Oh shhht brehs: Sexyy Redd is pigeon-toed

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Weren’t you just in another thread talking about how black women need to be more observant to critical red flags when choosing partners?
Yes. But I also acknowledge my need for therapy and I like hoodrats due to my upbringing ..plus I consciously refuse having children as well. Thus because I will not have kids in a bad chaotic environment, I can still date hoodrats as it won't have any effect on the community because no children will be involved besides hers. Furthermore I will be a good stepdaddy to her kids. :manny:

BangBike

N.M.B 🚲
Daps
Bow bow bow bow.. :noah:

Ymvqtcot.jpg

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Yes. But I also acknowledge my need for therapy and I like hoodrats due to my upbringing ..plus I consciously refuse having children as well. Thus because I will not have kids in a bad chaotic environment, I can still date hoodrats as it won't have any effect on the community because no children will be involved besides hers. Furthermore I will be a good stepdaddy to her kids. :manny:
Lmao hypocrite

Mf acting like not having kids gives him immunity :russ:

dating them still has an effect in the community. You're still validating and rewarding the behavior, and she'll pass that on to her friends, future kids, and nieces