OH HELL NAW: Yvette Carnell Got a White Wife?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
full

:dead:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And yet it has been refuted that she had a white wife. What are you saying?

Yvette is just bitter and jealous that a lot of africans are in the STEM field and doing well, i don't think she hates africans.

What she doesn't understand is that africans promote education even more than white people.

When the black american community starts promoting STEM like africans, asians etc then it will happen over here too but she doesn't do that.

All she does is bytch and moan.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yvette is just bitter and jealous that a lot of africans are in the STEM field and doing well, i don't think she hates africans.

What she doesn't understand is that africans promote education even more than white people.

When the black american community starts promoting STEM like africans, asians etc then it will happen over here too but she doesn't do that.

All she does is bytch and moan.
This is where I agree with her. The numbers don't say that and she's right. We got to be honest as well. That's where I fukk with Yvette but when she goes off feelings and starts sounding like a buffoon, she can fukk herself.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
To me, if you want to be pro Black, hustling Black folks ain't the business, i.e. Boyce and Umar

To me, if you want to be pro Black, being dead set on fukk Africa and sleeping with Europe ain't the business, i.e. Yvette

Tariq, Neely, and Claude the only nikkas in the community thats 100% real. Everyone else got fukked up agendas thats toxic at the end of the day.
Yvette doesn’t hate Africa:what:

She hates that non AAs take advantage of affirmative action.

All she says is Black immigrants should not be grouped with AAs

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The problem is a lot of black americans don't go into STEM fields like other groups which is where the most benefits are, so what is she even bytching about.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

She told her audience to call Africans, African booty scratcher. She uses a rare narrivaive like a fukk bytch Issa Rae as the example of all Africans in America. Most children of Africans grow up broke, parent sending their kids to school in Faded Glory and Wal Mart Hakeem and Shaqs. Their hair was nappy as shyt and they got clowned but Issa is the example. That's like saying Carlton Banks is every Black male in America when he's not nor is he 50 cent.

She's a buffoon. She only speaks occasional facts but she's highly emotional and speaks out of her ass more times than not. She worked on the hill so she knows more than anyone how politics really works. She's running a con

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Not to mention she has african friends and use to do a show were the co host was half african and half AA. I don't know why homie is talking about AAs on this board when the thread is about Boyce Watkins and Yvette feud.
Jessie Lee Peterson has Black friends as well. Some half Black too.