Oh Snap: Killer Instinct Xbox One comes 3 ways, and all 3 will make 3cepts FURIOUS!!!

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
LOL weak! something BEATS nothing
Not really. Id rather just play fighting games on ps3 then play a lackluster title like Killer Instinct. I mean seriously 8 characters for that price, its a joke. Game needs a bigger moveset if they're going to charge that much. We all know the ineveitable dlc rape is coming anyway. Thats just the microsoft culture.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Not really. Id rather just play fighting games on ps3 then play a lackluster title like Killer Instinct. I mean seriously 8 characters for that price, its a joke. Game needs a bigger moveset if they're going to charge that much. We all know the ineveitable dlc rape is coming anyway. Thats just the microsoft culture.
8 for $20 is cheap. KI has got love from anybody who has played it. Stop your stanning

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You get what you pay for. Thats a standard business practice.
Its also standard business by sony to lose the keys to your "free network" and then tell you nothing about improvements while now charging you for online play with no dedicated servers or cloud structure that could be used for actual gaming on PS4.

I'm not sure your gonna get what you paid for in that scenario. But as for arguing with butthurt fanboys over Xbox One games :heh:

I don't need to spend one second doing that. I KNOW WE GOT THE GAMES.
YOU KNOW WE DO TOO :umad:

Even King Sun has his eye on this game bruh, anyone would. first next gen fighter :blessed:
Have fun playing your PS3 fighters that are also on xbox. I'll be playing the fighter that isn't on PS1/2/3/4 and loving it just like the rest of the world is :whew:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Low Budget? Why do I care what the fukk they spent to make a fun game? Them spending less allows me to pay less :blessed:$20 I was willing to pay $40 for a 10 roster set up. Master like 2-3 fighters until season two comes out.:whew:

Gaming on Xbox One is gonna be such a beautiful thing:to:

And im talking about before Halo drops :lupe:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Its also standard business by sony to lose the keys to your "free network" and then tell you nothing about improvements while now charging you for online play with no dedicated servers or cloud structure that could be used for actual gaming on PS4.

I'm not sure your gonna get what you paid for in that scenario. But as for arguing with butthurt fanboys over Xbox One games :heh:

I don't need to spend one second doing that. I KNOW WE GOT THE GAMES.
YOU KNOW WE DO TOO :umad:

Even King Sun has his eye on this game bruh, anyone would. first next gen fighter :blessed:
Have fun playing your PS3 fighters that are also on xbox. I'll be playing the fighter that isn't on PS1/2/3/4 and loving it just like the rest of the world is :whew:
Who cares. Im glad they lost the keys. Allowed people to eat off jailbroken consoles. O i get it. ur a law abiding citizen in a nation full of crooks, bravo. It should be a crime to have your fam sleepin on a musty mattress though so stop it. No one gives a fukk about Sony losing keys. Have fun with your shytty games. No ones trying to convince u that xbox history of lackluster exclusives is the bane of the consoles existence. You gotta have fun to, even if its inferior to the fun ill be having.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
So it's $20 for 8 characters

Another $20 when they release new characters

And $40 to update the entire game when a new version comes out

:dead:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So it's $20 for 8 characters

Another $20 when they release new characters

And $40 to update the entire game when a new version comes out

:dead:

$20 for 8 characters is a good deal. Other fighters retail with 12 characters for a full $60

At this rate we'll get 24 characters for $60

Also they've already said if you buy individual characters then decide to buy a full pack later, the money you already spent will go towards the entire pack.

What other game lets you jump in and be a part of the dev process for $0-$20 bucks. :blessed:

CoolCappy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Miami
No orchid or no combo the first go round I guess I won't be purchasing an Xbox to 2015

CoolCappy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Miami
They still have 3 more characters to reveal. Folgore and orchid are pretty much confirmed. It's any bodies guess who the third character will be.

Can you give me the article or video that says orchid is going to be in the original eight. Not trying to be an a-hole. Just want to see proof

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Can you give me the article or video that says orchid is going to be in the original eight. Not trying to be an a-hole. Just want to see proof
There is no particular article. But going by different interviews when orchid is brought up the devs ways drop a hint that she will be in. Also all the fighters are male so far, it makes perfect sense that orchid is one of the unannounced characters.

Only time will tell, but the prevailing thought around the community is that orchid is in.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Only thing I'm mad about is Rares dumb decision to make killer instinct exclusive to Xbox where fighting games go to die(DOA, Virtua Fighter)..the only people that really know about killer instinct is old school gamers.. this game will not move consoles unlike a game like Killzone that's beating out all xbox exclusives in pre orders