OH HELL NAW: Yvette Carnell Got a White Wife?

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
He's not showing nikkas how to do shyt:what:

This is an actual respected scholar

Look bruh,

I’m not invested in Boyce enough to go hard defending him. I have NEVER paid for any service he has claimed to offer, and haven’t watched a video of his in ages.

What I will say is his FREE vids on YouTube helped a young breh out a couple years ago when I was in the process of CHANGING my MINDSET and HABITS financially as I was bout to have a seed. Him and folks like Jay Real Estate put me up on game, and I can honestly say I’m in such a better position after taking their advice.

I don’t know shyt about no Asian dude nor do I give fukk cause I have no huge investment in Boyce business.

All I know is I got way more game from Boyce then I ever got from some crazy ass lesbo ranting and raving about the government.

And it’s very telling that a bunch of grown MEN have gravitated to that MISERABLE defeatist mindset put forth by a woman and started stanning her. :scust:

Some of these “men” getting emotional and negging falls right in line with them following a nagging ass woman as well :hhh:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
When did Yvette tell her audience to call Africans booty scratchers??

Yvette was talking about how Africans have a slur for us called Akata....which means wild beast

And then she was like...African Americans don't have a slur for Africans...

She didn't say...call Africans African bootyscratchers...

She was making a case that Africans actually have a slur to describe us and the fact that Africans wanna use some old ass movie and the term African bootyscratchers is bullshyt as some type deflection when Africans have innate anti-African Americanness....

She was also talking about the Nigerian Luvvie who used the word Akata and was going at some African American lady...

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Both of y'all are wrong.

He's wrong as a. STEM employment for Black grads is much lower for non Black grads in the field.
B. STEM ain't the solution for shyt.
C. Everyone can't be a STEM major by pure numbers, personality types, and education level. To say it's this great escape for Black folks is a lie.

You are wrong as well.
A. Stop assuming all Africans think like Todd.
B. How are AA a higher degree if you state you are frozen out of PWIs and dont go to HBCUs? shyt ain't adding up.
C. This don't make any sense at All. How is Todd as one person effecting all Black folks. Is this this nikka Betsy DeVos?
D. You are just rambling with the rest of the post.

Both of y'all wrong. I wish everyone would stop acting like this or any field can save DoS. DoS need government and most importantly to replace the system of white supremacy with a system of justice and all that comes with it.
Anyone not promoting Stem and tech for black people

Is promoting forfeiture of the future for black people.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yvette was talking about how Africans have a slur for us called Akata....which means wild beast

She was making a case that Africans actually have a slur to describe us and the fact that Africans wanna use some old ass movie and the term African bootyscratchers is bullshyt as some type deflection when Africans have innate anti-African Americanness....

She was also talking about the Nigerian Luvvie who used the word Akata and was going at some African American lady...
That was a different episode (Luvvie) the one I am talking about was more recent where she did say that.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline

It's more popular to display fake outrage and act like you're really about that pro-black life and say 'WHAT? A WHITE WOMAN!?'. But isn't that as racist as how white father respond to their daughters? 'WHAT.. A BLACK MAN!?'.

I'm pro-black af. And I believe that displaying racism by anybody is fukked up. They did and do that to us daily, I am not stooping to their devil level.
Also: I don't need to bring anybody down to lift my people up. Could care less who dates who and what race the other person is. Now BLACK WOMEN saying they'd never date a black man purely for being black (which deserves real outrage) now THAT I can see as something we should not accept.

:yeshrug:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

lol... I like expected. This types are just emotional and now just making up anything.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

EvE6e.gif

what thinking person got this confused? how did they completely ignore her discussing the term "akata"

these are the types of people yvette (all of us really) needs to be concerned with

the dudes out here that mentally convince themselves that she said something she didn't

so they can justify their hatred and venom toward her that can escalate into some crazy shyt