OH HELL NAW: Yvette Carnell Got a White Wife?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:mjlol: she just posted this today:

Dr. Boyce is on his second day of personal attacks, so let’s break it down. What you’re seeing right now is the unraveling of a petulant man-child who doesn’t understand business.

1. Boyce keeps saying he gave me THOUSANDS of dollars. Actually, he UNDERPAID me for FULL TIME work. The most I was ever paid in a month was $1,200. Early on I worked for free, and after that, $800 a month for awhile.

2. Personal attacks on my finances are irrelevant. I’m not the one promising to make you a millionaire. My project is Black politics.

3. I didn’t want to bring this up, but my experience with Boyce is that he’s frequently insolvent and complaining about cash flow problems. I’ve had to chase him down for my money when we worked together. Didn’t your car get repossessed Boyce? Wanna talk about that? Is this the man who is going to make you a millionaire?

4. As I said yesterday, I do not have a white girlfriend. Dr Watkins’ stepdaughter is, however, married to a white man. And he gave her away at the wedding. This is not about how I feel about interracial relationships, but Boyce’s hypocrisy. He’s a walking contradiction. And look
1f440.png
at the pics from her wedding. She has ZERO Black women in her wedding party. How did Mr Black Empowerment raise up a Black step daughter who isn’t anchored in Blackness?

5. Does Boyce’s other daughter still sell weaves? While he shames Black women for wearing weaves and red bottoms?

6. From Maven to Charles Wu, Boyce isn’t who he pretends to be. There’s no Black empowerment in using Black stress and anxiety to sell bullsh*t products that don’t work to the Black community.

7. The people who support Breaking Brown aren’t “dusty”, as Boyce describes the Breaking Brown Family. Regarding me needing his channel, the first time I ever saw money from YouTube was from the Breaking Brown channel, not Your Black World. And I get more views than Boyce too, so why would I need his channel? Bought subscribers don’t click on videos.

You gotta be a small scared little man to spend the majority of your time smearing me rather than Charles Wu. I bet they still work together. I bet Mr. Wu still gets a fat cut of that “Black empowerment” money.

Watch the second video where Wu discusses how he markets to Black people that we’re all one white man away from catastrophe, and how the product doesn’t even need to work.
*THIS* is EVERYTHING.

My project is based on using collective Black politics to actually CHANGE and IMPROVE the material condition of Black people, whereas the project of Boyce and Mr. Wu is just to use that anxiety to sell you garbage products. It’s time for YOU to choose which way forward.

PS

I wrote this post myself. I didn’t hire some Asian dude to write copy in a way that manipulates your emotions so I can pick your pocket. That’s not what I’m about.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
If ya'll want me to put ya'll up on a dope black business board just message me and I'll send ya'll the link. It's a closed group but it's over 30,000+ members strong and the majority of us are business owners (or taking the steps to becoming business owners).

It's 90% women so you don't have to worry about anyone holding back info like most dudes tend to do (Sorry, it's the truth). Everybody's helpful and really wants to see the next person succeed. I don't wanna just post the link on the board because of cacs lurking and the fact that a lot of you nikkas are weird as shyt but if you want the link message me. Tired of seeing good people be misled by these clowns when the info is really out here for free.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
If ya'll want me to put ya'll up on a dope black business board just message me and I'll send ya'll the link. It's a closed group but it's over 30,000+ members strong and the majority of us are business owners (or taking the steps to becoming business owners).

It's 90% women so you don't have to worry about anyone holding back info like most dudes tend to do (Sorry, it's the truth). Everybody's helpful and really wants to see the next person succeed. I don't wanna just post the link on the board because of cacs lurking and the fact that a lot of you nikkas are weird as shyt but if you want the link message me. Tired of seeing good people be misled by these clowns when the info is really out here for free.
The one gem out of this thread

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Retarded thinking.

Business/Finance/Economics/Politcs>>>>

btw...

Nobody is against politics, Im actually about to be a local politician. Obviously economics is important... That's something that most scholars, including Boyce, pushes.

But to deny technology/the importance of it for black people, and then call it retarded thinking is just

:wow:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Black history, economics, race and gender theory, systemic racism. They actually do research and get published. I’ll post some of their stuff later

I see a list of well educated, well accomplished professors and researchers in economics and public policy.Ivory tower, foundation, think tank people. In fact they seem to have similar backgrounds as Julianne Malveaux, who I mentioned in the previous post.
What I don't see in any of their backgrounds(including Dr. Malveaux) is actual experience setting public policy or economic policy in the public sector.
I've been reading and listening to JM for years. I think economists have a clearer picture of what's going on in our community than most.

When people said that YC was citing experts, I thought you meant people with experience setting policies in real life.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
:mjlol: she just posted this today:

Dr. Boyce is on his second day of personal attacks, so let’s break it down. What you’re seeing right now is the unraveling of a petulant man-child who doesn’t understand business.

1. Boyce keeps saying he gave me THOUSANDS of dollars. Actually, he UNDERPAID me for FULL TIME work. The most I was ever paid in a month was $1,200. Early on I worked for free, and after that, $800 a month for awhile.

2. Personal attacks on my finances are irrelevant. I’m not the one promising to make you a millionaire. My project is Black politics.

3. I didn’t want to bring this up, but my experience with Boyce is that he’s frequently insolvent and complaining about cash flow problems. I’ve had to chase him down for my money when we worked together. Didn’t your car get repossessed Boyce? Wanna talk about that? Is this the man who is going to make you a millionaire?

4. As I said yesterday, I do not have a white girlfriend. Dr Watkins’ stepdaughter is, however, married to a white man. And he gave her away at the wedding. This is not about how I feel about interracial relationships, but Boyce’s hypocrisy. He’s a walking contradiction. And look
1f440.png
at the pics from her wedding. She has ZERO Black women in her wedding party. How did Mr Black Empowerment raise up a Black step daughter who isn’t anchored in Blackness?

5. Does Boyce’s other daughter still sell weaves? While he shames Black women for wearing weaves and red bottoms?

6. From Maven to Charles Wu, Boyce isn’t who he pretends to be. There’s no Black empowerment in using Black stress and anxiety to sell bullsh*t products that don’t work to the Black community.

7. The people who support Breaking Brown aren’t “dusty”, as Boyce describes the Breaking Brown Family. Regarding me needing his channel, the first time I ever saw money from YouTube was from the Breaking Brown channel, not Your Black World. And I get more views than Boyce too, so why would I need his channel? Bought subscribers don’t click on videos.

You gotta be a small scared little man to spend the majority of your time smearing me rather than Charles Wu. I bet they still work together. I bet Mr. Wu still gets a fat cut of that “Black empowerment” money.

Watch the second video where Wu discusses how he markets to Black people that we’re all one white man away from catastrophe, and how the product doesn’t even need to work.
*THIS* is EVERYTHING.

My project is based on using collective Black politics to actually CHANGE and IMPROVE the material condition of Black people, whereas the project of Boyce and Mr. Wu is just to use that anxiety to sell you garbage products. It’s time for YOU to choose which way forward.

PS

I wrote this post myself. I didn’t hire some Asian dude to write copy in a way that manipulates your emotions so I can pick your pocket. That’s not what I’m about.

Yvette wins the war. :leon:

Boyce needs to fall back. :gucci:

Who the fukk is Wu? :scust:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

1f440.png

PS

Yvette just let the choppa sang :dead:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
She actually said spear chuckers and it's her recent mlk podcast i believe.

She said that as a DOS, she has no illusions about where she comes from. She said that Black Americans have false illusions about where they come from and like to imagine themselves coming form Kings and Queens and don't know if they came from a spearchucker...like a peasant

And Yvette isn't politically correct...I mean she was calling little people midgets on her show...

But she wasn't calling Africans as a group...spearchuckers...

Last edited:

SagalaMiner

Rookie
Daps
She said that as a DOS, she has no illusions about where she comes from. She said that Black Americans have false illusions about where they come from and like to imagine themselves coming form Kings and Queens and don't know if they came from a spearchucker...like a peasant

And Yvette isn't politically correct...I mean she was calling little people midgets on her show...

But she wasn't calling Africans as a group...spearchuckers...

I'm curious, what does she call her European ancestors? For educational purposes only, really not that concerned about this beef.