Oh Snap: Killer Instinct Xbox One comes 3 ways, and all 3 will make 3cepts FURIOUS!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
no, i wasnt referring to noobs, i was referring to the cats from SOHH/Coli that had this game when it dropped, some of which in my experience are beyond noob status. The thread died quick and so did every random thread on the topic afterwards.

to be 1 hunnid, I stopped playing cause of the online comp myself. still played offline and unlocked gear and achievements cuz I dug the game, plus it came out at a really bad time if you recall (other fighting games)
Tekken Tag 2, when you want to get it in son :birdman:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ultra Street Fighter 4 is $40 for the disc, and $15 for the dlc upgrade if you have Super Street Fighter 4 or Arcade Edition.

This (Killer Instinct) doesn't seem like that good of a deal in comparison

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
scrambling to have big titles on launch date. That's why you have to download a speciific patch day 1 of buying forza before you can even play

Forza is fully playable from retail. The extra content is basically free day one dlc.

Stop with the lies. I know your platform of choice encourages it, but have some integrity.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KI cant be compared to SF II or Tekken Tag its just not that good and never was. This new one looks worst than SFIV:russ:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The original SF4 launched with 16 characters for $60

$20 for 8 is a steal. :umad:
Nope not mad at all :laugh:

The original dropped for $60 retail :yeshrug:, but that doesn't change the fact that the upcoming title is $40 (disc), and $15(dlc) which includes more characters and more likely more balanced gameplay (KI never seemed all that balanced to me)

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its a xb1 exclusive so it was classic and everybody loved it :deadhorse:

Oh yeah the FIRST ONE was a classic, i still play that game but im just doing some pre judging, it dosent look good thats just me.
Im not here to troll about xbox1 games or ps4. i got both coming.:yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nope not mad at all :laugh:

The original dropped for $60 retail :yeshrug:, but that doesn't change the fact that the upcoming title is $40 (disc), and $15(dlc) which includes more characters and more likely more balanced gameplay (KI never seemed all that balanced to me)
So when the complete edition for KI drops then a comparison will be valid. Until then your just hating cause it's an Xbox game.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
what a retarded pay model, just ship the fukking game with all the characters..
they are more than likely behind on developement but still want to make the console launch date. At least its not a full 60 bux like half assed Soul Calibur 5 was
Tekken Tag 2, when you want to get it in son :birdman:
anytime breh. I was waiting for an opportunity to play this again.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So when the complete edition for KI drops then a comparison will be valid. Until then your just hating cause it's an Xbox game.

It could be multi-platform and I would say the same. You get 6 at launch (20, or 40) and 2 more in February. Then you got season 2 (probably another 20) and who knows how many they'll add and if it'll be split like season 1.

That's a long wait and me personally would be bored with the game before Feb.

Now if you get the $40 package and if season 2 is $20 then you'll end up paying $60 for a game that you have to wait months to play with/against everybody.

I'd rather just have the complete game upfront. I don't care that much for F2P fighters

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It could be multi-platform and I would say the same. You get 6 at launch (20, or 40) and 2 more in February. Then you got season 2 (probably another 20) and who knows how many they'll add and if it'll be split like season 1.

That's a long wait and me personally would be bored with the game before Feb.

Now if you get the $40 package and if season 2 is $20 then you'll end up paying $60 for a game that you have to wait months to play with/against everybody.

I'd rather just have the complete game upfront. I don't care that much for F2P fighters

Don't know where you got February from. But let me point out your hypocrisy.

You say you'd get bored with 8 characters within a year but here you are talking about a game that released 5 years ago, and was only a marginal upgrade to a game released over 10 years ago. And if you'd rather have the full game up front, just wait till next year to buy it. Those that want to jump in early and be a part of the dev process can do so for a very reasonable price. Now how is this a bad thing again?

Sony stans just hate for the fukk of it:wow: