OH HELL NAW: Yvette Carnell Got a White Wife?

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I think we can make an inference about him and moist Boyce

:dame:
f9b70de993290ef3d7bf0174821d05cc.png

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Trying my best to give Boyce a chance because I know he loves black people. But when somebody damages your brand you gotta Kevin Spacey them. What is his attachment to this kid:why:
lol, I am listening to his video on Yvette and he's dead ass accurate. I don't know or give a fukk about what else he does because I really don't fukk with him like that but Yvette needs to be checked on her bullshyt.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
WTH!!!

Boyce must be really tied in with this Asian cat for him to still be doing business with him. It's such a bad look.

I was through with Boyce after Yarima Karima broke down Boyce's business practices, but this is too much. I can't believe he hasn't cut this Asian dude off after that blatant disrespect.
After Yvette dissed Min. Farrakhan, he apologized to the minister and still had her on there. In fact, he got Zaza Ali on his show. That tells you Boyce is a terrible judge of Black women in general. He would probably give Fem Jones a show if she asked.

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
She said that as a DOS, she has no illusions about where she comes from. She said that Black Americans have false illusions about where they come from and like to imagine themselves coming form Kings and Queens and don't know if they came from a spearchucker...like a peasant

And Yvette isn't politically correct...I mean she was calling little people midgets on her show...

But she wasn't calling Africans as a group...spearchuckers...

That's not the podcast im referencing it from the crayola mlk one. She specifically said if they say you come from slaves or akata then tell them they come from spear chunkers.

No spin to this statement this is what was said.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
That's not the podcast im referencing it from the crayola mlk one. She specifically said if they say you come from slaves or akata then tell them they come from spear chunkers.

She did say that. I personally didn't think it was cool. But, the slaves and akata ish is something we hear a lot about.

She was saying if they call you that call them this.

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Nobody is against politics, Im actually about to be a local politician. Obviously economics is important... That's something that most scholars, including Boyce, pushes.

But to deny technology/the importance of it for black people, and then call it retarded thinking is just

:wow:
No... You made it seem like its the ONLY importance for Black people when there are other fields far superior. How the heck is working in Stem going to economically LIBERATE Black people besides just making them employees for white corporations.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
:mjlol: she just posted this today:

Dr. Boyce is on his second day of personal attacks, so let’s break it down. What you’re seeing right now is the unraveling of a petulant man-child who doesn’t understand business.

1. Boyce keeps saying he gave me THOUSANDS of dollars. Actually, he UNDERPAID me for FULL TIME work. The most I was ever paid in a month was $1,200. Early on I worked for free, and after that, $800 a month for awhile.

2. Personal attacks on my finances are irrelevant. I’m not the one promising to make you a millionaire. My project is Black politics.

3. I didn’t want to bring this up, but my experience with Boyce is that he’s frequently insolvent and complaining about cash flow problems. I’ve had to chase him down for my money when we worked together. Didn’t your car get repossessed Boyce? Wanna talk about that? Is this the man who is going to make you a millionaire?

4. As I said yesterday, I do not have a white girlfriend. Dr Watkins’ stepdaughter is, however, married to a white man. And he gave her away at the wedding. This is not about how I feel about interracial relationships, but Boyce’s hypocrisy. He’s a walking contradiction. And look
1f440.png
at the pics from her wedding. She has ZERO Black women in her wedding party. How did Mr Black Empowerment raise up a Black step daughter who isn’t anchored in Blackness?

5. Does Boyce’s other daughter still sell weaves? While he shames Black women for wearing weaves and red bottoms?

6. From Maven to Charles Wu, Boyce isn’t who he pretends to be. There’s no Black empowerment in using Black stress and anxiety to sell bullsh*t products that don’t work to the Black community.

7. The people who support Breaking Brown aren’t “dusty”, as Boyce describes the Breaking Brown Family. Regarding me needing his channel, the first time I ever saw money from YouTube was from the Breaking Brown channel, not Your Black World. And I get more views than Boyce too, so why would I need his channel? Bought subscribers don’t click on videos.

You gotta be a small scared little man to spend the majority of your time smearing me rather than Charles Wu. I bet they still work together. I bet Mr. Wu still gets a fat cut of that “Black empowerment” money.

Watch the second video where Wu discusses how he markets to Black people that we’re all one white man away from catastrophe, and how the product doesn’t even need to work.
*THIS* is EVERYTHING.

My project is based on using collective Black politics to actually CHANGE and IMPROVE the material condition of Black people, whereas the project of Boyce and Mr. Wu is just to use that anxiety to sell you garbage products. It’s time for YOU to choose which way forward.

PS

I wrote this post myself. I didn’t hire some Asian dude to write copy in a way that manipulates your emotions so I can pick your pocket. That’s not what I’m about.

Boyce picked at a beehive and is getting stung badly.

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
I think we can make an inference about him and moist Boyce

:dame:

Moist Boyce Joyce Watkins isn't cutting off that Asian cat.

I know I would have cut ties with him immediately. But then again, I have money and don't have to worry about my car being repossessed or my home being foreclosed on, and I also don't have to run that adoption scheme either... :manny:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
You wrote all of that when the question was simple. She said some over the top disrespectful shyt and your ass is gonna cover for her. Cut it, the woman is toxic. She's overly emotional and her data ain't even all that accurate. She's right about one thing. That's the real condition of Black people and how collectively, we must understand where and what we are and how we got here and how there is value in that. That's perfect! When she goes on goofy ass falsehood rants and even more goofy assumptions, she runs into my ire.

I like Yvette. She does comes with data, sources and truth. It's like somebody is finally talking to/about me and my family experience directly.

What has she said disrespectful or toxic? She responds to disrespect thrown at AA's.

You think it's toxic cause she is saying AA's should be exclusive and calling out others who have been talking about us while using us at the same time for years.

The only people that I have seen that don't like her are non-AADOS.

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
I like Yvette. She does comes with data, sources and truth. It's like somebody is finally talking to me and my family experience directly.

What has she said disrespectful or toxic? She responds to disrespect thrown at AA's.

You think it's toxic cause she is saying AA's should be exclusive and calling out others who have been talking about us while using us at the same time for years.

The only people that I have seen that don't like her are non-AADOS.

That hoeass nikka is just salty that she dared to tell Black Americans to defend themselves when Africans come at us with disrespect. Yvette isn't about taking the high road like Michelle Obama.

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
After Yvette dissed Min. Farrakhan, he apologized to the minister and still had her on there. In fact, he got Zaza Ali on his show. That tells you Boyce is a terrible judge of Black women in general. He would probably give Fem Jones a show if she asked.

Let's also remember that Boyce Watkins also helped put Cythina G on.

I'm not sure why he messes with Zaza after the fed charges were revealed. He still had Yvette on because she was still doing a lot of the legwork for Your Black World at the time. Yvette wasn't some random woman he put on his platform from time to time (like Maria Lloyd who started the beef with Umar), Boyce hired her specifically to be the editor in chief when he launched Your Black World years ago.

This is one of their first videos, you see at the beginning, Boyce calls Yvette his editor in chief, partner in crime.

While I think Boyce is sincere about giving black women a voice, he also knows the power of the black female dollar, so I think that's part of the reason he has a lot of different black women on his platform. A lot of black woman support Boyce and his products.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
That hoeass nikka is just salty that she dared to tell Black Americans to defend themselves when Africans come at us with disrespect. Yvette isn't about taking the high road like Michelle Obama.

Basically. I love people like Yvette. Tell it like it is --- don't hold your tongue or worry about hurting feelings.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps

If she said it when post the video...I watched the MLK video she was talking about how coalitions are bullshyt, Latino politics...and she was talking about the role of slaves and cotton production and she was talking about Africans and other Black immigrants trying to lump themselves with us and benefiting off our legacy...while in their own countries they got thousands of ethnic groups...

The video was not even about Africans...

and even then...

If she said it...she's talking about someone insulting you and telling you to insult them back....

That's different then saying call Africans names because they are African

And then again...Spearchucker is a term used against all Black people...it's not even a predominantly African slur....

Here's the video..