Ok Cupid study: Women find 80% of men unattractive

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
o-TRUCCO-PRIMA-E-DOPO-facebook.jpg

before-and-after-make-up-13.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

c575a7588de9dd992ce1c5a2c09136ab.jpg

03cad26c684bb01d4b00a451ea3f5abc.jpg

8e078be03db4aea4358cef22772a956a.jpg

:sas1:Lets be real, without that clown makeup kit, push up bra, butt lifters, curve enhancers, weaves, most of you would look more basic than the average nikka. :dame:But keep decieving urself

Truth.
The most men have to enhance their features is a good barber and facial hair(that's if they can even grow it)
A lot of women can't even leave the house without two layers of foundation.

:francis:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
A woman can find you attractive but that does not mean she is going to give you p*ssy or date you.
Women care more about how they will look with you socially
Lol and men don't? Every other thread here is about finding out a chick's "numbers" and being scared nikkas she fukked you dont know might laugh at u behind ur back.

Damn near everything dudes cry about women doing here they do themselves, sometimes worse.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You did not say,...
whether these plethora of whores that are out here, were good looking, enough.

to even be hooking up with or not, tho.

Art Barr

true...true..

but lets be real If a woman was good looking would she really need to go online to find a dude? ...... I dunno

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
I don't have a problem with that stat.... considering it's usually women who approach me or make themselves available or open to being approached by me.

Some chicks even make themselves
be seen by passing me multiple times,
starting small talk,
complimenting me on my teeth or smell, dressing which is usually their way in saying I'm attractive without actually saying it.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've seen the women on OK Cupid. The same percentage can be said about the women also. Meeting in person is best way IMO. I just can't do the online thing. I've tried in the past. It's like the chicks never seem like their pictures. I'm not talking about cat fishing. Just something is always off. :ld:

Lol that's cause they tricking you with them angle shots.

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I have been told in the past by women I looked better in video chat and in person than my photo's.

But the opposite seems to be the situation for me.They look better in their photo's but look worse in video chat or in person
I did a date before. Talked on the phone and text really hit if off. Her pictures looked good. But it hid her flaws. She didn't smile, but I didn't think nothing of it. But in person she had a grey tooth. Some kind of small lump under her chin. Her body wasn't fat at all, but she didn't look as tight as in her pictures. So I'm like wtf. After the date I looked at the pics again. She took all of them a certain way and I think the body shots were a few years old. You can't tell how old pictures are because it's digital.

That's why I can't fukk with it. If I come honest with the way I like, so should the chick. That's why I only like to meet women out in real life. My fault I should have done a video chat though. I do believe video shows the real you versus pictures. If a chick doesn't want to do a video chat, I wouldn't go on a date with her.

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The best thing about social online media is.
You, get to have a chance to see.
what type of non-commitment lack of virtue female type you are dealing with.
If, you are man enough to get some game.
Plus, know how to recognize game, in the female form as well.

Plus, realize you are black and can not subject yourself.
To white cac afflicted ideas about black women you could be involved with as your mate

This shyt is about mating first and the minute you, man or woman realizes it and how to be social while you not mating.
We will all be cool.

Art Barr

If, you not able to deal with real raw sales based numbers.
Which are based on selling you, and the real raw results
You are not going to be successful getting women in a real common urban/country landscape world or online dating environment.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Lol and men don't? Every other thread here is about finding out a chick's "numbers" and being scared nikkas she fukked you dont know might laugh at u behind ur back.

Damn near everything dudes cry about women doing here they do themselves, sometimes worse.

It's not even remotely the same thing.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Women lie about everything. They're worse then men. Doesn't surprise me that they would say 80% of men are ugly. Whatever you need to tell yourself to feel better about yourself. :manny: