OH HELL NAW: Yvette Carnell Got a White Wife?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
5152KAM4T4L.jpg

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
I can't speak for anyone else, but I've never given Boyce any bread. I've never signed up for any of his classes or bought anything from him. I have heard some of his videos though (for free) and it was usually in passing while i was working or doing something. Sometimes while i work i'll have Youtube or some other tab open. I don't view Boyce (or any other financial cats) as a "leader", just something i check out if the video title/book interests me. I've listened to some of his stuff, but i listen to a lot of stuff by different people (and i read, but i haven't been as much lately). If they mention something i want to check out or know more about, i do. That doesn't mean i agree with everything they say, that means if they mentioned something i'm interested in then i might look into it (i found out about a few good sites from Youtube, including a real estate one). I look for the meat and trim the rest. I basically viewed Boyce the same as other cats who talk about investing and business ownership, i didn't expect him or anyone else to "make me a millionaire", you have to make yourself whatever you want to be.

If i had bought his classes or something from him, then i might feel stupid but i've never him money. Yeah, the Asian dude video is sketchy, and i don't know if it can be explained away, but i don't feel that affected by it because i've never bought anything from him. To me, Boyce has always fallen in the category of other youtube nikkas who talk about investing and business, not a hero. I've never lost any money to Boyce or any other cats. I'm the type of nikka who doesn't pay for info if i can get it for free.

For the record, i don't see Yvette as too much different than Boyce though, because even though Boyce offers courses, Yvette ask for donations. Some of the bootcamp money may be going to an Asian, but your "donations" might also be going to a white chick. What's the difference? I'm going to keep doing what i've been doing, which is not paying youtube nikkas for info. I just soak up game for free and use it to make money.

Last edited:

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
She said that as a DOS, she has no illusions about where she comes from. She said that Black Americans have false illusions about where they come from and like to imagine themselves coming form Kings and Queens and don't know if they came from a spearchucker...like a peasant

And Yvette isn't politically correct...I mean she was calling little people midgets on her show...

But she wasn't calling Africans as a group...spearchuckers...

when did midgets become non PC WTF

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
he's going live with WU right now...I'm trying to be fair and balanced :hubie:

WTH!!!

Boyce must be really tied in with this Asian cat for him to still be doing business with him. It's such a bad look.

I was through with Boyce after Yarima Karima broke down Boyce's business practices, but this is too much. I can't believe he hasn't cut this Asian dude off after that blatant disrespect.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus Christ!!!

Boyce must be really tied in with this Asian cat for him to still be doing business with him. It's such a bad look.

I was through with Boyce after Yarima Karima broke down Boyce's business practices, but this is too much. I can't believe he hasn't cut this Asian dude off after that blatant disrespect.

He probably can't from a financial standpoint....

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Trying my best to give Boyce a chance because I know he loves black people. But when somebody damages your brand you gotta Kevin Spacey them. What is his attachment to this kid:why:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
She said that as a DOS, she has no illusions about where she comes from. She said that Black Americans have false illusions about where they come from and like to imagine themselves coming form Kings and Queens and don't know if they came from a spearchucker...like a peasant

And Yvette isn't politically correct...I mean she was calling little people midgets on her show...

But she wasn't calling Africans as a group...spearchuckers...

You wrote all of that when the question was simple. She said some over the top disrespectful shyt and your ass is gonna cover for her. Cut it, the woman is toxic. She's overly emotional and her data ain't even all that accurate. She's right about one thing. That's the real condition of Black people and how collectively, we must understand where and what we are and how we got here and how there is value in that. That's perfect! When she goes on goofy ass falsehood rants and even more goofy assumptions, she runs into my ire.