Oh shhht brehs: Sexyy Redd is pigeon-toed

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
So if a BW was conscious of the trauma and tried to provide a safe space for those damaged “hood” black men then you would justify them dating those types instead of choosing better?

Doubly so if they said they liked those type of degenerate black men because of trauma from their childhood?
Its because the black woman is fragile and not as strong as the black man in this situation.

Those usually happen and it never works out positively. The woman usually gets abused by those men and becomes the a horrific source of themselves.

However, a good man that dates hoodrats chicks usually has a better relationship in that realm of dysfunction.

Good girls/Bad guys relationship is the most caustic relationship you can fathom which is why the community is in trouble. Ends up with absent father and femicide.

Good guy/Bad girl relationships hardly ends up in dysfunction with OOW pregnancy and homicide between the two.

Contrary to popular belief, hoodrats want to get married by squares and often get soften by Good men. Can't really say the same for the other combination.

This is anecdotal as I cannot find any articles, but I'm sure plenty coli brehs can agree the Good guy/Bad girl combination is the best scenario vs Bad guy/Good Girl.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
They’re hypnotizing people into thinking she looks good. Straight up pulling Jedi mind tricks out here… and people are falling for it. Good job I guess

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
I need feedback cause the green hair is doing something to me :patrice:
@Travellin' Man @Realm-Breaker @Starboy52

:jbhmm:

:patrice:

:ufdup: :ufdup: :ufdup:

image0.jpg