Reppin
On The Muthafukking Prowl!
What the fukk am I watching?!?!?! :merchant:

10 secs in and these bytches are LEAPING into highway traffic! :wtf:

I said leaping my nikka! :whew:

Freshly uploaded a week ago! :win:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
They got some crazy docs over there..watching that shiit makes you realize your little problems aint shyt compared to the fukkery going on ALL OVER THE WORLD.

Like..How can world leaders just sit there without doing anything to solve this savage behavior? Niqqa was holding a human heart in front of the camera like it was candy... :wtf:
Yet we worry about if iPhone 6 is gonna have a hologram app or not.

This shiit is messed up..:snoop:

SouthPaw

aka POUND PUPPY
Daps
Reppin
The one I just posted about delirium got me spooked as fukk and I'm 5 minutes in! :merchant: I ain't never seen no shyt like this before in my life!!!!!

These bytches are batshyt crazy or possessed or something! :lawd:

:wtf:

Daps
The one I just posted about delirium got me spooked as fukk and I'm 5 minutes in! :merchant: I ain't never seen no shyt like this before in my life!!!!!

wtf man...if these docs dont change your perspective on life in general..something is wrong with you.

was the universe created for this tho? :mindblown:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
no ones blaming the white man , those are the facts that happened,

Liberia is just one of many countries in Africa in which the CIA decided they wanted to topple or cause unrest because they believed they were too communist...Those black Americans were puppets

If there were black Americans that infiltrated the panthers, that killed Malcolm why wouldnt there be black Americans that backed by the CIA would enslave their brothers in Africa..

Im African myself but I can honestly tell you that the real problem did not start with Charles Taylor or the black Americans but the CIA who used them as pawns to destabilize the country....

History is full of people of all races that sold out their countries , families , race or people for personal gain...

in 1840 tho? :rudy:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix

:damn:

I don't know if this was the right thing to watch right before bed! :mindblown:

These bytches be crazy out on the streets (literally)!!!! and I'm only 1 min 27 seconds in :krs:

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World

:damn: i never used that smilie so much. how that one bytch run in front of a 18 wheeler :merchant: get her legs broke and still tryna fight the cops and her twin sister :why: runs in front of a van gets knocked out and rises like the undertaker, then knocked the cop out with a ufc elbow and ran on the highway on some jason bourne shyt :win: and thats only 10 mins in :damn: :whew:

SouthPaw

aka POUND PUPPY
Daps
Reppin
:wow: I fukking died when dat Nikka said he had to scrap the pepper flakes and seasoning off some random barbecue he bought to confirm it was indeed human flesh......... :merchant:

Nikka can confirm the taste and texture of a muthafukka chest meat..... :dead: