out later in life that its ok to be attracted to other Types.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
The irony is men feel the same way. Most chicks in comparison to modelesque looks are less than average. The invisible hand corrects it somewhat. The top dudes fukk and dump chicks you guys drool over all the time and she isn't going to be alone so here we are.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
The irony is men feel the same way. Most chicks in comparison to modelesque looks are less than average. The invisible hand corrects it somewhat. The top dudes fukk and dump chicks you guys drool over all the time and she isn't going to be alone so here we are.
:wow:And these women have the audacity to paint all men as jerks just because the men at the top of the food chain have a policy of pumping and dumping and they got burnt because these men know they dont need to play by the rules. Then they say where are all the good men:troll:

plushcarpet

Superstar
Daps
:wow:And these women have the audacity to paint all men as jerks just because the men at the top of the food chain have a policy of pumping and dumping and they got burnt because these men know they dont need to play by the rules. Then they say where are all the good men:troll:
robertc_personal_cartoon27.jpg

:mjlol:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
My ex-gf had a crew of all single females. All of them were 80/20 types. They were cool and all, but their standards were set by all the dudes one-hitting them in college. They never seemed to figure out that the game isn't the same for men and women.