OH HELL NAW: Yvette Carnell Got a White Wife?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This is why a lot of AA's dont fukk with you immigrant africans.
You come here shyt talking us.
AA's actually have higher interest in white americans in STEM.
AA's actually make up a larger percentage of the black STEM degree holders confered per year.
The difference is black americans don't get our degrees from our HBCUs and are frozen out PWI programs which mainly want you immigrants because you all will parrot their White supremacy out of ignorance or prejuidice against AAs.

This is compounded when you see at our own HBCUs, which are white run, but supposed to be for black americans, that they largely hire Indians and African Immigrants, who in turn only hire their countrymen for professor positions. You look at the science programs at ASU, Jackson State, A&M, Arkansas Pine Bluff, and you'll only see 2 or 3 max black american professors and hbcu grads in the science departments full of kenyans and nigerians and indians.

Just another reason why black academia is a failure, and education and divestment from being open to others needs to be evaluated by us AAs. We are too friendly and open to others who take advantage of us and then have the nerve like yourself to talk down on us as if you aren't benefiting from whites in being used against us.
Both of y'all are wrong.

He's wrong as a. STEM employment for Black grads is much lower for non Black grads in the field.
B. STEM ain't the solution for shyt.
C. Everyone can't be a STEM major by pure numbers, personality types, and education level. To say it's this great escape for Black folks is a lie.

You are wrong as well.
A. Stop assuming all Africans think like Todd.
B. How are AA a higher degree if you state you are frozen out of PWIs and dont go to HBCUs? shyt ain't adding up.
C.
because you all will parrot their White supremacy out of ignorance or prejuidice against AAs
This don't make any sense at All. How is Todd as one person effecting all Black folks. Is this this nikka Betsy DeVos?
D. You are just rambling with the rest of the post.

Both of y'all wrong. I wish everyone would stop acting like this or any field can save DoS. DoS need government and most importantly to replace the system of white supremacy with a system of justice and all that comes with it.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both of y'all are wrong.

He's wrong as a. STEM employment for Black grads is much lower for non Black grads in the field.
C. Everyone can't be a STEM major by pure numbers, personality types, and education level. To say it's this great escape for Black folks is a lie.

You are wrong as well.
B. How are AA a higher degree if you state you are frozen out of PWIs and dont go to HBCUs? shyt ain't adding up.
C. This don't make any sense at All. How is Todd as one person effecting all Black folks. Is this this nikka Betsy DeVos?

Both of y'all wrong. I wish everyone would stop acting like this or any field can save DoS. DoS need government and most importantly to replace the system of white supremacy with a system of justice and all that comes with it.

I never said STEM was the savior of the black community but it needs to be promoted a lot like other groups, so our people don't get left behind, what is wrong with that?

Whether we like it not, this is very important for the black community all over the world and needs to be talked about just like the way we gush over entertainment, politics, sports and the arts etc.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
So most black americans in the STEM field are destitute with debt, underpaid after graduating, is that what you are saying? :stopitslime:

what you are saying is africans american are being black balled in the STEM fields? :martin:
Where in my post did I make you first claim? You talk down us black americans but you can't even read and comprehend english to understand content when written?

As for your second question, African Americans are being blackballed at the more prestigious PWI for african immigrants, and this hurts in terms of making the connections to get the higher paying jobs and get better placement in academia. This is documented. Top Colleges Take More Blacks, but Which Ones?

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where in my post did I make you first claim? You talk down us black americans but you can't even read and comprehend english to understand content when written?

As for your second question, African Americans are being blackballed at the more prestigious PWI for african immigrants, and this hurts in terms of making the connections to get the higher paying jobs and get better placement in academia. This is documented. Top Colleges Take More Blacks, but Which Ones?

You are lying, stop being emotional with your insults because I don't care man. you just go by how you feel.

Show proof that black americans are being black balled and stop acting like those in the fields are all in some secret jails or something or that this country is intimidating our people here not to be involved.

Black americans aint promoting STEM like that and you know it, stop all the excuses.

Last edited:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Both of y'all are wrong.

You are wrong as well.
C. This don't make any sense at All. How is Todd as one person effecting all Black folks. Is this this nikka Betsy DeVos?

Not wrong at all actually.
1) Stem crisis is a myth and I agree with you, regarding it being held to this gold standard. Most stem fields are overcrowded and the myth is made largely to get foreign students in to funnel to h1b status so they can depress wages.

Also I never said all Africans think like Todd. I said some do.
B. AAs make up most Blacks in this country and most black students in this country in going to college. There are more colleges than your high level PWI which I was referring to no all PWIs. So black americans make up the vast majority of all black degree earners in this country just by our sheer number.
C. Never said todd did anything, read a bit better.
D. Not rambling at all.

DoS don't need government, we need each other, and to start putting each other first, like every other group does.
AFrican immigrants support each other and their countrymen, Indians support each other, asians support each others, whites support each other, Black Americans need to support each other first and stop being so inclusive. just my opinion.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not wrong at all actually.
1) Stem crisis is a myth and I agree with you, regarding it being held to this gold standard. Most stem fields are overcrowded and the myth is made largely to get foreign students in to funnel to h1b status so they can depress wages.

Also I never said all Africans think like Todd. I said some do.
B. AAs make up most Blacks in this country and most black students in this country in going to college. There are more colleges than your high level PWI which I was referring to no all PWIs. So black americans make up the vast majority of all black degree earners in this country just by our sheer number.
C. Never said todd did anything, read a bit better.
D. Not rambling at all.

DoS don't need government, we need each other, and to start putting each other first, like every other group does.
AFrican immigrants support each other and their countrymen, Indians support each other, asians support each others, whites support each other, Black Americans need to support each other first and stop being so inclusive. just my opinion.

We don't promote STEM over here and you know it, so what are you even whining about, you are just making excuses. I have lived here for so long, you aint pulling no wool over anyone's eyes.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You are lying, stop being emotional with your insults because I don't care man. you just go by how you feel.

Show proof that black americans are being black balled and stop acting like those in the fields are all in some secret jails or something or that this country is intimidating our people here not to be involved.
What am I lying about, state it.

I literally showed you a link to an article detailing black american exclusion and it being noted by black american professors at Ivy league schools.
In Diversity Push, Top Universities Enrolling More Black Immigrants
Hidden Discrimination Against African Americans and Asians In Ivy League Admissions.
Why the All-Ivy League Story Stirs Up Tensions Between African Immigrants and Black Americans
Ivy League Fooled: How America's Top Colleges Avoid Real Diversity

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
We don't promote STEM over here and you know it, so what are you even whining about, you are just making excuses. I have lived here for so long, you aint pulling no wool over anyone's eyes.
Where did I argue that you promote anything? I don't know and it isn't an issue to me. Try to work on that reading comp.
You have lived here so long that what? What wool is trying to be pulled over your eyes?
You can't even read and understand what is being written.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Forget ivy leagues, fukk all that. Our community doesn't even promote ivy leagues so what is the big deal? We only support that shyt after we get admitted.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where did I argue that you promote anything? I don't know and it isn't an issue to me. Try to work on that reading comp.
You have lived here so long that what? What wool is trying to be pulled over your eyes?
You can't even read and understand what is being written.

Our people don't promote STEM or ivy leagues and you know it, STOP IT. Africans promote that shyt more which is what I am saying.