:ohhh: Had To Pause This Documentary To Share It With You! :whew:

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure: That shyt was sooooo boring! Like absoulutely NOTHING happened the whole doc!

Here's the link to part1

Inside North Korea - VICE Travel - Part 1 of 3 - YouTube

That's the creepy part about it. Eight lane highways completely empty. Huge high rises with no one in them. Yeah it reminds me of Chernobyl lite, looks like people should be there but aren't. Makes you wonder what it's like when cameras aren't around.

SouthPaw

aka POUND PUPPY
Daps
Reppin
On The Muthafukking Prowl!
That's the creepy part about it. Eight lane highways completely empty. Huge high rises with no one in them. Yeah it reminds me of Chernobyl lite, looks like people should be there but aren't. Makes you wonder what it's like when cameras aren't around.

Exactly!! U hit it on the head. The whole while I was watching like I wonder what the rural areas look like if they have any..... Im not sure if they have rural areas tho..... :manny: They are communists. Maybe each place is really like that. And they really freaked me out when they said dude been dead since 1990 but he still the president :whoa: So nobody told them they free yet? :merchant:

Splatter©;1948939 said:
I'm 20 minuters now :wow:

This 8 year old smoking crack :ohlawd:

"HE'S NUPPIN, HES NUPPIIN"

Dat mufu is 8 and look and sound just like DMX.... :wow: :lawd: I prayed for that lil' young nikka! And the CAC killed me when he said he ran into a rapper and lo and behold he wasn't rapping bout bling or hoes.... :dead:

SouthPaw

aka POUND PUPPY
Daps
Reppin
On The Muthafukking Prowl!
I've seen this a while back. Shyt is sad brehs. Every night we go to bed with a full stomach, heated rooms, clean water and entertainment, when its literally WW3/28 Days Later/Gears of War status in these countries, and we think nothing of it :merchant:

You ain't never lied!!! :wow: I feel disgusted with myself that I be feeling like the world gonna end when my weedman ain't on deck......

Their problems >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> my problems :whew: