:ohhh: Had To Pause This Documentary To Share It With You! :whew:

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
Nice drop, had no idea Liberia was that messed up. Seeing how horribly they live and the total chaos and anarchy that comes along with it, really puts one's own life into perspective. About to watch the South Korea one next.

SouthPaw

aka POUND PUPPY
Daps
Reppin
On The Muthafukking Prowl!
If I find some more good documentaries I'll post them here! I been on that lately. Here's the one about the most dangerous drug in the world. It's in Colombia and the interview they did with the prostitute had my mouth on the floor..... :merchant:

Last edited by a moderator:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Yea VICE is the shyt. I watched that drug documentary and the hitchhiking one a couple months back. The hitchhiking one really hit home when the restaurant ppl were saying their worst patrons are black ppl :snoop:

SouthPaw

aka POUND PUPPY
Daps
Reppin
On The Muthafukking Prowl!
I watched the 'Biggest Ass In Brazil' one and I was a little underwhelmed...... :ehh: I mean she very pretty of course with a wonderful body but by me living and working in the music & model industry I've seen that before. I've seen the sexy girls who become singers and models because they are pretty with nice bodies and I'm an ASSS connoisseur!!! :win:

I've definitely seen some bigger and more defined natural asses so in all honesty the doc was a little mediocore to me! Especially when she didn't do the 6speed dance in the end :rudy:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
most of the comments i've read in this thread are disturbing. black people have evil hearts. its really disturbing.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a large liberian community in staten island. Liberia makes every project in america look like a 5 star resort, and I thought going to India was fukked up