Ok Cupid study: Women find 80% of men unattractive

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's keep it real. How many women you know that are still virgins by the time they're 20? How many of them you know have never had a boyfriend or two? There are more women to men in the United states. Put it together.
huh?

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
o-TRUCCO-PRIMA-E-DOPO-facebook.jpg

before-and-after-make-up-13.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

:sas1:Lets be real, without that clown makeup kit, push up bra, butt lifters, curve enhancers, weaves, most of you would look more basic than the average nikka. :dame:But keep decieving urself

I don't anything wrong with these women
I'd let my semen marinate in them

- blackierobinson

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
looks always matter, that's what starts the conversation, bytches talking about a guy being nice, caring, funny... is all secondary because she had to want to fukk him in the first place

I'm actually mad at myself for falling for the okie doke. :martin:

I used to have this "friend" who I thought knew it all about relationships and he preached this whole "looks don't matter, personality blah blah, eye contact blah blah" shyt. Not saying all that isn't important, but if you're not attractive to her in the first place, it's meaningless. Dude even had the nerve to say that females won't approach. :beli:

Started figuring it out for myself and called him out on his bullshyt. Lost so many years of development. Suffice it to say, I bushed his ass and now I'm going about it all the right way.

I'm staying in the gym and later this month I'm getting a consultation. :manny:

Adapt or get left behind. :francis:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'm actually mad at myself for falling for the okie doke. :martin:

I used to have this "friend" who I thought knew it all about relationships and he preached this whole "looks don't matter, personality blah blah, eye contact blah blah" shyt. Not saying all that isn't important, but if you're not attractive to her in the first place, it's meaningless. Dude even had the nerve to say that females won't approach. :beli:

Started figuring it out for myself and called him out on his bullshyt. Lost so many years of development. Suffice it to say, I bushed his ass and now I'm going about it all the right way.

I'm staying in the gym and later this month I'm getting a consultation. :manny:

Adapt or get left behind. :francis:

Breh, when I was lil nikka in high school I was chubby and mad out of shape, I might as well have been a ghost to hoes, when I lost the weight during my first year in college all of sudden they approaching me and my personality didn't change one bit :martin:

I saw the game for what it was then

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair though the chicks I reject got like 4 kids or weigh 400 pounds. They living unrealistic as fukk if they think an in shape black man making 100k wants to fukk with them. That's how I know women on dating sites unrealistic.

You can pretty much say that about both men and women with online dating. People basically are looking for their fantasy and not reality. Online dating applies people to be too picky

Women ain't that picky breh. They don't have that much men out there to be picky with.

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
Breh, when I was lil nikka in high school I was chubby and mad out of shape, I might as well have been a ghost to hoes, when I lost the weight during my first year in college all of sudden they approaching me and my personality didn't change one bit :martin:

I saw the game for what it was then

You and me both. I'm not 6'4" like you, but I'm close enough to 6'0" and I'm already seeing a change in the way girls act around me since I started hitting the gym.

Now just need to address my face. Like I said in an earlier post, I'm visiting a dermatologist for a consultation later this month.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Online dating being based SOLEY on pics is fukking up an entire generation

THANK GOD ALMIGHTY I found my girl before all this bullshyt, both men and women are fukked from this shyt.

You and me both. I'm not 6'4" like you, but I'm close enough to 6'0" and I'm already seeing a change in the way girls act around me since I started hitting the gym.

Now just need to address my face. Like I said in an earlier post, I'm visiting a dermatologist for a consultation later this month.

As long as the face good and you in decent shape that's really all you need. I laugh I nikkas trying to get 6 packs for hoes. 100% of the women that saw me without my shirt on in the privacy or their or my home, were getting fukked anyway. Not having a 6 pack wasn't going to change shyt

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
true...true..

but lets be real If a woman was good looking would she really need to go online to find a dude? ...... I dunno

Lots of truth to this because they would get approached at work, school, or at a social event. The only reason I could see maybe new in town and would want to date a dude who knows the town. Maybe got out of a long term relationship. The rest I'm thinking they are attention whores or something is wrong with them mentally. :yeshrug:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
woman compete primarily on looks, that's why they have a much harsher standard than men for who is good looking and who isn't. not only for men, but also for themselves. i'm pretty sure that if you let woman rate other woman, the curve would look similar.

I agree.

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
Online dating being based SOLEY on pics is fukking up an entire generation

THANK GOD ALMIGHTY I found my girl before all this bullshyt, both men and women are fukked from this shyt.

As long as the face good and you in decent shape that's really all you need. I laugh I nikkas trying to get 6 packs for hoes. 100% of the women that saw me without my shirt on in the privacy or their or my home, were getting fukked anyway. Not having a 6 pack wasn't going to change shyt

Yeah, that's why I'm putting more focus on the face now.

The reason I'm doing the advanced stages of weight training is for personal reasons now.