Oh Snap: Killer Instinct Xbox One comes 3 ways, and all 3 will make 3cepts FURIOUS!!!

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Only thing I'm mad about is Rares dumb decision to make killer instinct exclusive to Xbox where fighting games go to die(DOA, Virtua Fighter)..the only people that really know about killer instinct is old school gamers.. this game will not move consoles unlike a game like Killzone that's beating out all xbox exclusives in pre orders
:usure:
You mean the same killzone that has NEVER moved units.

Now all of a sudden it's gonna be this big killer game:laff:

You playstanleys didn't even buy the last 3 :dead:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
A smaller roster from the beginning benefits the players to a degree given how the new combo breaker system works. Since the auto doubles are done with either light, medium, or heavy attacks - seeing, learning, and choosing correctly will be a bit easier. But not too easy since you can do manual links SF style to mess up your opponents timing or bait a counter combo breaker which adds even more depth to the system.

Dudes dropped Tekken Tag 2 in a week because of the large roster and not knowing what or how to block then complain about a small roster where its strategy over randomness :snoop:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Dudes dropped Tekken Tag 2 in a week because of the large roster and not knowing what or how to block then complain about a small roster where its strategy over randomness

Who are these people you're referring to?? Yourself??

And did you just imply that Tekken doesn't take strategy

:ufdup:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Who are these people you're referring to?? Yourself??

And did you just imply that Tekken doesn't take strategy

:ufdup:
I love Tekken breh. TTT2 was my shyt. I played enough Tekkens to know all the characters and how to react. If you were around when it dropped, you would have seen the complaints on here about the roster size and the randomness that comes from simply not knowing. not saying its a random game, but I can pick Roger and random a noob out easily since no one really uses him and his moves are unpredicatable

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol the simple fact of how much a lame like u is dikkriding xbox makes me want the ps4 even more....

and yea street fighter was like 2 decades ago,,,gtfoh

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Game looks fun, but you can keep the "furious" part. Also, when this split pay model doesn't bring in enough money, be prepared for development to come to a halt.
On the other hand, if the game sells a lot, be prepared to be nickel and domed even further

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I love Tekken breh. TTT2 was my shyt. I played enough Tekkens to know all the characters and how to react. If you were around when it dropped, you would have seen the complaints on here about the roster size and the randomness that comes from simply not knowing. not saying its a random game, but I can pick Roger and random a noob out easily since no one really uses him and his moves are unpredicatable

Ahh I see. So basically what you're saying is, noobs couldn't noob out victories against knowledgeable players so they dropped Tekken

Tekken is an extreme example since the cast is
every Tekken character ever but 8 characters is unacceptable..

btw randomness exists in every fighting game...

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Ahh I see. So basically what you're saying is, noobs couldn't noob out victories against knowledgeable players so they dropped Tekken

Tekken is an extreme example since the cast is
every Tekken character ever but 8 characters is unacceptable..

btw randomness exists in every fighting game...
Thats not what i'm saying actually. randomness benefits noobs more than it hinders. learning your character inside out only gets you so far when you have to worry about the 40 other cats in the game. scrubs scrubbed out victories with nooby online tactics all the time. It happens in every fighting game, yes, but the bigger the roster and move set, the more likely thats gonna happen. we aint all pros and knowledgeable players here, this aint srk

Its the example I used since brehs were posting the character select screen of Tekken which is why I brought it up

Yes 8 characters is small, but I loved SF2 - fast forward to Skullgirls in 2012 and I loved that game too :manny:
It's a non-issue for the people actually looking to buy the game, if it isn't I assure you it won't be when you do. Persona 4 Arena had 10 and cost more, I learned 1 character, figured out the matchups fairly quickly and got my moneys worth :manny:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
@Tic Tac T O
I agree withmost of that, but here's where you confuse me...

First you say folks dropped the game in a week.. due to randomness and "not knowing".. I'm assuming you're referring to noobs

Then a couple posts later you say noobs benefit more from randomness

It can't be both
no, i wasnt referring to noobs, i was referring to the cats from SOHH/Coli that had this game when it dropped, some of which in my experience are beyond noob status. The thread died quick and so did every random thread on the topic afterwards.

to be 1 hunnid, I stopped playing cause of the online comp myself. still played offline and unlocked gear and achievements cuz I dug the game, plus it came out at a really bad time if you recall (other fighting games)

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
no, i wasnt referring to noobs, i was referring to the cats from SOHH/Coli that had this game when it dropped, some of which in my experience are beyond noob status. The thread died quick and so did every random thread on the topic afterwards.

to be 1 hunnid, I stopped playing cause of the online comp myself. still played offline and unlocked gear and achievements cuz I dug the game, plus it came out at a really bad time if you recall (other fighting games)

lol someone not knowing how to block isn't a noob to you??

didn't like the online comp?? i'm guessing you bought this on the trashbox.. see where you fukked up? :youngsabo:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Who cares. Im glad they lost the keys. Allowed people to eat off jailbroken consoles. O i get it. ur a law abiding citizen in a nation full of crooks, bravo. It should be a crime to have your fam sleepin on a musty mattress though so stop it. No one gives a fukk about Sony losing keys. Have fun with your shytty games. No ones trying to convince u that xbox history of lackluster exclusives is the bane of the consoles existence. You gotta have fun to, even if its inferior to the fun ill be having.
You should get your facts straight, jailbreakers have been eating off of PSN for YEARS. Sony has done almost nothing to stop it. What they did do was seldomly post an update that would require jailbreakers to wait a few days til a new hack was created. What happened now is the jailbreakers got the code to the consoles core. So any update is above the actual hack in the system. Thus making updates useless on PS3, and its been that way since October :wow:
You said you having fun, this must be you then

Get GTA5 on PS3 Brehz :shaq:
So it's $20 for 8 characters
Another $20 when they release new characters
And $40 to update the entire game when a new version comes out
:dead:
Its nice to see you didn't read the first post of this thread or peep the video, maybe you should do that then try again.
There won't be a new "version" thats what companies do to rip your dumbass off.
The plan is for them to just "update" the game like every company now "could" do
Games like 2K and Madden have patches weekly that make it look and play different THIS GEN
Why couldn't that be applied to all games and remove the need to make a new version each year?
This is how free-to-play works, and all games will work like that NEXT GEN. Just not at launch.
But by the end of the gen, more will be that way than not. I wouldn't of bought KI for $60, not a launch
Now I get it free... I would pay $20, and I'm gonna pay $40 because K.I.1 arcade version = :gladbron:
If its a good game, i'lll have no issue spending another $20 in 6months. Don't you see the genius in this on there part?
Can you give me the article or video that says orchid is going to be in the original eight. Not trying to be an a-hole. Just want to see proof
They are revealing one character a month, but its a done deal on Orchid already. I seen the same article with them talking about it, but I wouldn't need to see that to know she's one of them. K.I only has like 12 characters in the series
Everyone from the previous games will be in this, just not all at launch. Orchid, Spinal, Fulgore, Cinder. Hollaback
matter of fact why are accepting 8 characters in a fighting game in 2013. Can't compare a game that came out in 1992
Then why are you paying so close attention to this game if you wasn't interested :ufdup:
lol the simple fact of how much a lame like u is dikkriding xbox makes me want the ps4 even more....

and yea street fighter was like 2 decades ago,,,gtfoh

Game looks fun, but you can keep the "furious" part. Also, when this split pay model doesn't bring in enough money, be prepared for development to come to a halt.
On the other hand, if the game sells a lot, be prepared to be nickel and domed even further
Yeah, cuz $20 is LITERALLY nickel and diming us :blessed:
While you stay getting Dime & Dubbed ($10-$20 even $30 for an update with 4characters aka SF/MK/etc)