:ohhh: Had To Pause This Documentary To Share It With You! :whew:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Got Damn I Never Knew Slaves Went Back To Africa And Enslaved Other Africans :dwillhuh:

But it's the white man keeping us down.

Ya'll call me a c00n all you want when I say it but i still maintain a great deal of the state of black people is the fault of black people. Look in the mirror.

yeah call me a c00n now.

SouthPaw

aka POUND PUPPY
Daps
Reppin
On The Muthafukking Prowl!
wait....what?!?!?! :wtf:

I believe it was part 2 of the N.K. doc. They went to visit the monuments erected of the President and the vice dude said buddy been dead since 1990 but he still run that part of the country. I haven't done any research just picked that up straight from the video

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yeah my old friend was from Liberia. he use to tell me his fam had a farm out there and he was related to the government officials. but at night he said tribes would be sitting on roofs out there, on some real shyt, machetes and axes waiting for people to walk around or get out of taxis to kidnap and eat them. not even on no fairy tale shyt, he was dead ass. said if you saw them the people said they were shadows on the roof top with motherfukkin blades :wow:

he said when it rains, everyone just stops working. like, youll be inside, and theres power and everything works, but they wont do shyt. theyre like - fukk it, I cant do anything now, its raining. wont even get some coffee for you until it stops raining.

he told me a lot of stuff. he goes there to get hoes to fetch beer, roll the weed, double up and everything. all for the real cheap. hes kind of crazy but I believe all that, I seen pictures of him out there.

:to: I'm ashamed to be West African right now

SouthPaw

aka POUND PUPPY
Daps
Reppin
What about ol'boy drinking the budweiser and smoking the cohiba while they were torturing the ex-president. shyt was straight ruthless. That Charles Taylor campaign slogan was fukked up too.

Yeah the torture scene had me like ....... :dwillhuh: The whole doc was so deep!

I need to find another shocking one today! :popcorn: Post some more if you got em guys! Please & Thanks!

SouthPaw

aka POUND PUPPY
Daps
Reppin
I ain't gon lie tho! My favorite part of the Liberian doc was when vice dude gave the speech in the church talmbout 'Thank you, God bless you we are here to help' then his voice over said "I don't know what the fukk I was saying! At that point on the trip I felt like I was on acid" :russ:

They panned to his beady eyes and sunburned skin looking crazy like! :merchant:

That shyt had me rolling!!! :laff: That was like the funniest shyt ever!!!!!! :dead: Wheeewww! :whew:

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
If I find some more good documentaries I'll post them here! I been on that lately. Here's the one about the most dangerous drug in the world. It's in Colombia and the interview they did with the prostitute had my mouth on the floor..... :merchant:

World's Scariest Drug (Documentary Exclusive) - YouTube
this one had me :mindblown: dude said he and his friend took the drug he got caught in a trip for 17 days and his friend in still stuck to this day :damn:

and al you gotta do is blow it on someone or put it in their drink and you can control their freewill :why: imagine if americans got their hands on that shyt :snoop: