:ohhh: Had To Pause This Documentary To Share It With You! :whew:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I remember a dope documentary about an asian dude who traveled across the country :whew:

can't find it on their youtube channel though. watching this video right now

Last edited by a moderator:

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
aids gettin busy, drinking blood from the body,
same as the first, death is the lie, believe it or not,

aids is out to attack, every woman needs a man every hand is on the shoulder
mothers did loving, whats the point, liberians
she never had money so she started sucking dikk
a pretty young woman is another man's slave
mother did loving, now the pharaoh got aids on her face

which type of sickness killing boys? aids
which type of sickness killing girls? aids

which type of sickness kill the neighborhood? aids
which type of sickness kill everybody? aids

powerful

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vice is the dopest thing on the internet (except for the coli)

They've got one on Romney's family getting in shootouts with cartels down in Mexico. Check out the North Korea one. Seriously looks like 28 days later over there.

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
yeah my old friend was from Liberia. he use to tell me his fam had a farm out there and he was related to the government officials. but at night he said tribes would be sitting on roofs out there, on some real shyt, machetes and axes waiting for people to walk around or get out of taxis to kidnap and eat them. not even on no fairy tale shyt, he was dead ass. said if you saw them the people said they were shadows on the roof top with motherfukkin blades :wow:

he said when it rains, everyone just stops working. like, youll be inside, and theres power and everything works, but they wont do shyt. theyre like - fukk it, I cant do anything now, its raining. wont even get some coffee for you until it stops raining.

he told me a lot of stuff. he goes there to get hoes to fetch beer, roll the weed, double up and everything. all for the real cheap. hes kind of crazy but I believe all that, I seen pictures of him out there.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
heres the video I was talking about in my earlier post

It would be hilarious if a black man tried this :whew:

Last edited by a moderator:

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
I also saw one from vice based on the runaway kids who are still living in the sewers in columbia. they had death squads on them, no lights, shyt everywhere .... crazy documentary. so is the one about the most dangerous drug. I forgot what it was called, but just a grimey documentary.

SouthPaw

aka POUND PUPPY
Daps
Reppin
On The Muthafukking Prowl!
I also saw one from vice based on the runaway kids who are still living in the sewers in columbia. they had death squads on them, no lights, shyt everywhere .... crazy documentary. so is the one about the most dangerous drug. I forgot what it was called, but just a grimey documentary.

I think it's called soplozamine or some shyt like that. A drug in colombia nick named devils breath. I think I watched that the other day

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
I think it's called soplozamine or some shyt like that. A drug in colombia nick named devils breath. I think I watched that the other day

yeah yeah thats the one. I think some of it was fake with their stories, but there probably is some truth to it. :what:

SouthPaw

aka POUND PUPPY
Daps
Reppin
On The Muthafukking Prowl!
I just watched it! :merchant: That shyt felt like Chernobyl Diaries! They whole "N.Korean Vacay" was staged like a mufu! It made me even more curious on whats really going on over there.......