Oh Snap: Killer Instinct Xbox One comes 3 ways, and all 3 will make 3cepts FURIOUS!!!

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
At first, but there will be more. BUT, they did that on purpose.
The said the Original only had 8, and Fighting games in general would be like that.

Then what happened? Sequels happened bruh. And at the end of the day, nobody uses 30 characters.
You usually have 2 to 4 you like, the rest are just decent. Most are just different characters with the same moves.
So while your over here trying to laugh at 8, what if the game is fun as shyt and all those characters are fun to use?
Thats the idea, and reviews from everywhere say "Mission Accomplished" so you laughing is how your dealing with the pain of this not being on the PS4. If you didn't care, you wouldn't be the first person in this thread now would you :shaq:
dnt get it twisted niga KI is one of my favorite franchises of all time....i just wanna see it succeed :to:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
dnt get it twisted niga KI is one of my favorite franchises of all time....i just wanna see it succeed :to:
I'm not sure how well you know of me. But I'll put it to you like this.
I put my reputation/credibility on the line for it. With you
I'm talking to you like a Man, so as a Man I'm telling you if you really like KI, you'll be happy with what they've done.
I'm not guessing, I'm telling you. Too many people/places/events/insiders have seen/played and praised this game from all sides.

If you want to worry about games? I can give you a list of em.

Crimson Dragon was a 360 game, was released then pulled an hour later. You can find it on the internet tho?
It was then moved to Xbox One. Not sure how much it was improved

Beyond 2 Souls - From all the same shows that KI was at, reviews for this is the game is horrible from a control standpoint
Literally every reviewer said the same thing. Not a good look

PS4 version of WATCH DOGS - Gamescon showed it running on PS4 and the game looked really Jaggy unlike previous times the game was shown off. At E3, it was smooth and it was running on XB1 hardware. Drive Club at E3 looked extremely jaggy as well. I mentioned that because besides that being another game to worry about, its the fact PS4 games are having jaggies right now that should be concerning. I wouldn't hit panic yet, but concerned? Definitely

I could go on, but I'd be here all day. KI will not disappoint bruh. If it does, I beg you to ignore me and to hurl insults whenever possible. I'd deserve that if it sucked, but it won't :win:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I'm talking to you like a Man, so as a Man I'm telling you if you really like KI, you'll be happy with what they've done.
I'm not guessing, I'm telling you. Too many people/places/events/insiders have seen/played and praised this game from all sides.

Crimson Dragon was a 360 game, was released then pulled an hour later. You can find it on the internet tho?

Beyond 2 Souls - From all the same shows that KI was at, reviews for this is the game is horrible from a control standpoint

PS4 version of WATCH DOGS - Gamescon showed it running on PS4 and the game looked really Jaggy unlike previous times the game was shown off. At E3, it was smooth and it was running on XB1 hardware. Drive Club at E3 looked extremely jaggy as well. I mentioned that because besides that being another game to worry about, its the fact PS4 games are having jaggies right now that should be concerning. I wouldn't hit panic yet, but concerned? Definitely

I could go on, but I'd be here all day. KI will not disappoint bruh. If it does, I beg you to ignore me and to hurl insults whenever possible. I'd deserve that if it sucked, but it won't :win:
You lying xbot decepticon :laff:
Plus:
http://imgur.com/a/NbGau
pFOtLIlh.jpg

:laff:

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land

I'ma go on a limb and say you Lie 98% of the time and the other 2% you believe yourself ..lol

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You lying xbot decepticon :laff:
Plus:
http://imgur.com/a/NbGau
pFOtLIlh.jpg

:laff:
It was confirmed already :umad:

As for what was used, thats up to the developer which they wanted to use at the show. But if you wanna keep regirgitating incorrect news from months ago? :laff:
Really bruh, you that outdated? Really tho, I seen your post all in this thread. You furious right now.
Gamescon was today, the day of reckoning :blessed:

And yet here you are once again only talking about Xbox One :whew:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
e

ETHER!!!! HAHAHA
twitter.com/mrwilford/status/345934979324334080

Michael Wilford ‏@mrwilford
@Jonathan_Blow glad to hear its not you're intention to slam us, nothing but respect for you, but like I said, it was our decision not MS's
http:// twitter.com/mrwilford/status/345934979324334080
They are not trying to trick anyone. E3 is at a weird time of the year when the code is not finished or even near finished. All the developers are still working on the game while E3 is going on, they just needed to provide a stable branch of code and probably used a development kit or a pseudo development kit to run the code.

Every person here should

1) learn how to code games
2) Should go behind the scenes at E3 and find out what is really going on behind the curtains.

E3 is really an awkward time for developers because they are still using old hardware and still providing either demos to take time out of coding for the game for weeks to just provide a simple demo that may not be in the final game and is on old pieces of hardware.
Thats how these things work. I can show you how there wasn't PS4's in most PS4 demo's either.
But the fanboy lie from sony since they didn't have any games to talk about was how Xbox games would not even look as good as they did because of your pictures. Thats how pathetic its gotten
But now I'm moving on, I got games to prepare for :cook:
I'ma go on a limb and say you Lie 98% of the time and the other 2% you believe yourself ..lol
I'm gonna go on a limb and say 99% of the time you believe a sony lie while doubting yourself
The other 1% is just for shyts n giggles :ufdup:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You know, when I go into a PS3 thread and talk about things like PSN hacks, nikkaz get mad and be like "why you here :sadbron:"

I'm not gonna do that. I know why you here :umad:

Post up pics to as many games as you hoes like. They all multiplat games that will be on Xbox anyway :ooh:
But Killer Instinct? Nope, you WONT be playing that elsewhere.
And I'd much rather play KI right now than any game you queers CAN POST.
Who gives a shyt about some game that been out for years already?
So why is it relevant now? Even King Sun has been keep a CLOSE EYE on this game :whew:

:win:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:ehh:Props, Oh yeah where is your fighting game? :ohhh:
Waitstation. I'll wait for greatness. Plenty of great fighting games to play on ps3 until them. Killer Instinct is not the future.

After launch and halo, i cant imagine what you're looking forward to. Fighting games with 8 characters? We off that. Thats called, flopstation, friend. :ld:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Waitstation. I'll wait for greatness. Plenty of great fighting games to play on ps3 until them. Killer Instinct is not the future.

After launch and halo, i cant imagine what you're looking forward to. Fighting games with 8 characters? We off that. Thats called, flopstation, friend. :ld:
Wow you took the first step in admitting that your console of choice don't have compelling games to choose from. :ld: Last time I checked 8>0 everyday of the week!

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin