Supporter
Daps
o-TRUCCO-PRIMA-E-DOPO-facebook.jpg

before-and-after-make-up-13.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

c575a7588de9dd992ce1c5a2c09136ab.jpg

03cad26c684bb01d4b00a451ea3f5abc.jpg

8e078be03db4aea4358cef22772a956a.jpg

:sas1:Lets be real, without that clown makeup kit, push up bra, butt lifters, curve enhancers, weaves, most of you would look more basic than the average nikka. :dame:But keep decieving urself

Truth.com

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I dont like fat chicks either... but ho come in all shapes and sizes breh
You are making it sound like it's super super easy. Meh. If this was years ago I would agree. But too many simps fukking up the game. So the most basic below average looking chick thinks she on Jessica Alba's level. Fat chicks no matter what will give you the :shaq: gassed or not. But I was give them the :scust: :camby:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Nikka who hurt you? Based on shyt youve said in the past you sound like a victim of generational dysfunction... like most black men.
Thanks doc. Meanwhile I'm doing just fine. I'm perfectly good in this life

Meanwhile you come in EVERY thread talking this black man don't love us pity party shyt

Meanwhile blacks marry blacks at 80%

Meanwhile the real story is, black men don't just like YOU

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
A woman can find you attractive but that does not mean she is going to give you p*ssy or date you.
Women care more about how they will look with you socially

Please tell these brehs. :heh: Women may have surreal views on who's attractive, but attractive isn't quite what they're looking for. Attractiveness is a man's Achille's heel, not a woman's. :mjlol:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Thanks doc. Meanwhile I'm doing just fine. I'm perfectly good in this life

Meanwhile you come in EVERY thread talking this black man don't love us pity party shyt

Meanwhile blacks marry blacks at 80%

Meanwhile the real story is, black men don't just like YOU
If you were short and over 200 pounds you probably be bitter like her :russ:

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
I'm actually mad at myself for falling for the okie doke. :martin:

I used to have this "friend" who I thought knew it all about relationships and he preached this whole "looks don't matter, personality blah blah, eye contact blah blah" shyt. Not saying all that isn't important, but if you're not attractive to her in the first place, it's meaningless. Dude even had the nerve to say that females won't approach. :beli:

Started figuring it out for myself and called him out on his bullshyt. Lost so many years of development. Suffice it to say, I bushed his ass and now I'm going about it all the right way.

I'm staying in the gym and later this month I'm getting a consultation. :manny:

Adapt or get left behind. :francis:
Ugly dudes can get hot girls but having money/status/height/muscle/being a cac helps out tremendously.

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Breh black men aren't the only ones who got to deal with it . Yellow and brown guys have it just as bad if not worse. At least most black women prefer black men . The cac beauty standard is fukking us all up.